Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:41 pm
[ biggrin Back! I'm a bit tired but yeah.. I'm glad to be back.]

Midori stayed in the tree as she was told but she was fidgeting around because she had to find Sophia quick. She can easily located where she is now, but she was still want to check to make sure her best friend was alright.
"Please hurry with the talk Gella." She thought as she twirled her hair in frustration.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:39 pm
Joshua nodded. "Fair enough. The person I'm looking for is named Emilia Stephans. I'm sure that you've heard of the Stephans family. Anyways, she was kidnapped three years ago, and oddly enough the trail leads right back to Rome, the city of her kidnapping." He shrugged. "And since we're on a roll... Like I said, my name is Joshua. I'm an elite assasin and theif, called a Whisper, specializing in the silent kill technique and with an eye sharp enough to find the weakness in any armor." He grinned. "Is that enough info for you?"  

Gail Akriest

Fenrirs_Plaything

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:31 pm
(... can't post anything...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:36 pm
Fenrirs_Plaything
(... can't post anything...)

(... be creative)  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:10 am
[I can't really post either lol. Gotta wait for Gella (tsuki-onee) to finish talking with Joshua (Blade_of_Hatred) before I can find Sophia (strawberryluv259)]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:04 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua nodded. "Fair enough. The person I'm looking for is named Emilia Stephans. I'm sure that you've heard of the Stephans family. Anyways, she was kidnapped three years ago, and oddly enough the trail leads right back to Rome, the city of her kidnapping." He shrugged. "And since we're on a roll... Like I said, my name is Joshua. I'm an elite assasin and theif, called a Whisper, specializing in the silent kill technique and with an eye sharp enough to find the weakness in any armor." He grinned. "Is that enough info for you?"
Gella knew she had to let the other girl leave so she nodded "Well let us walk i need to get home soon so can we talk as we go?" she asked starting back down the path she had come with the one girl "And yes that is plenty of info." She said clamly shooting a quick glance & smile up at the tree with her eyes as she bagan to walk away  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:22 am
Joshua snorted and followed behind her. "You didn't even answer my question." but it doesn't matter... I'll find out, one way or another. being the best had some advantages to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:03 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua snorted and followed behind her. "You didn't even answer my question." but it doesn't matter... I'll find out, one way or another. being the best had some advantages to it.
"Your question yes. I was just getting to that." she said clamly. "You said I was not human. But you were only half right. I am an experiment. I am a human but i was captured as a child. My DNA was fused with that of vampires. I have all the traits of a human you see I just have a special type of bl;ood. I am super strong & highly intellegant but the curse for these powers is that if I bleed every vampire in a hundred miles knows it & they search for me. And if any of them so much as tastes my blood they will become temporarly invinsable." she said calmly. "Does that answer your question or do you need more details?" she asked  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:53 am
Midori watch those two talk, the sounded like high-class professionals. She took another path that would lead her to Sophia, it was a faster and shorter way there.

When she got there, they were in a cave. Zach was standing guard and Sophia looked like she was leaning over something. "A girl?" She thought. "Sophia?" She asked and walked in the cave. "Thanks for watching her Zach."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:48 am
Joshua glanced at the tree. "your friend just left." he muttered. "And yes, that does answer some questions." though I'm wondering if that was even possible... then again, with the advances in medical technology, who knew? "Anyways... I need to get to the city. Which way is fastest." He had no doubt that he could find it on his own easily, but... he needed to test something first.  

Gail Akriest

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:12 pm
She nodded and looked over at Zach to answer his question, "Well no one knows where they exactly came from, they just kinda appered. Their weekness are sunlight, and flame.... or at least thats what the paper says." Sophia said sheepishly, feeling stupid for beliving what the newspaper said. Looking over at Emilia she held her hand and whispered caringly, "I wont let them get you, dont worry." Feeling a pang of sarrow for the girl Sophia jumped at the sound of Midori, "Oh, its you!" Rushing to her friend she hugged her. "what happened? Are you okay?" She asked, shuttering at the thought of vampires comming twords Midori.

(( SOOOO sorry i haven't posted, ive been sooo busy with finals comming up... any one have a friend who wants to play Henrey Valitory? Or does anyone want to play him? sorry that was kinda random... sweatdrop Yeah for the 100 post!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:58 pm
Zach looked about the cave, still unable to see much aside shapes. He geussed that the person coming closer was the girl from before seeing as how Sophia greeted her so heartily.He sheethed his sword and thought about sunlight and fire.

"Allright so what now, my... parents are probably dead, and you two just sort of took me along, but.... what am i supposed to do now?"

He fell against the wall and sat with his arms around his knees as the responsibility dissappeared. He now had time to think, and everything was hitting home very hard and fast.

He was alone. He didnt know these people, and his parents were dead. His temporary traveler's papers had been destroyed in the burning village that should have been his new home.

"I don't exist. No one knows i exist at all. You two are the only people in the world who know im not dead because i decided to take a stroll in the country and train. I have nowhere to go and nowhere to be. Why am i even still alive?"  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:42 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua glanced at the tree. "your friend just left." he muttered. "And yes, that does answer some questions." though I'm wondering if that was even possible... then again, with the advances in medical technology, who knew? "Anyways... I need to get to the city. Which way is fastest." He had no doubt that he could find it on his own easily, but... he needed to test something first.
She stopped "So you had seen her? How much did you hear?" She asked calmly her back still turned towards him  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:56 pm
"Nothing really happened. The vampires died before I even got there." Midori lied. She didn't want Sophia to know who she was and why she was here just yet. "I'm fine, see no scratches or blood." She showed her arms and face, no where was injured.  

SweetHugz

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:09 pm
"Thank god! I couldn't imagin what I'd do if they well.... you know." She said not wanting to think of Midori dead.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff