Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Our Past Not Forgotten ((need a few more ppl!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:49 am
his hands tightened around hers his voice was low as if beging "....pleas......if you wish to join us you may....but pleas remember to keep a ladylike statur.....it makes you more beutiful...." he said with a caring small smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:52 am
I calm down and said in a soft"Uhmm...ok...im sorry if im so rude im kinda in a bad mood ryt now...  

reverie25-

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:55 am
"I understand....even a beutiful lady ets mad everyonce in a while" he shruged ".....beleieve me i know.....living with my mother......" he sighed hevily and he let her hands go softly to her sides

O.O "....wow.....how does he do that???" she asked herself while watchingteh scene  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:59 am
*blushes*scratches her head and said"lol i dont know so why r u here b the way?"smiled slightly smile  

reverie25-

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:01 am
"Well.....i was reading my book when i saw the scene....then one thing led to teh other and Jan wanted me to join her.....to get her book that she left behind....and we ended up finding Fujuki here.....and saved her..." he smiled at Fujuki when he said her name  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:03 am
why what happen to fujuki and where is she?  

reverie25-

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:07 am
he turned around and grabed her hand and pulled her infront of him so she was infront of her instead "She was almost kidnaped...." e said sarcasticaly with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:09 am
owh good thing u saved her so how r u ryt now fujuki?
((Btw wats ur characters name?))  

reverie25-

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:13 am
((Fujuki and Uriyu......wat is urs sweatdrop i was gunna sat it in my last post but i forgot to ask sweatdrop ))
"Um.....im okay....." she said a bit confuse. she moved her shoulders around so his hands would slid off and he noticed and removed his hands from her shoulders
"So stubborn......" he said giving her a jokingly look
she glared bac at him >.>.....".............."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:18 am
((owh my name is Noriko))
O_O staring at them"so,what are we going to do now?how about we eat some chips i've got plenty of them in my bag"*tapping her bag*want some?" giving the chips to them...  

reverie25-

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:20 am
"Um....no thnks i just ate......" he said smiling
"Sure......" she took a bad and opened it "thank you" she smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:24 am
owh ok...and ur welcome fujuki biggrin  

reverie25-

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:26 am
"well shall we begin???" he said letign the girls go forst as he folowed next to them  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:34 am
she blushes and then smiled at uriyu "sure, so where r we going?"in a soft voice  

reverie25-

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:35 am
"To get Jan's book....." he said with a smile  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items