Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:26 pm

"You have kids? Where are they?" Koyashu asked soudning slightly surprised but mainly curious.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:43 am

"Their with their b***h of a mother. Never got married, she only wanted money. Found out she was haveing twins one day, did a blood test, they were mine. She let's me see em' occationaly but since I'm aparently a piece of s**t I see them less often then before."said Richard going into his apartment and sitting down tiredly.
((grounded so wont be on for a bit.))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:54 am

"That sucks. I have no kids. Been too busy traveling to even spend a night with a random stranger actually," Koyashu mumbled mostly to himself.

((Okay. Thanks for letting me know. Also, I thought your characters name was Richard was not David.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:46 pm

"Don't bother with woman, be like me. A lonely, stupid, son of a b***h who will sit and rot in his office drinking and smokeing himself to death writing storys."grumbled Richard, he seemed rather angry.
((I'm ungrounded now, and his name is richard, i madea mistake.))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:32 pm

((I could tell you made one. How did you get grounded in the first place?))

"I'll listen to your advice about not bothering with women. I'll ignore the rest. I predict I'll end up dieing while on road," Koyashu mumbled.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:34 pm

"I predict I'll die soon as well. I hope at least."sighed Richard standing up shakily and heading towards his office, "at least I'll die without leaving anything behind. My girls can live without me." he slammed his office door behind him and stared into his office. Suicide, those damned thoughts of suicide came up once again. Richard slammed his fist against the wall.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:38 pm

Koyashu flinched when he heard the door be slammed shut. He went over to the door and leaned against the opposite wall. "Don't talk like that. You may think that your girls will be fine without you, but in the long run the opposite could be true," he said solemnly before heading into the living room and sitting on the couch.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:15 am

Richard opened the door, "damn you. The world will be fine without me. Damn, I don't feel like fighting."he said clutching the wall from dizzyness. "So why you gunna die? Got an enemy." he asked sitting on the couch after almost collapsing to get there. The author just really wanted to lay down, so he did, if Koyashu wanted to sit he'd half to ask because Richard wasn't about to move of his own free will.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:16 pm

Koyashu moved off of the couch and sat on the floor leaning against the front of the couch. "You could say that. This...enemy has plans on either making my life a living hell or killing me. Which ever they decide first?" he said slowly with a hint of sadness. "Besides if you being alive is annoying your kids mom then you should stay alive. That way you know there is someone out there who is also meserable."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:23 pm

"Yah...ah!" Richard grabbed his head, "...s**t...this damn headache wont go away." he sighed, "so...plan on being lonely for your whole life? I was actually kidding. Your young, handsome, you should find someone who truely loves you for you and be happy. Your enemy can go ******** themselves."he said smileing slightly.
"If I were a chick I'd choose yah."he let out a deep breath.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:31 pm

Koyashu drew his knees up to his chest and held himself. "I sort of have no choice. The only lover I've had ended up getting killed..." he trailed off with great sadness
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:38 pm

"I'm sorry about that... well, my last lover was a b***h. I'm bi anyway, we could try dateing...wait, that's stupid, your probably straight."laughed Richard, when he was a bit delearious he seemed to be more truthful.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:39 pm

"Nope. I'm bi also. I just prefer guys more then women," Koyashu said like it was the most obvious thing.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:47 pm

"Cool...I'm terrified of men but like them. They scare me cause' when I was a kid and teenager I..."Richard slapped his forhead, "ignore that...so...wunna try? A relationship I mean?"

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:50 pm

"I guess...I don't see in harm in it. I'm pretty sure that my enemy won't be finding me here," Koyashu said before looking at Richard. "So what happened when you were younger that you want me to ignore?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff