Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:12 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He shruged. "Iono....[cute way to say i dunno...]" he said, looking around the room.
Kali looked over at him and smiled, "Your so cute!"

He blushed madly. "Thanks..."
She started to say somethign when there waws a pounding on the door Kali! Open up! Time for your first test! she blinked and realized it was Koenma, she shouted, "Come on in!" Then she turned around and pulled Kalen into a deep kiss

Kale turned a bright red, and kissed her back as deeply.
Koenma wlked in the door and gasped when he saw the two teenagers kissing he grabebd Kali's arm and pulled her away, "Kali! Cut it out! This is not ime for flirting! Yoru ten years old for goodness sake!" Kali jerked away from him and blushed, "I'm 15 Koenma! Stop treating me like a baby!" Koenma looked at Kale and stared, "DId she make you kiss her? She has a history with men." Kali punched him and snapped, "I do not!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:22 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He shruged. "Iono....[cute way to say i dunno...]" he said, looking around the room.
Kali looked over at him and smiled, "Your so cute!"

She started to say somethign when there waws a pounding on the door Kali! Open up! Time for your first test! she blinked and realized it was Koenma, she shouted, "Come on in!" Then she turned around and pulled Kalen into a deep kiss

Koenma wlked in the door and gasped when he saw the two teenagers kissing he grabebd Kali's arm and pulled her away, "Kali! Cut it out! This is not ime for flirting! Yoru ten years old for goodness sake!" Kali jerked away from him and blushed, "I'm 15 Koenma! Stop treating me like a baby!" Koenma looked at Kale and stared, "DId she make you kiss her? She has a history with men." Kali punched him and snapped, "I do not!"

He chuckled. "I kissed her on my own...What kind of history?"  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:48 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"She has the tendencey to be a huge flirt, worse than a geshia I swear!" He shruggs and looks back at Kali, "Alright time for your first test, go to the arena and I'll have a demon waiting for you." Kali nods and digs through a little bag tied to her hip bringing out a little yo-yo, "I'm ready..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:50 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"She has the tendencey to be a huge flirt, worse than a geshia I swear!" He shruggs and looks back at Kali, "Alright time for your first test, go to the arena and I'll have a demon waiting for you." Kali nods and digs through a little bag tied to her hip bringing out a little yo-yo, "I'm ready..."

"Grawr...I'm the flirt....Anyways, this sounds interesting, can I watch?"  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:55 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"as long as you dont interfear, if she is about to die you let me be the judge. DOnt be a hero, Mr. Flirt." Koenma turned around to Kali and nodded, "Get going." Kali turned on her heel, picking something up behidn the door as she left. The two boys followign her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:00 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"as long as you dont interfear, if she is about to die you let me be the judge. DOnt be a hero, Mr. Flirt." Koenma turned around to Kali and nodded, "Get going." Kali turned on her heel, picking something up behidn the door as she left. The two boys followign her.

Kale walked behind Kali and Koenma, and stuck his tougue out at him while he wasnt looking. "BLEEEHHHH" he moaned, and stopped before he turned around.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:04 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kale walked behind Kali and Koenma, and stuck his tougue out at him while he wasnt looking. "BLEEEHHHH" he moaned, and stopped before he turned around.
Kali could see him out of the corner of her eye, she giggled and winke dat him, not caring if Koenma saw or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:07 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali could see him out of the corner of her eye, she giggled and winke dat him, not caring if Koenma saw or not.

Kale smiled and patted Koenma on the shoulder. "Don't tell me what I can and can't do....I care for her, and if shes about to die, and you wont stop the match, I will interfere..." he said.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:11 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kale smiled and patted Koenma on the shoulder. "Don't tell me what I can and can't do....I care for her, and if shes about to die, and you wont stop the match, I will interfere..." he said.
"You say that you care for her...Already? Enough to die for her?" He asked in a serious tone stopping and looking back at him, he had made his teenage form tall "hey! Can we get to arena with out any more drama?" KAli asked as she stepped between them  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:14 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"You say that you care for her...Already? Enough to die for her?" He asked in a serious tone stopping and looking back at him, he had made his teenage form tall "hey! Can we get to arena with out any more drama?" KAli asked as she stepped between them

He growled at Koenma. "None of your buisness..."
[we go to arena now?]  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:17 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

[we go to arena now?]

[yea.]
"Kale, its ok, lets just go." Kali mummered as she led him around Koenma and across campus to the arena.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:27 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

[we go to arena now?]

[yea.]
"Kale, its ok, lets just go." Kali mummered as she led him around Koenma and across campus to the arena.

[im in arena now]  

The Terra Knight
Crew

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:51 am
Kale went in his room, picking up his sack of clothes and suitcase, since he didnt even use them, he barely had to pack.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:06 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
Kale went in his room, picking up his sack of clothes and suitcase, since he didnt even use them, he barely had to pack.
Kali came in behind him, she had packed nothing. She grabbed her bag and started singing a song, "Everybody's always talking at me
Everybody's tryin' to get in my head
I wanna listen to my own heart talking
I need to count on my self instead (Did you ever)
Lose yourself to get what you want? (Did you ever)
Get on a ride then wanna get off (Did you ever)
Push away the ones you should've held close
Did you ever let go, did you ever not know

I'm not gonna stop, that's who I am
I'll give it all I got, that is my plan
Will I find what I lost, you know you can
Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it
I wanna make it right, that is the way
To turn my life around, today is the day
Am I the type of guy who means what I say

How will I know if there's a path worth taking
Should I question every move I make
With all I've lost, my heart is breaking
I don't want to make the same mistakes (Did you ever)
Doubt you dream will come true (Did you ever)

Blame the world but never blame you (I will never)
Try to live a lie again
I don't wanna win this game if I can't play it my way

Oh, hold up
Give me room to think
Bring it on now
Gotta work on my swing
Gotta do my own thing
Oh, hold up

It's no good at all to see yourself
And not recognize your face
Out on my own
It's such a scary place
Oooh
The answers are all inside of me
All I got to do is believe

I'm not gonna stop
Not gonna stop 'til I get my shot
That's who I am, that is my plan
Will I end up on top again
You can bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it

I wanna make it right, that is the way
To turn my life around, today is the day
Am I the type the guy who means what I say
You can bet on me!"
She bounces around dancing, her nine tails swaying in diffrentdirections as she did  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:19 am
He looked at Kali, then laughed, and clapped for her.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff