Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:34 pm

((will they finally meet? Tune in next time on the next person's post.))

As Kaider sat against a wall in the cave he tried to figure out how to get out. "You know I'm rather confused that the path we walked suddenly disappeared." Kaider said to himself. " You don't think we are going to be stuck here for ever do you?", Fanbeemon said while shaking out of fright. "I really don't know, I hope not." , He replied as he heard a sound. Did I just hear a voice? Kaider thought to himself. " Is anyone else here?" Kaider yelled. No response. "What wrong Kaider?", Fanbeemon was worried. " Nothing, I just though I heard someone." He replied as Gigimon came hopping up to him." What is it Gigimon?" Kaider asked. "The wall is talking to me its saying ticktick ticktick ticktick.", Gigimon told him while smiling. Kaider listened to the wall out of confusion. "Everyone away from thet wall!", Kaider shouted," Something is coming through it!"
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Lena nodded, admiring the strategy behind Fernando's reasoning. She figured she should pitch in to help to, for she didn't want to be a burden just sitting there and letting everyone else do the work. Kuchi hoped out of her hood, its mouth start to become visible, little hisses escaping from it. Kuchi was getting ready with her acid bubbles, bouncing down onto the ground as it spit some acid bubbles out at the bars, the acid starting to eat away the iron.
"Be careful," Lena muttered, turning her head slightly at a rather loud voice. But the voice wasn't near them, or so it seemed. It was loud, but seemed to be further away. The voice wasn't threatening though, as had the other voices were when they first got trapped in the cave.
"Hey! Who are you?" She asked out loud, backing away from the wall as the voice had said too. Why was she even consenting though? It could be a trap... but then again, if the wall was to randomly explode, she wouldn't want to be caught in it.

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Tentomon started to attack the last bar to help everyone else. He didn't know if it was right or wrong but he did it anyway.
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm

After much struggling, Tsuni's horn had successfully made it through the bars. The bars collapsed as the group finished their efforts. Kirashimu sugested, "I can go out first and tell you guys where we are and how to get out; I'm good at sneaking around. After all I was up there for about ten minutes before I jumped down and you guys didn't notice. "

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:34 pm

"Good idea." Tyson said
"But someone still should go with you just in case," Tentomon added, "We don't want anyone getting hurt. now do we?"
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:53 am

oh wow

D-BOY022

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:13 pm

D-Boy. I understand that it can be pretty impressive what some members can do with roleplays. But please don't post statements like that here. If you would like to roleplay or join in do it naturally. I am sure that you will find someone to roleplay with quickly.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:19 pm

By the time that Jonathan had almost made it through the wall, the iron bars fell in the room behind them. Kira and Tsunimon had accomplished what they had started. "Good job guys!" Fernando cheered from the other side of the tunnel, Jonathan just smiled and dug punched his claw through the wall once more, causing it to collapse. "We made it!" Jonathan cheered as Katie jumped over him and landed growling at the empty room.
"False alarm!" The Salamon giggled as she emerged into a room with a tamer and a couple of digimons along with him. "It was that person we warned earlier not to get into the cave."
"Does that mean we're out of the cave?" Fernando shouted through the tunnel, looking through to see his two digimons waving towards him.
"No, this isn't an exit." Jonathan answered for Katie. "It's a hallway from the mouth of the cave to deeper inside. The mouth of the cave has been sealed off by something so yeah..." Jonathan turned to see that Katie tackled the possible exit, and bounced back onto the ground. "Yep, looks like our only way out is to go deeper in."

Henwyfatale

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Seeing how the bars were broken through, and finding someone else out there that didn't look like an enemy, Lena breathed a small sigh of relief and called Kuchi back. She listened to what Fernando said, feeling frustrated that the bars weren't their way of escape. It seemed like they were going to be stuck here for a while...
"Going deeper in....?" She grinned, winking at Kuchi. Her digimon hopped on her arm and climbed up to her shoulder, making little squeaky sounds.
"Sounds like an adventure," Lena muttered softly, almost both excited and apprehensive of what is yet to come.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:30 am

"I'm sorry guys, but I cant go any deeper i have to get away from here this place gives me the creeps."
[Ty, Tentomon - Exit - Network City]

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:31 pm

[Enter from RK base with kazu]
Zar looked at the city and how it had changed in the time he had been gone. This was the place he first appeared at when he came to the digital world with kokuwamon. This was where he learned to be ruthless. Zip touched down and looked around this was his home before Zar became his tamer so memories came flooding back. These 2 hadn't thought about their past in a long time.

Zar walked down the street with kazu slung over his shoulder and no one cared because this town was for criminals so why should they. Zar went past every thing not stoping to look at any thing because there was only one place he had to go. His old mentors house.

Zar walked up to a house. It wasn't a big house or a small house it was just an average house. Zar walked up and knocked on the door. He waited a couple seconds and then the door opened suddenly and there stood a dark figure. Zar looked up at his old mentor with a grin. "What do you want?" The digimon stared at Zar he didn't know who this kid was. "May I come in? I have no place else to go and need to work on a little scheme." Zar motioned toward the body on his shoulder. After hearing the Voice the digimon realized who it was.

"Wow nice to see you Zar. You have changed a lot. And this must be Zip wow you reached mega that fast congratz. Also yes please come in and explain why you are here." The digimon lead them into the house and had Zar sit on the one chair while him and Zip stood up. Zar explained to his mentor the entire situation. About the ransom, about the memories, about kazus condition.

This sparked some thing in his mentor. "Zar I am getting older and before I get too old I want to still have some fun and fight. And you need a new partner since the kunes are out of commission right now so why don't I help you for a while? You can even use here to get everything ready for the trade. Besides I want to know more about these supposed digi-memories."

Zar sighed in relief. "Good I will need all the help I can get at this point. Well then shall we get started the faster this gets done the better or our hostage could die. So Zip you shadramon and our host((lack of a better word don't want to intro him yet XD)) take our hostage down stares and Ill go look for the stuff we need." Zar Let shadramon out of the digivice and shadramon knew what it ment.

Zar went outside to the market to buy supplies but in the mean time his digimon wear taking care of the cut that kazu had. The host put the body on a chair and they tied him to it. They then took off his shirt to take a better look at this gash he had accross his chest. "Ok this will be easy. Zip dedigivolve into kokuwamon and send a 1 second 1,000 volt shock through his upper body. This will keep him knocked out and will numb his upper body so he wont feel pain for the next part. Shadramon Heat your fist up to 350 degrees F and then put it next to his chest this will cauterize the wound and seal it up meaning it wont get infected and he won't bleed any more. Then we just need Zar to get back here fast enough." The 2 nodded and did what was told of them.

When that was going on Zar was looking for a couple things. 2 picture messages and an antidote for the poison! He found the messages easy but the antidote was another thing. There was plenty of antidotes here but none for hiandromons specific poison. Then he ran into a machindramon who was quite interested in the boy. "Hey you boy I have seen you looking at many antidotes but you have yet to buy one. Maybe I have what you need I make them for a living." "Well i need one to counter the poison made by hiandromon in factorial town. Got any thing to deal with that?" The machiedramon hurried into the back and came back with a vial that looked like it was very old. "That old fool I used to work with him and I made this back then because he fired me for stealing parts. So I made this to counter and save any one that went against him. Its old but the fool never changes to his security." "Thank you this will be very helpful." Zar payed for this and headed back to the house.

When Zar came back Kazu didn't look too good but good thing he had the antidote. "How did the sealing go?" It went as planned he has yet to wake up but he seems to look worse and worse by the minute." "Well we can't have our hostage dieing thats why I got this." He held up the vial and then walked over to kazu. He gave him 1/4 of the vial he didn't want him totally healed but he didn't want him dieing either he wouldn't be able to cope with a dead person on his hands.

Zar went back to the living room to record the messages. They would both say the same thing. "Hello knights and Spirits I am Zar and as you know I have your friend kazu here in the other room. He will be fine for now the gash is sealed and I gave him a bit of this." Zar holds up the vial that still had 3/4 of it left. "Now I want a memory for the boy. 1 will get you him. 2 will get you him and the rest of this vial. This is anti poison exactly 1 dose worth so unless you have some anti poison left you might want to bring 2 memories or else he will probally die. Now I don't care whos memories I get. It could be 1 knight and 1 spirit or 2 spirits or 2 knights ect I don't care. If you want to trade meet me at toy & tama town in 3 hours. No fighting will be done if you comply. If I see you bring no memories the anti poison will be smashed and Kazu will be killed. See you soon."

Zar gave the messages to 2 different falcomon who flew off towards the 2 different bases.
[Exit Falcomon 1 to RK base, Exit Falcomon 2 to Spirits base.]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:03 pm

"Well we should get going even if the trade isn't for a long while we need to stake out the early arrivers so we can make sure they have a memory or 2." Zar got up and had is new found partner and shadramon go into the digivice.

Zip picked up kazu and put him on Zip. "Well old friend lets on screw this up." Zar sighed maybe he should have given kazu the entire anti poison he didn't want the boy to die after all. The 2 took off toward the meeting point.

[exit to toy and tama town with kazu.]

ZarAburame

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:23 am

Ehud Netanyahu
Tainted Beast Tamer

Ehud ran down a twisted hallway. The architecture around him screamed Gothic Era, and the lack of furniture gave a paranormal gist to the hall. A voice bounced off the wall, magnifying ten fold as it dispersed. there was nothing to consume the sound so after mere seconds had passed, the words were completely mutilated from reverb. Ehud covered his ears as the sound intensified, however the noise must have discovered an exit as after a few moments had passed it faded away to a far off whisper. Reaching the end of the hallway, Ehud quickly noted that it was a T in the path. making a last second choice, he began to slow his steps. putting his arms out, he kept himself from crashing headlong into the stone and pushed his entire body left. Running full force, his heavy footsteps and their echoes could be heard in unison with his heart. A voice called out once more, originating from no clear source, "Face the tru--" The end of the phrase was cut off by millions of Echoes throughout the structure. "Leave me alone!" Ehud yelled out in clear agony. The noise became like a freight train passing through your backyard after Ehud screamed. His kneecaps buckled in in mid stride causing the tamer to come to a crashing halt against the floor. his jeans were now torn on both sides, and his left leg was oozing blood. crouched down in the fetal position he lay sobbing for what seemed like hours.

"Stop fighting back, I'm telling you its useless" drifted a hi pitched males voice into Ehud's ear.
Tears streaming down his face, teeth gritted the man managed to get out "I hate you" in between sobs of desperation.
"To hate Me is to hate yourself, DO you not see we are one and the same?" The voice said this time from within Ehuds brain.
"Liar"! The tamer yelled as he rolled around on the floor clutching his head in pain.
"Why would I lie to you?" questioned the voice smooth as silk.
In a final ditch effort, Ehud yelled at the top of his lungs "GET OUT!" shutting off his brain and mentally pushing outwards.Ehud attempted to eradicate the source of his torment.

Minutes passed measured only by a nearby pipe with a leak. plop, plop, plop, plop. The minutes passed, and still there was no reply. Ehud's shaking had started shortly after he had yelled, but now the spasms seemed to be residually slowing down. Ben began slowly to his feet only to be brought down by gravity. this time his chin caught the hard cold stone opening up a nice bloody scratch there as well. "oof" Ehud let out before putting his hands down and standing up once more. It seemed that for the time being at least, that he was Ehud. the same Ehud that came into the digital world the first time. looking over at his right arm and thought Well mostly the same as an image of Ben's face flashed through his mind. The dark tattoo was still visible on the arm as well, but it was the opposite of prominent, only noticeable if one was looking for it. Not one hundred percent sure on his feet yet. Ehud couldn't help but grab on to the wall and half drag himself out of the tunnel system that was the underworld. If nothing else, I feel more like my self now than I have since that attack this time images of hundreds of Virus digimon attacking a city flooded his mind.

A days travel later, Ehud finally was within light. Collapsing only feet from the exit. Any human or digimon who came upon the scene would have no choice but to accept that the young red headed tamer with brilliant blue eyes had most likely been simply exploring the ruins before becoming exhausted and passing out.
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:25 pm

[[Enter Kazu, Buraimon, Zerimon and Piedmon]]

Kazu yawned and scratched his head. His clothes were begining to stiffen up as his blood was drying. He shrugged to no-one in particular. He'd had an enjoyable enough journey here. It had been difficult mind. His only previous memories of this place were a mixture of murky glimpses, painful detail and then drug-influenced muddy images. But he'd found it. The criminal underworld, filled to the brim with al kinds of criminals and scum. There were the odd good guys down here, at least from the very scare rumours Kazu had heard. He'd gone a little ahead of Jai, the kid was young and didn't look up to severe combat. Kazu knew that Jai would have to fight one day. In this world that was inevitable, though for the time being he was just glad the boy could maintain some of his innocence...
"Master..."
Kazu sighed and turned to Buraimon, hands on his hips, Zerimon was on his left shoulder, he stuck his tounge out at the Samurai. Piedmon was moping about, he hadn't been his usual, sarcastic, erratic self.
"Look I'm not your Master, we're friends!"
Buraimon shook his head slowly and pointed.
"Master... There is someone passed out over there."
Kazu almost told him off for calling him Master, but his words sank in. He spun on his heel and saw the boy passed out infront of a gothic looking entrance. Entrance to what? Caves?
"Crap... Jai! Hurry up, there's a guy out cold over here!"
Kazu bolted to Ehud, Zerimon holding onto his ruined jacked by his teeth as he ran. Kazu came to a skidding halt, grabbing the back of the boy's head and the base of his back, supporting him into a psudo-sitting position.
"Hey. Hey are you alright? Wake up!"
Piedmon and Buraimon ran over, well no, they both flew over, Buraimon with his wings Piedmon by some strange magic force.
"Ehh he looks dead. Lets leave him."
"Piedmon!"
""What!?"
Buraimon shook his head.
"There are no obvious wounds. I'd say simple exhaustion is what ailes him. Though Kazu do you really think the first thing he sees is a blood soaked man?"
Kazu stuck his tounge out at Buraimon.
"Not my fault we haven't passed any washing machines... Jai! Hurry up!"

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:17 pm

╔╤══╤╤═══════════════╤╤══╤╗
╠╡┲┹┨ Ehud Netanyahu ┠┺┱╞╣
╚╧╧══╧═══════════════╧══╧╧╝

User Image
Images passed through the young mans head. A young man falling through a portal, two boys fighting for justice together, an astamon in a forest on fire, A city plagued with fighting digimon, an open field with unbearable memories, a twisting labyrinth full of even more twisted lies. His body being shaken, Ehud's mind quickly abandoned the scarred senses of a past it had been clinging to, and began to fight its way to consciousness. Pushing past exhaustion, pushing past pain, and pushing past amnesia, He finally managed to open his eyes. The face hoovering over his own was not a pretty one. Brown hair, a tangled mess on his head, deep blue eyes that must have seen some form of a horror in their lifetime. A bloodied torn up shirt underneath an even more torn up jacket. but through all of the signs of tribulation and pain, the boy had an overwhelming sense of pure concern etched into his brow. a friendly smile covered the lower half of his face and gave an inkling of hope to Ehud. Smiling back to the tamer, Ehud began to sit up. His abs screamed in pain as he moved, but there was nothing for it. he hadn't eaten since... well he didn't know how long. in fact besides the scattered memories that had flashed through his brain moments ago, it was as if he had no memories at all. No, that's not the case, I can sense my other memories, I just cant access them. Ehud thought to himself as he envisioned his mind. it was a large open plain, many rudimentary functions were clear and simply floating about along with a few tattered memories but it seemed like the majority of, well of the of whatever made up his brain were trapped in a thirty meter diameter circle in the middle of the plain, caged by a dark aura. Allowing his conscious to wonder back top side, Ehud looked over his shoulder a the boy who had awoken him. "I-I cant thank you enough. I would like to know though, is there perchance any food around here? I am ninety percent sure that by some supernatural means I haven't eaten in months." At this point Ehud noticed for the first time other beings in his presence. looking at each in turn, names popped into his head. Not names like what you call your dog so he responds, but rather species names. Zerimon, Buraimon, and Piedmon his brain told him as he looked at each one in turn. A freight train hit his mind, and he knew all at one that not only were these creatures called digimon. but also that he had digimon of his own waiting to be seen within the device at his hip hidden under his blue jacket. Wondering if the other man knew of this, he decided to keep it a secret at least a while until he could see what was going on here, where he was, and what had happened to him.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games