yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:10 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

His fist's immediatly glowed with spirit energy. "I don't care who you are. Go away now!" he said standing in front of Kali.
Yumi glared, "Kurama told me to fetch her, seems his little army ran off and he couldnt send her little 'ice prince'. SO I came to get her myself." His eyes were closed but Kali knew he could sense her

"I don't think she wants to go." he growled.
Kali's ears flattened her earas against her head, "Brother?"

"Kurama's trying to keep away from you Kali, why would he suddenly let you go to him??
"My brother wants me." She murmered as she took a cautious step foreward  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:22 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

His fist's immediatly glowed with spirit energy. "I don't care who you are. Go away now!" he said standing in front of Kali.
Yumi glared, "Kurama told me to fetch her, seems his little army ran off and he couldnt send her little 'ice prince'. SO I came to get her myself." His eyes were closed but Kali knew he could sense her

"Kurama's trying to keep away from you Kali, why would he suddenly let you go to him??

"No Kali!" he said. "Kurama wouldn't just suddenly want you to come to him, you know that! He wants you to keep away from him,"  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:22 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"No Kali!" he said. "Kurama wouldn't just suddenly want you to come to him, you know that! He wants you to keep away from him,"
Yumi held out his hand and a little ball appeared, "You want proof boy?" He smased the balll and a tall spector of Kurama appeared infron tof Kali, "PLease Yumi, as a friend, find my sister...Touya and Jin and the rest of my army ran off and they havent returned...Please find her and bring her to demon world....He'll never find her if she's with you. I'll visit her the night you bring her...send word by human telephone..." It laughed, "Surely you can use a phone eh Yumi?" Then it dissapeared  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:41 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Yumi held out his hand and a little ball appeared, "You want proof boy?" He smased the balll and a tall spector of Kurama appeared infron tof Kali, "PLease Yumi, as a friend, find my sister...Touya and Jin and the rest of my army ran off and they havent returned...Please find her and bring her to demon world....He'll never find her if she's with you. I'll visit her the night you bring her...send word by human telephone..." It laughed, "Surely you can use a phone eh Yumi?" Then it dissapeared

"hmph......Fine....." he grumbled."Im coming too!"  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:48 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Klai took a step foreward but jumped back hissing again, a little boy with white hair and one black eye one gold eye rushe dup, "Mother!" He yelled, Kali stomped her foot, "I dont care what Yumi says, I am not your mother!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:53 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Klai took a step foreward but jumped back hissing again, a little boy with white hair and one black eye one gold eye rushe dup, "Mother!" He yelled, Kali stomped her foot, "I dont care what Yumi says, I am not your mother!"

He seemed shocked, and put his hand on the boys head. "Who is this?"  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:57 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Klai took a step foreward but jumped back hissing again, a little boy with white hair and one black eye one gold erushe dup, "Mother!" He yelled, Kali stomped her foot, "I dont care what Yumi says, I am not your mother!"

"Yumi's son." SHe spat in disgusty  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:01 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Klai took a step foreward but jumped back hissing again, a little boy with white hair and one black eye one gold erushe dup, "Mother!" He yelled, Kali stomped her foot, "I dont care what Yumi says, I am not your mother!"

"Oh." he sighed, he was worried for second.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:04 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"And whats a father without a Mother eh Kali?" Yumi laughed, kali flipped him off and stood by Kale, "I am NOT THAT BOYS MOTHER!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:08 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"And whats a father without a Mother eh Kali?" Yumi laughed, kali flipped him off and stood by Kale, "I am NOT THAT BOYS MOTHER!"

He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Calm down Kali." he said kissing her cheek.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:12 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Calm down Kali." he said kissing her cheek.
The little boy pointed a finger at Kale, "Get your hands off my mommy!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:52 pm
[Wow. Being a crew person gives me much stuff to do now. XD If anyone actually ever posts. ]
Kale sighed. "She's not your mother, shorty."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:09 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
[Wow. Being a crew person gives me much stuff to do now. XD If anyone actually ever posts. ]
"Look Jr, your father stole a piece of me....with his science and made you with strand of Dna from him...yoru not my child! Your a test tube baby!" She snapped as she glared at Yumi. There was a voice,

"Kali sweetie? Is that you?" Kali's ears shot up and she jerked loose of Kale yelling,

"Momma!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:15 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
"Look Jr, your father stole a piece of me....with his science and made you with strand of Dna from him...yoru not my child! Your a test tube baby!" She snapped as she glared at Yumi. There was a voice,

"Kali sweetie? Is that you?" Kali's ears shot up and she jerked loose of Kale yelling,

"Momma!"

He seemed very confused. "Wheres Jin and Touya.." he mumbled.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:38 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Momma!"

He seemed very confused. "Wheres Jin and Touya.." he mumbled.
Kali was scouped up into he rmothers arms, she had shape shifted to the size of a four year old, two normal looking boys appeared at Kale's side, "You called?"  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff