Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dmalac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:26 pm

(Alright I will do. Oh, I'm not new to RPs just the guild. So I know the basics)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Leviamon hunched down, and opened his jaws. He swallowed the large attack, snuffing it out in his bottomless gullet. He licked his lips, "Oh that was a true delicacy, got any more?" Lilithmon was not someone to ignore, as she spoke up she stabbed anubismon in his unarmored side, the poison leaking into to his body. "Tsk tsk, and here I was hoping you'd be some kind of challenge. I'm so dissapointed." Belphemon snorted through his nostrils, "Why won't you just let me sleep?" The severed chains flew right at slayerdramon, wrapping around his face. "Eternal Nightmare!" Poisoness emerald fire blasted towards slayerdramon.

((At this point Imma allow you to call on three more digimon, if I'm gonna make it an unfair fight, I may as well do that rather than the slaughter fest that would come from a one on one slaughter fest...))

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Toan bit his lip, he didn't want to used them to early in a fight but he has no choice, not if he want to win. Toan took out his digivice "Beta squad, go for plan Alpha" he said into the digivice.

Anubismon jumped back as he was poison "Amemit!" He said as he burned the poison in his body with his attack (A clever tricked i though up off). He wasn't equip to take on a digimon like Lilithmon, so this will be a tough fight "Crystal Sphere!" A voice shouted from behind her as a dozen crystal ball form around her. they all begin to glow with energy and begin to drain the energy out of her "Apocolypse!" Shouted a different voice as flames spiral around the Lilithmon, trying to burn her alive. Sakuyamon was riding on a Magnadramon coming from behind. "We'll take care of this hag, you go help Hao!" Sakuyamon shouted. Anubismon nodded as he teleported away.

Slayerdramon was feeling immense and wouldve been defeated except "Crimson Knuckles!" Burning Greymon shouted as he cut through the chains with he claws. He landed next to Slayerdramon and his claws spun around becoming a gun "Corona Blaster" He shouted as he fired out hundreds of flaming bullets right at the Belphemon. Slayerdramon used this chance to regain his sword "Ten Ryuu Zanha (Sky Dragon Slay Breaker)" he shouted as he swung his sword right at Belphemon. the sword split into 7 different blade attacking him from all side.

Hao begin to glow white "Seraphimon BM Slide digivolve to Imperialdramon PM" Imperialdramon form a gaint cannon infront of his chest "Death Crusher!" He fire a large black beam of energy coming right at the Leavimon. Anubismon appear in the path of the attack "Amemit" he summon as the black energy shot out of his body becoming a barrier around him. the barrier abosrb the death crusher as it begin to spiral around him making Anubismon look like an atom as the barrier and Electron cloud and the Death crusher moving as Electrons. Anubismon teleported on top of Leavimon teleporting the attack with him as he smash down on the Leavimon.

(It took me forever to come up with those attack combos!!)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:23 pm

((I can see that, and the first two'll work, but you messed up and miscalculated on the second one... XDD))
The attack was teleported inside of Leviamon, unfortunately, there isn't much inside of him, except the bottomless pit that is his stomach. A small black hole capable of letting him swallow the entire digital world. He smashed anubismon off of his back with his twin tails, smashing him through the earth, creating a small canyon from the force. Then he flicked some of the rocks kicked up right at imperialdramon, creating a horizontal meteor storm. ((By the way, cauterizing the poison, GENIUS!!! XDD))

Belphemon was able to block the multiple swords with his chains, the closer they were to his body, the stronger they were, but he was so busy directing them he completely missed the fiery bullets knocking him back. He growled, "I just want to sleep, but he won't let me, not until your gone. Lampranthus!" The chains erupted into buring green fire, and shot into the ground. Then they burst out of the ground wrapping all around his foes, and melting through their armor slowly.

Lilthmon watched as the crystal balls tried to drain her, while the fire was flying right ather, she smiled, and said in a sultury voice, "Spiral Flower." Dark petals blasted out hitting the fire head on, before spliting out into a spiraling swirl pattern, directing the attack right into the crystals. It worked in a sense, the crystals were destroyed, and the fire diverted, but when the crystals exploded it caught her off guard. She was blasted backwards, into the shadows, and issapeared for the moment.

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 pm

(Thanks xD man it look like only one of my attack works!)

"Salamander Glide" Burning Greymon yelled as his wings burst to flames and cut through the chains he then glide over to Slayerdramon as he cut him free with his knuckles (I have plans for all the digimon!). Burning Greymon turn his knuckles to Blasters again as he charged up his attack causing the attack to grow in size. "Corona Blaster" Burning Greymon finally shot the attack high into the air as Slayerdramon jump with his sword. he pulled back and yelled "Shou Ryuu Zanba (Ascending Dragon Wave Slayer)" He smack the attack with his sword at full force sending the attack spiraling right at Belphemon.

Hao begin to blast his way through the flying dirt with his cannon "Don't these things die? i seen many digimon meet their fate, why cant you?" when the flying dirt were cleared Anubismon teleported next to him, all battered up and angry. "Pyramid Power!" He yelled as he created a Pyramid big and strong enough to contain the Leavimon. the pyramid begin to shrink in size trying to crush him. Hao saw his change as he hold up his sword "Hyper Prominence" He yelled as he summon the energy from all of his surrounding forcing the sword to grow bigger and bigger with energy. when it finally big enough, Hao swung his blade back and charge the Leavimon and swung the blade down full force trying to split the Leavimon in two while the Pyramid kept it from escaping.

Sakuyamon used "Kudagitsune (Fox Pipe)" to locate where Lilithmon is by sending out hundreds of pipe fox out searching, finally when she is locate, Magnamon used "Holy Flames!" Sending a blast of white fire right at her.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:02 pm

((You gots two, just the second one was counter attacked from...
also I gotta make sure you don't get too far ahead... so we'll call that all for today, I'll edit in a real response tomorrow))

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:05 pm

(My anubismon got slam into the ground Hao being smash my Meteor shower, Burning greymon and Slayerdramon and burning through their armor!)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:12 pm

((Belphemon counter attacked... that was that...))
"I just want to sleep, but he won't let me..." Belphemon yawned, and fanned his powerful wings whipping up a huge whirlwind, and deflected the huge fireball, dissapating it out and away. "I must destroy you so that I might sleep." Belephemon's mouth opened while he kept up the whirlwind, "Dark Sigh." The emerald fire that spewed from his mouth, creating a corrosive emerald tornado, engulfing both digimon. While doing this, two of his chains shot out, to batter the digimon being buffeted by his swirling attack.

Lilithmon blew the holy dragon a kiss and winked while slipping back into the shadows. The fire scorching the ground where she had been. She came back out laying on her side while floating. "You know honey, calling people names isn't very nice." She looked like she'd fade back into the shadows, but changed tact, "Dark Blast!" The energy surged out of the shadows, engulfing sakuyamon in cloying dark miasma.

Leviamon laughed, "You thought you could contain me? You attack only gets weaker as it grows in size. He opened his mouth and clamped down on Imperialdramon's oncoming blade, by turning his mouth sideways. He snapped his head to the side slamming imperialdramon through the earth as well. "You'll have to do better than that, or this won't even be fun for me any more."

((Just remember I'm slowing down the pace here, so that the rest have a chance to go throught the side quests and get here...))

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:26 pm

(Yea but you can at least let me kill one of them)

"Imperialdramon pm Slide digivolve to Seraphimon bm" Hao fire a blast of red electric energy right under the Leavimon as Anubismon used Amemit to form a large ball of energy and smash it on top of him.

"Your just noticing your being insulted now? I guess your all just looks, no brains" Sakuyamon mocked as she hold her staff in front of her "Golden Wall!" she yelled as the staff begin to glow forming a light barrier around her destroying the darkness. "Twins Blades of Beauty!" she broke her staff in two as they turn into two white long sword. she slash both blade in the air aimed toward Lilithmon as she sent two wave of gold energy right at her. "Magnadramon Slide digivolve into Cherubimon! (Light mode)" Cherubimon hold his hand up to the sky "Thousand spears!" he shouted as he fired down hundreds of lightning on her.

Burning greymon release a spiral flame that cover both Slayerdramon and him "Wild Fire!" The fire consume the both of them acting as a protective barrier consuming the emerald fire to strengthen Burning Greymon Wildfire barrier blocking the chains. "Ten Ryuu Zanha (Sky Dragon Slay Breaker)" Slaydermon yelled as a dozen of his sword burst from the ground from underneath Belphemon coming right at him "Why don't i put you to sleep, permanently"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:32 pm

((Incomming XDD))
((Enter Kaz from toy and tama town))
Valkyrimon was rocketed through the air before righting himself over the area where Toan was still locked in combat. He flew down and landed near him, de-digivolving back into his seperate forms of Kaz and Gatomon. He approached Toan, and looked up at the battles raging all around, "Well s**t, what happened here?"

Belphemon sighed, "I guess I'll need to actually try harder, so I can defeat you and return to my slumber." Belphemon's greenish aura exploded with energy, a million times more intense than before. The newly charged aura melted the swords before they could even reach him, being split had weakened each one individually. Belphemon started floating towards his foes, everything in his aura's range putrifying on contact.

Leviamon started to laugh, it origionated as a chuckle, and built to a full haughty laugh. "Oh that was refreshing, but it's my turn now." His tail whipped around 100 times faster than he had been moving for the entire battle, swatting Anubismon out of the air and sending him flying across the sky in a wide arc. He turned his attention to Seraphimon BM, and snorted a gas, before opening his mouth, and allowing the attack to blast the angel at point blank. "Cursed Breath!"

Lilithmon laughed and swatted the two waves out of the sky sending them to carreen wildly in a different direction, and put up a dark barrier to easily negate the the divine creature's attack. "No I've noticed the insults from the begining, but you just now sealed your fate as a dead mon walking. How does it feel to know you have no hope? Phantom Pain!" Two thin wires of super dense dark energy shot out latching on to her foes. When they hit, they started to inflict the damage that each had ever done. Every attack, every blow being forced back onto them.

Kaz watched wide eyed, "Do you want any help?"

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:04 pm

(I am about to come up with an interesting trick next post attack xD)

Toan turned toward Kaz and was shock to see him. Toan then grabbed his digivice and said "Help would be nice" Toan then turn his attention back toward the battle as he gave the orders through the digivice to his digimons. "Switch!"

Each and everyone of his digimon heard the command and understood immediately.

Sakuyamon swung with both her blades as she cut the darkness in half with her purifying power. She begin to chant as she connected the hilt of her two sword and begin to spin the blade around as if it was her staff "Dragon Helix!" She yelled when she was done chanting as dozens of powerful Chains made from divine power as it charge for the demon lord, the catch is, it went for Leavimon as it tied around his mouth stopping his attack. Cherubimon hold his hand to the sky as a big white ball of moving electricity form above him "Heavens Judgment!" and threw it toward Leavimon head, as his mouth was bind.

Hao and Anubismon used this chance as Hao slid digivolve and used Death Crusher at Anubismon. Anubismon used Amemit to form a barrier around him as the death crusher begin to spiral on the outside of the barrier. Anubismon teleported bringing the attack with him as he ram his attack into the Belphemon from behind, his Amemit absorbed the Belphemon Aura to strength the Amemit, (Since Amemit mean absolute power, it can absorb energy to strengthen it smart no? xD)

Slayerdramon and Burning Greymon regain themself as Slayerdramon sword came together and repaired themselves. B.G. Turn his gun on Lilithmon and begin to fire "Corona Blaster"At her as Slayerdramon jumped high into the air and swung his sword down on her as Dragonic energy spin around the sword, making it a bit like a chain saw like sword. "Kou Ryuu Zanba (Dragon Beheading Blade)"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:39 pm

((Well remember that leviamon is on the retreat sorta XDD))

Leviamon's tails shot fowards, gripping the newly formed chains and yanked, sending Sakuyamon right in front of the oncoming attack. Then he laughed, snapping the chain's grip, "Well it's been fun, but I've been ordered elsewhere, Adieu." With that he turned and swatted cherubimon out of the sky sending him to plow through the ground and come to a stop right in front of Toan and Kaz.
Lilithmon made a come hither gesture to slayerdramon, "Ooh come and get some lovin big boy. Hopefully you'll be more fun than the other two. I mean there are some things only a guy and a girl can enjoy." She cooed enticingly. "Dark Love" the beam was fast and unavoidable, and it hit slayerdramon directly on the forehead. He turned and charged right at Burning Greymon. "You two play nicely now."
Belphemon saw the atomic attack speeding at him and sighed longinly, "I just want to rest." He turned and with surprising speed to slam a power coated claw through the amemit barrier. The aura was siphoned off, but the claw slammed into Anubismon's side almost gutting him.
As Cherubimon came a stop in front of him, Kaz finally managed to release his other digimon. AncientGarurumon stood tall, taking his swords in hand. Gatomon glowed intensely, before reforming as Valkyrimon. Kaz's newest partner, granted to him by the orginazation and gennai was biyomon, who also glowed. Although this glow stayed with her even after digivolving, because she now hovered off the ground as Valdurmon.

((That was genius, but you forget they are demon lords, I'm going to suggest you play it a bit more safely, and gang up a little more.))

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:55 pm

(My perfect plan, my awesome attacks crying )

Toan hold his digivice as his hand begin to glow white. his angelic power was kicking in "Heal" Toan commanded as the injuries on his digimon begin to fade a little. Slayerdramon mind begin to clear from the spell as he stop attack Burning Greymon. "Now, no more screw up or i will personally go in their and handle things myself"

That got their attention. Anubismon and Hao come together to form the Dragon of the Darkness flame attack on Belphemon as Cherubimon got up and summon thousands of lighting to strike at him.

Sakuyamon begin to chant "Rairyuukyaku (Thunder Dragon Leg)" as a blue lightning dragon sore through the sky and surrounded Lilithmon. he then charge at her. Burning Greymon and Slayerdramon both charge Lilithmon from above with their weapon drawn and ready.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:49 pm

((I'm sorry, I really thought they would just be that strong... That's all for night, I'll edit this post with a real response tomorrow...))

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:51 pm

(nah im just complaining, although i would kind be happy if they felt a little angry or annoyed with the attack, at least it tells me that it having some effectS)
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games