Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So, what annoys you in Maple? (RANT HERE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  K
View Results

x3Crystalize

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:38 pm
[The path of my memories is fading]

Time to rant.
):
Okayz...
Like after I started my I/L mage I was grinding since I couldn't pq until like 40 or so...
Then I finally realized... There are more hackers than I ever thought ):
Like every Burnt Land (I think that's what it's call o.o) is inhabited with hackers.
I cc to any channel and I bet there's one.

@Rebirth Project: Oh s**t. I've heard of this so many times before... They steal your ch don't they and then won't cc right?...
I've been on a friend's CB and grinding on Gryphons and they're just too many of them ;~;

@B-J e o n: Maple Syrup's just as good =D
It goes good with pancakes o__o;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:07 am

Argh.
I just want to complain about the LPQ.
I always find people leaving when I LPQ.
And that's to everyone including me.
LPQ should be a bit shorter cause I don't have that much time to do the whole thing.
And I'd also like to complain about how people are picked to be in parties.
Cause I'm a lvl 43 I/L and like I rarely get partied.
Also about people leading.
Cause I don't wanna blame them. I don't mind and all but if I lead and I miss they're just like "YOU SUCK"
I mean really =/
The pressure in LPQ is a lot worse than LMPQ cause you have to wait 30+ minutes just to get in...

x3Crystalize

Ninja no Ryukage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:30 pm
Alot of things piss me off when i play MapleStory

-Free Market Channel 1 lag -.-
-People who call you noobs and rub their pro s**t in your face.
-People that come in and s you for no reason.
-People that defame you for no reason. I get famed from this other dude and this d**k high lvl guy defames me. You see the bullcrap there?!
-Foreigners in GMS. I understand the G in GMS, but there is EMS and MapleSea, PEOPLE!!!
-People asking for money.
-People trading you and trying to sell irrelevant things to you.
-and LASTLY,................. uhhh............oh yeah! People who use smegas just to say hi to their bl and guilds and w/e. I like it when they fight each other and sell things. That's what smegas are for. Not wasting them on saying hi and stuff. -.-
O FLURXING K, I am DONE! Enjoy my long rant. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:39 am
-I'm a Sin, but I do not Ks people unless they're really annoying or they're doing like 5-15dmg to the monster, and the monster is higher lvl than them. ;P I pretty much apologize to whoever, I go about killing monsters, mainly those around me.

-Omg, I hate people who loves to show off. =____= Its just so annoying, cause I throw subi's and they throw steely. Lol which makes it funnier because I have no money to buy those type of stars and they're lower lvl then me. xD [[Gotta love the subi's, 500 mesos each x) ]]

-When I'm trying to recruit for the guild I'm in. I put, "R> [[Guild name here]] 30+"
Someone goes and request trade, telling me to prove that "Wing" item, cause the guild name had "Wing" in it. =_____= Geez, I wasn't selling anything in the first place.

-The noobs calling me a noob, when I'm not dexless, throw subi's, or anything esle they think of.

-Those people asking for mesos, omg, a whole bunch of mesos on the ground and they don't pick it up unless people are dropping. =____=

-Annoying people. Thats all I got to say. D<

-Low lvl looting my stuff. D<

-The Buddylist, well sort of. xD Its really confusing who your talking to if your talking to your friend and your friend is like talking to another friend. Dx

-The more I see low lvls or people younger having nx cash. Or people asking for someone esle to gift them something. I mean come on, go get a job and get the nexon card. =____=

-What they allow you to say and what's a curse. =___= I mean "beating" is that really a curse? Geez, Maple needs to revise the whole curse list. D<

[[Well I guess I'm 1/4 done. xD Lol I'm tired of playing at Windia so far.]]

dragonstrikerxeno

candy kaiju

Toxic Unicorn

12,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:17 pm
haha all of those are great.

yeah that cursing filter is just ridiculous. can't even say snowballs. D:

-noobs on basil market who win my auctions then never sign on or don't answer when i message them to meet up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:47 pm
I have a good rant (pulls out old box and stands on it)

Why is it that I get hit on so much, yes I understand that my MS character is all cute but I HATE when guys come up to me and say your hawt and sexy want to get married! Isnt that a little sick, my character is a bunch of nx pixels for crying out loud. It happens so much that I had to get engadged with a gf who made a male sin. *sigh*  

Sexy Bellatrix

Mushkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:02 am
when ppl ask for mesos and when i download a new patch, it stops!!

lol about the cursing. i can't even tell my real name!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:31 pm
Females trading me and asking to be my BF just because of my NX. Freaking whores man, seriously.  

Crush-a-licious

Takahashi Retsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:06 pm
hackers >.> my account got stole @_@  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:20 pm

o.o;;
I haven't ranted in a while.

Kayyyz.
Let me point out some things that someother people have ranted about...

PIXELS. I swear o.o;;
Look. I got NX like in my thread but... This is insane kayyyz? Look it's just pixels so stop getting horny off of them.

Those people that call you noob.
LOOK I HAVE A PERFECTLY FINE EXCUSE FOR WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT!
And also... Just don't go calling people "noob" out of nowhere...

People that go ayyyy efff kayyy in LPQ stg8 and on a box.
These people made us rush like 4 times... LOOK IF YOU CAN'T DO IT THEN JUST TELL US... IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN LEARN YOU WHORE.

I don't wanna continue it today so that ends it for me ;]

x3Crystalize

Gikaru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:48 pm
People who use SMegaphones like they use oxygen to live, but not like jMS. jMS chat box = spammed with SMegaphones. Seriously, those guys literally have CONVERSATIONS with 'em.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:17 am
people asking

"HOW U DUEL WE4PONS"

im getting tired of it

zonic69

Blind Magi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:04 am
Oh, I could come up with a ton of things that annoy me, but I'll just post a few.

-The word filter... there are to many times when I try saying something, just to have what I type rejected because I accidentally managed to spelled a**l.. "... can a lv ..."

- Clerics... only a very few actually know how to heal, being a luckless cleric myself I hit better on the boss and would love to help attack if the party has another cleric. I know from personal experience that a lv 35 cleric can easily keep the party alive, but they don't seem to have the grasp of healing...

- Non-clerics, it's unfair they can talk while bossing since they aren't going to die/let the whole party die... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:46 pm
Blind Magi
Oh, I could come up with a ton of things that annoy me, but I'll just post a few.

-The word filter... there are to many times when I try saying something, just to have what I type rejected because I accidentally managed to spelled a**l.. "... can a lv ..."

- Clerics... only a very few actually know how to heal, being a luckless cleric myself I hit better on the boss and would love to help attack if the party has another cleric. I know from personal experience that a lv 35 cleric can easily keep the party alive, but they don't seem to have the grasp of healing...

- Non-clerics, it's unfair they can talk while bossing since they aren't going to die/let the whole party die... xd

I am a cleric who loves to PQ. I have played with other clerics and I agree with what you are saying, most of them dont understand SPAM HEAL lol.

Second rant NX.... I hate players that beg for it !  

Sexy Bellatrix

Tentacle Bondage

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:13 pm
AkumaEnRyu
-Foreigners in GMS. I understand the G in GMS, but there is EMS and MapleSea, PEOPLE!!!

So, me being from England and living in England whilst playing GMS offends you?

Well, can i just say that....uhm... YOU GUYS HAVE IT SO MUCH ******** BETTER THAT EMS!

Yeah, we have Singapore, but that's one of the biggest heaps of shyt ever at the moment since we only have the CBD.

We're only just getting 3rd job next week and OH, RIGHT YOU ALREADY HAVE 4TH!

GOD! People who think its wrong for people that aren't from North America just piss me off. evil

Yeah, this post is kinda unfinished, but I'm to annoyed to think straight. evil

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces