Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Old Profiles (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Alice the zombie slayer_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:54 am

Username: _Alice the zombie slayer_

Name: alice oniduo

Job: New student in highschool and has a jod a pizze delivery

Abilities: good at drawing and writing poems and is very good at karate

Equipment: wears headphones with her ipod (always loud on full volume) and carrys a small bookbag around everywhere she goes and her skateborad and with long metel bar she found to protect herself oh and digivice

Appearance:
User Image

Personality: outgoing, nice, wierd,

Biography: Wehn alice was born her parents abandon her, she was sad at first but then one day she just decided to change and be happy so she did, because she was sometimes wierd when people did adopt her they either brought her back or she ran away and came back on her own, so then at the age of 13 she was sick of it so she ran away from the orphanage and went out on her own she got a job and is making her own life and works hard in her new school

Home: small apartment in 3 story apartment building

Alignment: alice is on the good side

Digimon: User Image terriermon

First Encounter: as she was walking back from school one day she past a dark ally where she seen a bunch of kids picking on a small creature ...she had not a clue what it was but still wanted it to help it, it was three boys picking on it and at heart alice was always like a boy and was tuff....she kicked one boy in the back to get there attention and when they noticed it was her they ran away...alice then found a little digivice and then terriermon said thank you and taold her what that was and then they became good friends

Extra Notes/Other: alice is always dieing her hair different colors, no one knows her real hair color and her new one is blue
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:30 pm

Username: Deacon Exodus

Name: Carter

Job:
Works at a soup kitchen.

Abilities:
He can skateboard and draw.

Equipment:
D-3 Digivice, backpack full of food, his skateboard, iPod and headphones.

Appearance:
User Image

Personality: He is spontaneous and very energetic. He loves to have fun and take chances.

Biography:
He was born and raised in Japan. His father was a construction working American and his mother was a techno Japanese girl. They could not support Carter so they had to leave him in Japan while they went to America to get better jobs and never came back. Supposedly they got in a car accident when Carter was five years old. Carter was then raised by the owners of a local soup kitchen and he worked there for some time until the fateful day of the meeting of Blue. (See "First Encounter" Section)

Home:
Carter lives in Japan even though he is American. He's lived there all his life and started living by himself when his guardians said he should find himself an apartment.

Alignment: Good

Digimon:
User Image
Blue [Gabumon]

First Encounter:
Carter just got off from work at the soup kitchen at about 6:30 P.M. He put away his apron and headed out the door. Upon getting half way from the soup kitchen and his apartment he remembered that he left the key to the door of his apartment in his apron pouch. He turned around and ran as fast as he could back to the soup kitchen. As he approached the soup kitchen he noticed the "CLOSED" sign in the window. He was so depressed he sat at the door and closed his eyes. All of a sudden he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was a wolf-like creature. The creature said his name was Blue, a Gabumon from the Digital World. He said he was sent to Middle-Earth to find the owner of his Digivice. Carter said that he knew nothing of a Digivice, but wouldn't mind helping the little guy in finding it. He asked what the Digivice looked like and he said he had seen one before that looked like a hand-held game console. Carter remembered that he had found a hand-held game console a couple days ago. It was in his apron pouch as well though. Blue looked up at the door that stood between him and his Digivice. He attacked the door handle and the door opened. Carter ran to the apron and pulled out the Digivice when it began to glow in his hand. "You are my owner now sir," the Gabumon said. "Please, call me Carter," Carter said with a grin.

Extra Notes/Other:
Carter is a lover boy. He always likes to flirt with girls and he tends to be really bad at it. He is an average skater and a really good artist.

Deacon Exodus

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:58 pm

Username: Sago_Knight

Name: Sago

Job: High-School Student

Abilities: Hand-to-Hand Combat, Quick Speed, Can blend into Shadows

Equipment: Gloves, Digivice, Books,food, A map, and a extra pair of wheels.

Appearance: User Image

Personality: Can easily figure out strategies and puzzles, smart, calm but angry at times, brave

Biography: Started school at a young age and soon discovered digimon were attacking the real world, found a demidevimon and befriended to be his partner. Entered high school after going to digital world a few times.

Home: Tokyo,Japan

Alignment: None Yet.

Digimon: DemiDevimon
User Image

First Encounter: A Devimon and a Black Greymon appeared downtown of Tokyo and created a rumble. Running toward the scene to find the devimon losing, finding a digivice helped him defeat the greymon , but forgot to digivolve, since then they were partners.

[Extra Notes/Other: Considered a dark, but caring person. Likes anything black,red,green, or blue.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:44 am

Username: tinagina42
Name: amy

Job: student.

Abilities: She can play the piano and the violin and speak spanish, she is book smart, and quick on her feet

Equipment: A pink digivice, and a backpack filled with books.

Personality: Sweet, quite, shy, smart.

Biography: She was born in Tokyo Japan and lives with her mother. Her father died when she was young. She has to move alot because her mother keeps getting transferred. She is really shy and sweet. She loves to read and has always dreamed of a life full of adventure.

Home: Tokyo,Japan

Alignment: as good as possible

Digimon: Nyaromon/Yukki

First Encounter: One day in june she was curled up in her room reading as usual daydreaming about wonderful adventures and far off places. Wishing she had just one good friend. (it was hard to make friends when she moved so often) when all of a sudden a strange sound came from her computer. she jumped and quickly relized it was only and e-mail. she opened the e-mail and the only thing it said was i hope you like your new friend. A second later a bright light shone from her computer screen and when it dimmed a bright pink digivice and a strange creature were sitting on her desk
"Hi i am Nyaromon".
"Oh hi my name is Amy"
"I'll be your new friend, just give me a name"
"Oh um how about yukki?"
"Yukki? I like it"

Extra Notes/Other: n/a

tinagina42

nelle oh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:33 pm

Username: ThemFace

Name: Tsukiko Hoshihara

Job: She majors in track and field, and is working for a scholarship.

Abilities: She is very athletic, and can run very fast. She can fit through super small spaces, since she is short and flexible.

Equipment: Digivice, iPod, water bottle, chocolate, and bananas.

Personality: Tsukiko is not shy at all. She always speaks her mind, mostly without thinking, and usually insults someone. She keeps her hair cut short when its track and field season, but it grows fast, so when its out of season, it gets extremely long. She appears like she would be a sad, quiet person, but shes not like that at all.

Biography: Tsukiko grew up in Strasbourg, Alsace,in France, near the boarders of Germany. Her parents were Japanese, but moved here for something new when her mother was pregnant with her. Tsukiko learned french, which was the main language that her parents taught her, so she speaks with a slight accent. She was also taught German, Japanese, and English, but is best at french and English.Her parents pushed her into taking piano lessons her whole life up until now, but at school, she would always love to run.Her dad died from cancer when she was 9, so her mother raised her alone. She joined track and field teams, and was eventually recognized for it. After that, she moved to Japan to go on a professional team and competitions, and lived in her own apartment in Tokyo.

Home: Tsukiko grew up in Strasbourg, Alsace, but currently lives in Tokyo, Japan, in her own apartment.

Alignment: Tsukiko is good.

Digimon: User Image

First Encounter: It was pouring rain, and Tsukiko had nothing to do, so she went down to the track and decided to run a few laps, since practice was cancelled, and she loved the rain. She was going really fast, and out of nowhere, a little yellow ball ran across her path, and she tripped trying not to step on it, and landed on her face. When she got up, Zurumon was standing in front of her and asking if she was okay. Tsukiko was scared at first, because of his evil-looking red eyes, but he was actually quite nice. The little guy was shivering, so she brought him back to her apartment. He thanked her, and Tsukiko asked what he was. He told her about being a Digimon, and about his world, and how she was his new tamer.

Extra Notes/Other: Tsukiko was a little worried about her track career, and she was reported as missing when she left to the digital world. She loves bananas, but will only eat them when they are green. And Zurumon loves chocolate, so she brought a lot of chocolate and bananas with her when she came to the digital world.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:58 pm

Username: magaara

Name: matt

Job: middle school student

Abilities: not really good at anything i can kind of sing and other then that i suck at everything ive tried

Equipment: has type one diabetes so mainly carries around insulin syringes ect

Appearance: wears black and is normally covered in blood has dark brown hair and brown eyes has pointy teeth that almost look like fangs is about 5.1 and weighs about 78 pounds

Personality: is really shy and weird sometimes people call me outgoing but i dont see how thats true

Biography: a bored kid living a normal life then i got attacked bye a bunch of digimon they nearly killed me so i ran away after that Keramon saved me after that keramon just disapeared months after that i woke up on tamers island one day i met up with keramon again and this time i became his tamer

Home: portland oregon

Alignment: a neutral tamer seeking power

Digimon: keramon {picture being made}

First Encounter: after i arrived on tamers island i got attacked bye a bunch of weak digimon after that keramon saved me after that he said that he needed a tamer to get stronger i accepted and after that we seek power and digi evolution

Extra Notes/Other:carrots taste good

bushido matt

VongolaRainWolf

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:02 pm

Username: toushiro30
Name:kakashi

Job: student

Abilities:good at playing viloin,vedio games and some drawings

Equipment: staff,backpack,and digivice

Appearance:User Image

Personality:i act nice around the girls, when its girls i no and there sad i try to cheer them up

Biography: (A history, back story, family tree, important experiences... be descriptive. The More description, the more interesting the character is.)

Home: leaf village

Alignment:good

Digimon:User Image

First Encounter:when i was training in the leaf village woods

Extra Notes/Other:N/A
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:56 am

Username: Tobi Goodboy

Name: Jay

Birthdate: November 24

Job: An aspiring journalist, but he's forced to work odd jobs to pay the bills until he can land his big break.

Abilities: Unfortunately for Jay, his greatest skill is probably proofreading. His language skills are substantial, but he is horrible with math and math puzzles. Fortunately for him, he grew up as a Boy Scout, so he has lots of knowledge and experience when it comes to first aid and wilderness survival; skills that will undoubtedly help him in the Digital World. He has an uncanny sense of direction, and has a knack for building/fixing simple machines.

Equipment: Jay never goes anywhere without his backpack, which he's had since he was 13 years old and hasn't needed any repairs yet. He also carries around his Digivice IC, which he acquired when he first met Agumon.

Appearance: Jay has light brown hair with red tinges to it depending on the light. He's stand somewhat below average in height, measuring only 5'8" tall, and he tries not to let it get to him.

Personality: For the most part he's a carefree individual, which explains why he's having such a hard time establishing himself. He's also very much like a big brother to those around him, and when things get rough there's nobody more dependable to have around.

Biography: As the eldest of three children, Jay always had a lot of responsibility placed on him from an early age. His laze fair attitude towards life is a form of rebellion against his father's influence. He decided years ago that he would follow his own path, and not one that his father had laid out for him.

Home: Jay recently left his parents' home and forged out on his own, moving into an apartment with some friends. They don't yet know about Agumon, or Jay's trips to the Digital World.

Alignment: Unaffiliated

Digimon: Koromon > Agumon

First Encounter: Jay was reporting on an annual farmers market for his college when a Dokunemon was seen eating from one of the tables. As people tried to shoo it away, it evolved into a Mothmon and began reaking havok on the crowd. Its assault blasted loose a Koromon from its hiding place, which began to fight back to no avail. As the hapless Koromon lay injured, Jay picked it up and their two digi-souls reacted, evolving Koromon into Agumon and spawning a Digivice IC for Jay. The newly refreshed, fire-spitting reptile Digimon drove off the Mothmon, and bonded to Jay as his Tamer.

Extra Notes/Other: N/A

Tobias Goodman

Mao Raiko Z

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:45 pm

just visited blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:07 pm

Username: KomiTomiButterfly

Name: Kotomi Blood

Job: She works part time at Tim Hortons xD. She's in High school.

Abilities: she is a Singer and Artist.

Equipment: DigiVice, Messenger bag, Her cell phone and a sketch book, and pencles erasers ECT.

Appearance:
User Image

Personality: She is sweet, but independent, and has a huge temper when you piss her off.

Biography: She was abandoned when she was 6 months Old. She was Bullied her Whole Life in an Orphanage. Till This Man Mitch Adopted her. Mitch Looked after her, Until he Met Shelby. She then Became Chii's Adoptive Step-Mother.

Home: She Lives In Tokyo Japan

Alignment: Good, But shes always alone.

Digimon: Cally
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Digimon: Mome
User Image User Image

Digimon: Kero
User ImageUser Image

Digimon: Sam
User Image User Image -- mutate -- User Image -DNA- User ImageUser Image

Digimon: Seiya
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Digimon: Leo
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Digimon: Max
User Image User ImageUser Image -DigiArmor of Courage- User Image -DNA- User Image

First Encounter(s):

Cally: Kotomi was Walking to The Park. She stepped into the Grass and the sky suddenly darkened. She didn't Know it, But a Digital Portal Opened right Underneath her feet, and she was Pulled Into the ground and Blacked out. When She Opened her Eyes, She Saw a Yellow Fuzz Ball Starring at Her.

Mome: Kotomi was hanging around East Data Ocean, when her and Cally found a Mammothmon being picked on by some young digimon. She interviened and Mome took a liking to her.

Kero: She was investigating a haunted Digi-hut xD

Sam: He joined Kotomi's team after they rescued him from DigiTamamon's dinner.

Seiya: Kotomi and her team met him at Primary Village.

Leo: Saved Seiya from a rampaging monochromon.

Max: Met at Primary Vilage

Extra Notes/Other: redone agian xD

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

KiryuDragonLord

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:19 pm

Username: (Your Gaia Name)
KiryuDragonLord (KDL)
Name: (Your Character's Name)
Yoshiro Akira
Boy
16 y/o
Job: (What does your Character Do for a living in the real world? If you're too young for a job... then you're probably a student.)
Yoshiro is the vice-captain of his father's digimon merc organization
Abilities: (What is your Character good at? Make it interesting! Can he/she play an instument? Is He/She good at math? Get creative!)
Yoshiro can play the Digimon Card game and gambling
Equipment: (Your Stuff... this can be anything! From a digivice, bookbag, or sword[No more swords!], to a digibeetle! As long as it does not referance or is directly related to any character in any Digimon Show,game, or manga.)
Yoshiro wears a special neckless from his mother when he was just a baby. Yoshiro's digivice is a green/orange digicie that has a wallet chain (with out the wallet)
Appearance: (How do you look? Description or Picture is fine. Whatever you prefer.)
User Image
Personality: (How do you act? What do you like? Who do you like? Or Dislike. Be descriptive! Don't let your character be a blank slate of uninterestingness!)
Yoshiro is a free spirited guy, likes to make freinds, and enjoys drinking soda and other beverages, always stands strong, and tends to laugh and smile alot.
Biography: (A history, back story, family tree, important experiences... be descriptive. The More description, the more interesting the character is.)
Akira, a selfish, greedy, mean, corrupted person, that would be Yoshiro Akira's father, Keiji Akira. Regardless of the way his father run's his organization, when it's his turn to take over, his organization would only be used for the good. His father's organization doesn't care who they work for, only if the is pay good, no matter what they're job is. Yoshiro's mother died during child birth, only leaving a necklece made espiciially for him. His father plan's for his son to take over the family business when he dies. Even though Yoshiro works for a greedy organization, he also works for The Virus Busters.
Home: (If you have one... not everyone is homeless! Where do yuo live in the Real world. IMPORTANT: I'm NOT talking about YOU in Real life, where does your Character come from.)
Yoshiro lives in a mansion that has lasers, wild dogs, big strong body gurads, cameras, a laser fence, and a big wall with big defenses and everything, on an island in the digital world with his father and his servants.
Alignment: (Are you part of an organisation? Are you Good? Evil? Or in a catagory of your own design?
Member of his father's mercenary organization and an active member of The Virus Busters. Yoshiro is a good guy, regardless of his father's belief
Digimon: (I suggest going with the guild Digimon that you recieved when you registered. Or one that you might have recieved when participating in a contest or event. Place the GUILD pic here to prove you have it.) (Important: It is posable to use a Digimon you have not recieved, but you must ask permision and be approved by me.)
Yoshiro partner is Betamon
User Image
First Encounter: (How you came to be your Digimon's tamer. Get creative! Make it interesting. Make it unique. This is all up to you!)
Yoshiro and Betamon first met when Yoshiro was just a little boy when Betamon broke into his father's mansion, just to play. No matter how many strong digimon his father offer's him, Yoshiro declines them, for Betamon and Yoshiro, they will be best freinds till the end of time.
Extra Notes/Other: (Anything else you'd like to add about your Character, this could be anything, from a life motto, to your favorite food. THis can be as random, or serious as yuo want. If yuo don't want to put anything, just put N/A.)
Yoshiro and Betamon's favorite drink is orange soda. They both love to eat. They both like to swim. Yoshiro and Betamon's quote is "We all ways keep our promises." "When is it time to eat?" "Never back down in the middle of a fight!"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:28 pm

Username: gamabunta3412

Name: haseo namikaze

Job: student

Abilities: able to program a computer in anyway possible and is also a very skilled fighter

Equipment: a d-power digivice, some shuriken and kunai, and his trusty deck of digimon cards

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: acts really a** holeish and doesnt care about the other tamers on the island...infact he thinks they are all weaklings....doesnt particularly like anything and dislikes a lot of things....although a** holeish will help other tamers.....only to benifit himself

Biography: was treated badly and neglacted by his parents....his anger and hate towards them drove him to the island where he met his partner....when he was in 8th grade he became the schools digimon card game champion....the only one who cared for him was his girlfriend stevie

Home: from spokane washingtone

Alignment: neutral though some consider his actions to be evil

Digimon: veemon User Image

First Encounter: when driven by his hate for his parents, he was writing a blog in his myspace when a black out occured city wide....then out of no where the computer screen lit up and out came a mysterious device that showed an egg..he thought it was a dream and went to sleep....the next day while walking to school with his girlfriend he saw a black hole open up in the sky sucking trees and what not into it...he was then sucked into it and when he awoke he saw a blue creature looking at him calling his name....

Extra Notes/Other: N/A

Sanfranvisco

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:44 am

Username: TotalRampage 0

Name: Tice

Job: student 6th grader

Abilities: kung-fu,skate board,soccer,drums,and can operate machienery

Equipment: a D-power digivice,cell phone, a little bit of change, pocket knife, and a deck of digimon cards

Appearance:User Image

Personality: lazy sometimes, but he can be very brave and hes kind and has a strong sence of justice.

Biography: lives in a condo with his mom his little brother and his older sister, his father died when he was 4 years old, hes in the 6th grade and has 3 best friends who he always hangs around with.

Home: California,USA

Alignment: a pure good guy.

Digimon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First Encounter: Gabumon:he was playing video games when the TV went blank and it started to glow and soon a little black and blue device, and a little monster came out and they have been together ever sence.

Extra Notes/Other: he dreams of becoming a wild life protector,he likes to skateboard he taught his digimon Gabumon to do it to, and they both like to eat candy for some weird reason.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:32 pm

b]Username: Cyrus Wing

Name: Cyrus

Job: Unknown

Abilities: His IQ exceeds 200. He's extremely smart, but he is so quiet you would never know

Equipment: Season 5 Digivice in black and white, black shirt and dark grey jeans.

Personality: Quiet and intelligent. Does not like very much of anyone. Sometimes clumsy and very confusing. Not very likeable.

Biography: Unknown

Home: Unknown

Alignment: Himself

Digimon: Patamon

First Encounter: His patamon popped out of his computer. Cyrus and his Patamon have opposite personalities, so it is a wonder why they are partners.

Extra Notes/Other: Seems to know a lot about digivolution. A Digimon Card Game world champion.

iMint

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games