Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:53 pm
((when is it going to be a new day?))

Kat padded soundlessly through the forest. Why wasn't day comeing? I should head back... she thought to herself. I can't stand this form anymore.

Though it made her feel normal, well, almost normal, the wolf form was unstable and unsafe. Dark purple light spread up from her fingertips, changeing her into human form. She rubbed her eyes. Might as well get some more sleep. She headed back to the town.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:49 pm
Tala saw another girl get up and change to human, rubbing her eyes as she went. Tala followed her towards town.
"Want some company?" she called out.

Lucia followed the hunter into the woods. She crept slowly, her ears listening for any sound. She tapped him on the shoulder and pointed. "They'll have probably used that stream to cover their scent" she whispered.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:22 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I haven't been able to reach a computer with the internet in a long time... So, uh, I'm back for a little while at least.))

Danile just looks around as he waits for the leader. He takes the time to look over the wolves in the building, the summarily dismisses them. Daniel takes a look over his shoulder and scowls. Damn. The sky is lightening. We have two hours before daybreak, and there are at least two hunters near, if not more. This place isn't safe. Damn! He becomes fidgety as he waits. He sees two wolves approaching him and grows relieved. Daniel stands up straight and prepares to bargain for his entrance into the pack.

((I'm sorry if it takes awhile to post again...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:14 pm
"im not gonna find a wolfen den by scent freind. Its actually not too tough to feel em if youve been trained."

He stood seperate from the girl and slowed his heartbeat, he felt the pulse dim to a thud, and quit breething. He closed his eyes and slowly took in a breath.

"theyre farther in quite a bit.... or your heart is pumping so loudly its misconstruoing theirs. Either way in half a click you can try that cool little trick."

With that he continued walking.  

Noltic

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:45 am
Lucia raised an eyebrow. "Show off." She muttered before following him. They came further into the woods, Lucia spotted grey through the trees. She grabbed his arm. "They're there" she signalled to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:13 am
Hmm... that was unprecedented, he must be losing his touch. so many years of peace had made him a little soft.

"Allright what do you wanna do? Sneak in or just walk up to them peacefully. Im behind you whatever you pick okay?"  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:20 am
The Lord of Pestilence
((Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I haven't been able to reach a computer with the internet in a long time... So, uh, I'm back for a little while at least.))

Danile just looks around as he waits for the leader. He takes the time to look over the wolves in the building, the summarily dismisses them. Daniel takes a look over his shoulder and scowls. Damn. The sky is lightening. We have two hours before daybreak, and there are at least two hunters near, if not more. This place isn't safe. Damn! He becomes fidgety as he waits. He sees two wolves approaching him and grows relieved. Daniel stands up straight and prepares to bargain for his entrance into the pack.

((I'm sorry if it takes awhile to post again...))

Violet walked in and saw a man that was clearly older than her, standing there. "Are you the person that wants to join?" The werewolves that she recruited stood a couple of feet behind her, waiting for their leader to finish before abandoning the warehouse.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:40 pm
Kat turned sharply to the girl. She was a little surprised, after all, she thought she had been alone. She froze at the thought of what the girl might have just seen.

"That'd be nice." she said quietly, her face becomeing a little bit warmer. The company would be nice, as long as.... she wasn't one of them.

"And your name is?...."  

jinxercat2006

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:42 pm
"Yes. I am. I'm tired of being alone all the time. So, what do you want me to do?" Daniel asks, relieved that someone is finally seeing him. He looks at the wolves behind the woman in front of him and smiles, wondering if she's using an intimidation tactic or not. "If I have to do something, I suggest it be quick. There are two hunters in the woods near town. A man and a woman. The woman seem bent on killing a nearby pack. They don't seem like pushovers either."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:58 pm
"Tala." She replied smiling. "Tala Woods." She reached her hand out for a handshake. She carried on in a whisper. "I'm a wolf too, I saw you just now at the warehouse." She brought her head up and smiled again; continuing on normal volume. "I thought you might want a friend."

Lucia nodded. She looked up at the trees around her. She then pointed at herself, and then at him, and then pointed into the branches of the nearest tree. She crept towards it silently, and slowly started to climb.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:16 pm
Kat looked warily at the hand, but shook it quickly anyways. She relaxed when she heard Tala was a wolf too. It was almost a relief, but a shock as well. Still... a tratior maybe? Kat asked herself. I never do trust anyone anymore... why am I like that?

"A friend?" Kat asked. Well, she thought to herself again. It can't hurt... I've gotten myself out of worse situations before... "A friend." she said. "It would be nice to have a friend. My name's Kat, and it's nice to meet you Tala."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:26 am
Nich ran like darkness, making no sound nor sign of movement. he jumped and caught a branch, he swung into the tree, and hopped through it to the one his companion was climbing.

The branch he jumped onto made a bit of a creaking noise and he frose closed his eyes and stilled his breath.

He was indeed very rusty.  

Noltic

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:58 pm
Tala smiled again. "The first wolf friend I've found in months!" She thought gleefully. "It's nice to meet you too. I'm knew to the pack, so it's nice to make new friends." She shifted her foot slightly from side to side. "Where are you headed off to?" She asked nervously.

Lucia flinched slightly at the noise, before stopping and peering down into the clearing below them. She scanned the clearing. "Can you see any of them?" She murmered in her quietest whisper.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:52 am
"I cant see well at all... thats why i could feel them... im actually supposed to wear glasses... lets just chill out for a minute one will smll something of you. I can honestly say i smelled you before i saw you. 'tis nay word of a harbringer, it was rather pleasant."

He sat still and kept from laughing to himself.  

Noltic

Conbryo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:37 pm
(yeah, I know I said I'd be back, but I'm giving you all a heads-up. I'm not coming back to this RP...this announcement is mostly for Sweethugz and Squiggle Me Penguins, but I won't be back in this Rp. Or this guild, for that matter.)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff