PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:57 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Fine..." he said lying back down.
Older Kale was watching, hugging older Kali.
Older Kali smiled and hugged him, "I remember that. That was the day I first met Yusuke and Kurama..." Younger Kali sat on his stomach and pressed her lips against his as two fox tails sprouted from her behind

Younger Kale blushed madly, since he wasnt used to that. Older Kale chuckled. "Yusuke and Kurama....." he said.
"My best friends...their like my brothers," Older Kali smiled as she hugged Older Kale, the younger Kali sat up after a while, "there. YOu're a;; stictehd up for now."

Young Kale smiled. "I'm glad I met you Kali..." he said, sitting up slowly. At the time, he hadnt told her how he felt about her, and Older Kale regreted it from time to time.
Younger Kali stood up and held out her hand, "I'm glad I met you too. Best Friends Forever?"

Young Kale smiled and took her hand, then pulled her towards himself and hugged her. "Best friends forever..." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:40 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Younger Kale blushed madly, since he wasnt used to that. Older Kale chuckled. "Yusuke and Kurama....." he said.
"My best friends...their like my brothers," Older Kali smiled as she hugged Older Kale, the younger Kali sat up after a while, "there. YOu're a;; stictehd up for now."

Young Kale smiled. "I'm glad I met you Kali..." he said, sitting up slowly. At the time, he hadnt told her how he felt about her, and Older Kale regreted it from time to time.
Younger Kali stood up and held out her hand, "I'm glad I met you too. Best Friends Forever?"

Young Kale smiled and took her hand, then pulled her towards himself and hugged her. "Best friends forever..." he whispered.
Younger Kali smiled and hugged him back tighly, "Well we'd better get heading home its getting late." She turned to the boys who had fought with him, "later Yusuke! Bye Kurama! I'll get you guys back next time!" The boys laughed and flipped her off, Older Kali laughed, "I got them back too, wedgeis."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:45 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Younger Kali smiled and hugged him back tighly, "Well we'd better get heading home its getting late." She turned to the boys who had fought with him, "later Yusuke! Bye Kurama! I'll get you guys back next time!" The boys laughed and flipped her off, Older Kali laughed, "I got them back too, wedgeis."

Young Kale laughed. Hey Kali, maybe when we get older we can have ... well...ya know, do it" he said, then turned a bright red realising what he said. OlderKale blushed as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:50 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Young Kale laughed. Hey Kali, maybe when we get older we can have ... well...ya know, do it" he said, then turned a bright red realising what he said. OlderKale blushed as well.
Older Kali smacked herself in the head as she heard her younger self say "Whats...do it mean?" Yusuked laughed loudly, "He wants to have-!" Kurama through his hand over his mouth to keep him quite, "Baby Making Kali! He wants to be your babies Daddy!" He yelled,  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:53 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Older Kali smacked herself in the head as she heard her younger self say "Whats...do it mean?" Yusuked laughed loudly, "He wants to have-!" Kurama through his hand over his mouth to keep him quite, "Baby Making Kali! He wants to be your babies Daddy!" He yelled,

Young Kale put his hand over his very red face, looking down. "Except without the babies part...."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:57 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Young Kale put his hand over his very red face, looking down. "Except without the babies part...."
Both Older and younger Kali's face flushed red, yougner kali stomped off in a huff, embaressed. Leaving younger Kale to follow, Older Kali laughed, "I thought you ment right then you wanted it. Thats why I left."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:01 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Both Older and younger Kali's face flushed red, yougner kali stomped off in a huff, embaressed. Leaving younger Kale to follow, Older Kali laughed, "I thought you ment right then you wanted it. Thats why I left."

Young Kale ran off after her. "K-Kali!" he said. Older Kale blushed. "I sorta did, and sorta didn't...." he said, and took them back to the real world. "But we're older now aren't we?" he said to her, forgetting the fact that Touya and Saiyuri were present.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:05 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Young Kale ran off after her. "K-Kali!" he said. Older Kale blushed. "I sorta did, and sorta didn't...." he said, and took them back to the real world. "But we're older now aren't we?" he said to her, forgetting the fact that Touya and Saiyuri were present.
Touya jumped up and pulled her away blushing "I know what thats code for! I'm not stupid!"Kali laughed and pulled away, "Not here and not now. Marrige comes first."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:12 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Touya jumped up and pulled her away blushing "I know what thats code for! I'm not stupid!"Kali laughed and pulled away, "Not here and not now. Marrige comes first."

He laughed. "You love to make me wait don't you?" he said kissing Kali gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:16 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Yes, Yes I do." she laughed and kissed him back gently, she could feel Touya's heart break inside her. She could feel everyones heart, thats why Koenma had recruited her first. She could tell if a person was dead or not, Their alive, I can feel it!  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:18 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Yes, Yes I do." she laughed and kissed him back gently, she could feel Touya's heart break inside her. She could feel everyones heart, thats why Koenma had recruited her first. She could tell if a person was dead or not, Their alive, I can feel it!

"Well...I'm gonna set up camp." he said, grabbing an insta-tent from his bag, and opening it as a tent flew open in front of them, big enough for everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:22 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Well...I'm gonna set up camp." he said, grabbing an insta-tent from his bag, and opening it as a tent flew open in front of them, big enough for everyone.
"Gender seperation! Boys on one side girls on the other!" He yelled staring at KaleKali and Saiyuri laughed at them and Saiyuri stepped inside, "I'll start the fire."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:25 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Gender seperation! Boys on one side girls on the other!" He yelled staring at KaleKali and Saiyuri laughed at them and Saiyuri stepped inside, "I'll start the fire."

"I wanna sleep with Kali!" he said to Touya.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:29 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"since Kurama isnt here to play the big brother I'll play the part, and I say no!" Kali rolled her eyes.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:32 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"since Kurama isnt here to play the big brother I'll play the part, and I say no!" Kali rolled her eyes.

"I dont care, I wanna sleep with her!" he said.
[imaginethe anime lighting coming from there eyes XD]  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces