Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:06 pm
*Just a side not: this is interesting, I'm having a conversation in this thread, and a conversation in the Ravenclaw common room with the same people, at the same time.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:13 pm
**That's funny, isn't it Lyra?**  

Music -Misfit-

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:18 pm
*yes, but very confusing*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:19 am
Meady stares at the trolley for a bit, biting her bottom lip. To get a pasty or not. Tough decision. Her eyes stay focused on the candy, wishing the decision would just come to her already.

"Screw it. I don't need candy right now." Mostly because all the good stuff was back in her trunk.

LilMeady

Hana Milova

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:40 am
I really like chocolate frogs, so Jamie can you give me some too, and we can trade the card cause i'm a collector too, but i only have less than 30.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:32 am
DeadlyRose19
Miss Love Tantei
Ann walked down the aisle of the train and spotted Rose "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOSE! *glomp* I haven't seen you in so long! How's it going?!" Ann let go of the surprised girl and sat next to her, "I can't wait to start my third year here! We should sign up for classes together this term

Rose's eyes widened for a sec when she heard her name shouted out.She then relized it was a fellow friend from her house then gave her a hug back and smiled.

"long time no see...I been alright, how about yourself? Im starting my second last year went by fast! That would be great to have classes together."

She then look at the lady with the trolly and nodded her head.

"Im for now thanks."

She then looked out the window waiting to leave.

Ann smiled, "Yep, it would. You sure you don't want any of these treats?" She offered some of her licorice wands. "Well I'll leave you to yourself. I'm going to take a look around. Find me when you get bored."

Aintzane411
Kiki hauls her trunk onto the Hogwarts Express. She finds an empty compartment and sits down, setting her bag on the floor in front of her. "This is gonna be so awesome!"

Ann rounded a corner and saw a fellow Gryffindor she never saw before, "Why hello! I'm Ann, what's your name?" smile

Miss Love Tantei

eightofswords

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:23 pm
Mandy shoved her cart (compleatly filled with an extra bag of books and her new pet owls cage) though the entrance to platform 9 3/4 with her eyes squeesed shut, obviously still expecting to run into the wall.

when she didnt smack anything she tentavly opened an eye, and seeing the who other platform yelled "WOW! i KNEW magic wa real!" getting quite a few odd looks from others on the platform.

she ignored them all and happily climbed onto the platform, grinning and saying "this is gunna be SO FRIGGEN COOL!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:07 pm
Taking a deep breath she stood up tossing her book on the seat and headed towards the door. Having heard the trolley Hayden realized just how hungry she was. Slowly she opened the door and looked out. She noticed many other fellow students, blushing slightly she made her way towards the trolley, and bought herself some chocolate frogs, and lemon drops.  

Hayden Cain

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:05 pm
Ari stuck her head out from her compartment and saw Mandy on the platform. "HI, MANDY!" she yelled in excitement.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:15 pm
Cami looks around anxiously after just board the train. *spies Ari*
"Hi Ari!!!"

The Diabeticxx

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:20 pm
"Cami!!!!" Ari yells and runs to glomp her. "Come sit with us. This will be so much fun!" Ari says, leading Cami to the compartment she's in.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:39 pm
*OWWW!!!*
-walks with Ari towards the compartment-

The Diabeticxx

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:30 pm

"I live here in the U.S. East coast side to be more precise. I would love to have a opportunity to live and work in England though even for just a few years! It has been a dream of mine for a while now. I have a friend who lives in the West Midlands area, and my friend here in the states has family in England as well. I do want to say the Cornwall area but I am not for certain on that right now. She always told me we could go to England together and stay with her family, but my other friend also said I could have a place at his house in the West Midlands. I hope to really go there this summer, I am trying my best to save up my money."

Princess had begun to gaze out the window of the compartment, and shook herself slightly back to reality and turned back towards Lyra. Her owl Nickademus hooted softly at her from within his cage. Princess smiled, and asked "Lyra and Ari what are your animal's names?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:28 pm

Lyra looks out the window and sees a fellow Ravemclaw. "Hi Mandy" she yells. Lyra brings her head back inside the compartment, and sees Ari walking back toward their compartment, dragging another girl along with her. Lyra introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Lyra." She then turns to Princess. "My owl's name is Kiuthuan. I call him Kiu for short."

Lyra Elizabeth

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:56 pm
"Yikes!" Ari yelps as the conversation turns to animals. "Poor thing!" she said as she opened the animal cage that she had hastily set down on the seat. As a striped gray and black kitten ran out, Ari said, "My kitten's name is Storm."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff