Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
your fave Gundam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:39 pm
That's very true, although the degree of betrayal can vary as well.

I've got a new question! What do you think is the most visually appealing mecha? It doesn't have to be the strongest, just have the strongest presence.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:51 am
Strike freedom is the best hand down.  

ffblade

Zalantra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:32 pm
ffblade

Can I ask why? Just because I haven't seen the series where Strike freedom is. And also, we can create more debate if you say why xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:33 pm
Zalantra

I've got a new question! What do you think is the most visually appealing mecha? It doesn't have to be the strongest, just have the strongest presence.

No it doesn't have to look appealing what works is the presence it has to have that "how in the heck in going to win against that" presence it could be the simplest design and still feel dominating  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:36 pm
ffblade

Oh cool you probably are refering to the dragoon system and beam shields huh? but there are other gundams with funnels or bits and beam shields but it's still a good choice glad to see a SEED Destiny fan here  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:27 pm
kremmit
Zalantra

No it doesn't have to look appealing what works is the presence it has to have that "how in the heck in going to win against that" presence it could be the simplest design and still feel dominating

I guess I had two separate questions lodged in there lol. One was:

1. Which mecha looks the coolest to you? (Original/cool design)
2. Which mecha looks the most imposing (difficult to defeat).  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:35 pm
Zalantra
kremmit
Zalantra

I guess I had two separate questions lodged in there lol. One was:

1. Which mecha looks the coolest to you? (Original/cool design)
2. Which mecha looks the most imposing (difficult to defeat).

Oh ok I guess that works:

1) That would be Wing Zero custom since it has and original design that hasn't been imitated in other series after the release of Endless Waltz.

2) Definitely Epyon since it looks intimidating by the color alone add the sick wings it has and the glowing green eyes and you got stuff a kid would have nightmares about.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:59 pm
OK my friends here is the newest update
Wing Zero: 1
Epyon: 1
Heavy Arms: 1
Deathscythe: 2
Strike Freedom: 1
Qubeley: 1
Needeleh: 1
Dynames: 1
Turn A: 1
Keep posting to make the list interesting
3nodding  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:43 am
Hm, for most original design I would choose Deathscythe, but Wing Zero custom is right along with it. I think it's mainly the weapon which makes me feel like Deathscythe is different. Unless there were other mecha with scythes.

Most imposing/difficult to defeat... I can't think of one at the moment. I remember that Talgeese and Epyon were both freakishly strong, but that was mainly from watching the fights rather than their appearance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:08 pm
Deathscythe!!  

despodinto

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:48 pm
Zalantra
Hm, for most original design I would choose Deathscythe, but Wing Zero custom is right along with it. I think it's mainly the weapon which makes me feel like Deathscythe is different. Unless there were other mecha with scythes.

Most imposing/difficult to defeat... I can't think of one at the moment. I remember that Talgeese and Epyon were both freakishly strong, but that was mainly from watching the fights rather than their appearance.

Forbidden Gundam from SEED uses a scythe too but it's a heated scythe much like the Zaku's ax and Heavy Arms knife.

Well Epyon has a strong appearance and the custom version of Deathscythe is intimidating.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:49 pm
despodinto
Deathscythe!!

Man I didn't know Deathsythe had many followers this is getting interesting  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:14 pm
I still don't have a favorite one because I don't know what which one is what.... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:42 pm
Vaknar21
I still don't have a favorite one because I don't know what which one is what.... crying

Don't worry when you finally figure it out your welcome to post about it but if your short on gold you can still post wink  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:48 pm
It seems that Deathscythe has taken the lead so far:

Deathscythe - 3
Wing Zero - 1
Epyon - 1
Qubeley - 1
Strike Freedom - 1
Needeleh - 1
Dynames - 1
Turn A - 1

This is getting interesting with deathscythe in the lead now will it be able to stay number one and claim the tittle of Favorite Gundam or will it loose to an underdog suit stay tuned and find out
3nodding  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces