Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Cyprus School for Gifted Students- Need Teachers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining Cyprus?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:01 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
Gin licked his lips playfully as he saw what the little bird was peacking at. He jumped onto the table and started bitting at the other side. "Well....how about...just a sandwich?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and smirking gently. Brandi meowed and Madison smirked, pouring milk into a small bowl. "There you go." he said as he strocked her gently and she lapped up the milk, purring. "That should hold you for at least a little while." he said with a nod.
Suzume flapped her wings but in surprised and she was still carrying the meat in her mouth. "Sure then." Ayame said as she took out all sorts of meat from the fridge. Ham, turkey, baloney, ham, etc. "Want some cheese too?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:55 pm
Chloe nodded, walking next to Noltic.
"Okay, I think we just keep going straight until we reach the first turn and we go right." She said smiling. She was surprised that she wasn't stuttering at all, for that matter she hardly ever talked.

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:51 am
Nich followed the directons and opened a door to a room that seemed like a cafeteria. He hadnt eaten anything that was prepared by anyone but himself. It felt kinda nice ready to eat food that he hadnt had to kil or render.

Maybe even some french fries.

Nich pulled a chair from a table and motioned for his companion to sit down.

"I'll go see what's on the menu..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:13 pm
Chloe followed him and sat down when she was told.
"Okay" She said ater he said that he was going to see the menu. She looked around the cafeteria and saw a few people around. She soon started thinking about what she wanted to eat.

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:36 pm
Nich diodnt really pay much attention to the people. That isnt to say they went unnoticed... it was just easier if people didnt find out how much of a freak he was... not just yet.

He went into the fridge and extracted what seemed to be some fancy bread and cheese, After fryin up some grilled cheeses... with the expedient help of a little alchemy he returned to the table.

"I hope you dont mind grilled cheese... i could cook like a gourmet... but i enjoy grilled cheese."

He grabbed the ketcup and spilt a blob onto his plate.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:44 pm
CHloe smied when Nich came back with Grilled Cheese.
"Not at all. I like grilled cheese." She said grabbing a plate. She picked up her food and took a bite, after she swallowed she smiled.
"Wow, this is great! Did you make it?" She asked.

Twilights Lily

Sorrow Deuna

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:39 pm
((I'm terribly sorry to interrupt the RP, but how does one go about joining if the person in charge hasn't been on in several weeks? O.o))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:46 am
"You dont mind do ya? most people dont like touching me, much less eating things ive prepared with my hands. I didnt really cook it conventionally either."

He sat down opposite her and sighed... hoping desperately she didnt say "eww" and then spit out her food.  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:21 am
Sorrow Deuna
((I'm terribly sorry to interrupt the RP, but how does one go about joining if the person in charge hasn't been on in several weeks? O.o))
[I don't know, maybe post your profile in the fourm and when the owner comes back, you can tell her where you posted your profile? Just a suggestion.]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:11 am
Chloe shook her head.
"I don't mind, besides it's not like it's posion." She said taking another bite.
"I don't see how....being the way you are, affects anything else you do." She said swallowing.

Twilights Lily

Sorrow Deuna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:29 pm
SweetHugz
Sorrow Deuna
[I don't know, maybe post your profile in the fourm and when the owner comes back, you can tell her where you posted your profile? Just a suggestion.]

((O.o The creator PMed me and said the RP has been postponed.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:39 am
Nich started into his grilled cheese and wiped his face before he began to speak.

"It's simple really... You see its unnatural, people fear that which they dont understand, and thats why ive been segregated. That and most of my family would sooner see me dead than say hello. Hadnt noticed the last name had ya?"  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:22 pm
Sorrow Deuna
SweetHugz
Sorrow Deuna

((O.o The creator PMed me and said the RP has been postponed.))

[ o.o *no comment* ]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:40 pm
Chloe titled her head in confussion.
"Should I have?" She asked.
"I'm sorry, but I'm just concentrating on the person, not the name." She said smiling.
"An yeah, people are afraid of what they don't understand, but that doesn't mean people won't accept you, like Santa Clause! And if your parents would rather see you dead...wouldn't that mean that they already are? Seeing as your udead and such?" She asked, she beginning to feel more and more comfortable.

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:01 am
Nich's dace split into a large grin. That was quite possibly the funniest thing hed heard in his entire life. He laughed hysterically for about 30 seconds before he could calm himself down.

"Sorry that was just really funny. Leastways, its not my immediate family but extended, ive killed one of my cousins already unfortunately. The name by the way Belmont, is the name of a lost clan of vampire hunters, their descendants kill dracula every time he comes back, and i am of that bloodline, so naturally being as i am, a clan of vampire slayers isnt the most loving bunch of people in the world. My original name was Morris, but i took Belmont because of my excommunication from the family.... You know its kinda funny, but the most dangerous place in the world for me would be a family reunion."

He began to grin and chuckle a little again. This girl had definately gotten him into a good mood.

"What about yourself, why are you here?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces