Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Teen Pregnancy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it morally justifiable now a days?
  Yes
  No
View Results

TheTailz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:42 pm
Babies having babies, it isn't right. Why can't people teens use protection?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:42 pm
i have a friend who WANTED to have a kid. so, she decided to have one. she knew what she was getting into. she was told...me and my other friend discussed this together about that the guy might leave her later....
but now, shes about 4 months? 3 months pregnant? and the guys still there.
confused  

iStephhh

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:02 pm
CrapOla11
i have a friend who WANTED to have a kid. so, she decided to have one. she knew what she was getting into. she was told...me and my other friend discussed this together about that the guy might leave her later....
confused
they guys usually last through the preeegers part
but leave when they realize they actually do have a kid.that's what happened with my sister in law and my best friend  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:07 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
CrapOla11
confused
they guys usually last through the preeegers part
but leave when they realize they actually do have a kid.that's what happened with my sister in law and my best friend
yeah, your right. i worry about her. :/  

iStephhh

xCasaNovax

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:34 pm
I have a friend on here whos 13...she just found out recently shes a month and some odd days pregnant. Seriously i think its ridiculous that kids are having sex that young...but thats just my opinion >.<
o.O Jon  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:48 pm
xCasaNovax
I have a friend on here whos 13...she just found out recently shes a month and some odd days pregnant. Seriously i think its ridiculous that kids are having sex that young...but thats just my opinion >.<
o.O Jon

13 is way too young, I know a girl that was at that age two she has a baby boy ut she regrets it beccause she's in middle school *shakes head* even 16 or 17 is too young but like I said most of my highschool has kids or about to.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Forgotten and Agitated

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:08 pm
Getting pregnent as a teen is crazy. I know this girl at my school who's pregnent. Teen years are the time when you mature yourself and begin looking forward to a career whate ever it may be. Adult time, like late twenties and early thirties, when you're stable and have money set aside for stuff like that is a good time to have kids.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:47 pm
I found out last weekend that my ex-girlfriend has been pregnant for about 5 months.

They both wanted it. They're both 17.

ffsghyanbh

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:02 pm
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
I found out last weekend that my ex-girlfriend has been pregnant for about 5 months.

That doesn't make it right in the least bit, however, if they can pay for the child and they want to ruin being able to go to school..go ahead. i have a freind, 17, wanted a child and is having twins..she can bearly come to school becuase of getting sick.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:39 pm
Broken-inside-agian
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM

That doesn't make it right in the least bit, however, if they can pay for the child and they want to ruin being able to go to school..go ahead. i have a freind, 17, wanted a child and is having twins..she can bearly come to school becuase of getting sick.

It doesn't make it right by your standards.

Right and wrong are subjective.

ffsghyanbh

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:54 pm
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Broken-inside-agian
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM

Not just mine but many people's standards. even at my age (17) we're still kids..you're not an adult until later on..even if you think you're adult enough consider, do you have a job? if not, how are you going to pay for it? Where is it to stay while you attend school? Do you plan to go anywhere in life? i mean if all these are 100% considered and u still want it..go ahead by all means.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Broken-inside-agian
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Broken-inside-agian
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM

Not just mine but many people's standards. even at my age (17) we're still kids..you're not an adult until later on..even if you think you're adult enough consider, do you have a job? if not, how are you going to pay for it? Where is it to stay while you attend school? Do you plan to go anywhere in life? i mean if all these are 100% considered and u still want it..go ahead by all means.

That doesn't change the fact that right and wrong are still subjective.

Why are you coming at me with a flood of questions? I didn't say I supported what they did or anything, all I did was state what they did as a form of contributing to the conversation. I personally don't care, so don't go telling me if it's right or wrong. I'm not the one who has a baby on the way.

ffsghyanbh

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:21 pm
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Broken-inside-agian
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Broken-inside-agian
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM

Why are you coming at me with a flood of questions? I didn't say I supported what they did or anything, all I did was state what they did as a form of contributing to the conversation. I personally don't care, so don't go telling me if it's right or wrong. I'm not the one who has a baby on the way.

Thats not what I was getting at, the questions were not for you but the poeple having the children.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:18 am
Broken-inside-agian
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Broken-inside-agian
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Broken-inside-agian
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM

Thats not what I was getting at, the questions were not for you but the poeple having the children.

Well, posting it here doesn't do much good for that.  

ffsghyanbh

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:42 am
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Broken-inside-agian
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Broken-inside-agian
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM

Well, posting it here doesn't do much good for that.

I was simply stating that it isn't right, yes there is a fine line betwee right and wrong. but those are the questions a person must consider before having a child at such a young age.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games