Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
And So Quoth the Raven (( Adventure RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  Yes
  No
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:50 pm
"No no, I am a Mercian, I am the Darkness as most humans prefer to call me, I destroyed those of pure hatred, it was something I and my siblings decided" Leon quickly smiled and began to murmur something under his breath, as he said it, the powers grew, they flowed faster and with more power through his veins, the elements seemed to switch between multiple fingers, adding to the light show...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:16 pm
Scarlett watched with interest and then that's when she remember that she had to go home and cook dinner for all the animals. "Excuse me but maybe I can take you to a warmer place." She picked the groceries that were laying on the grass. "If you want to come that is."  

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:19 pm
"Yes of course, it is slightly chilly out here, even with the warm fire" Leon gave her a smile and said to Rika "Just chill for a little while, unless you would like to follow" he smiled and bowed jokingly before walking towards the girl with the groceries "Who're you anyway?" he asked her...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:36 pm
"Who me?" Scarlett smiled. "I'm just a girl named Scarlett, that's all." She check her one of the bag of groceries to make sure her wand wasn't sticking out.  

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:38 pm
"Uh-huh and i'm the Pope" Leon rolled his eyes at her and kept walking "So what is it that you really do?" he asked her...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:31 pm
"Wait!" Rika cried, running to catch up with the two. She had been rooted to the spot, stunned. If all those stories were true... She really WAS descended from an all-powerful being, which meant...
"I'm coming with you. I don't want to be out here by myself. It's too cold."

Rika Shay

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:07 am
Zach hopped down from the tree he was sititing in for the whole ordeal....

"Your damn right you dont want to be out here by yourslef."

Zach sighed... Mercians, Gargoyles, Demigods. It didnt matter what you called them, they were all the same. He had unfortunately been forced to kill two already. He doubted somehow that he would have a forced hand in this situation.

Somehow his heroic ankh cared not that Leon walked the night streets and weilded great power.

He thought simply to himself brooding over this artifact, and the magic that they all commanded. he set off into the darkness after them, he was extremnely hungry.... and his stomach was growling. He'd steal the food isf he had to.

"One things for sure" he laughed openly to himself "Im a pretty shitty saint."

The sad part of that was that he was the last...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:17 am
""Apparently if you haven't killed me yet" Leon looked back to Zach and smiled, then his gaze averted to Rika "You could handle it, after all you're probably descended from my sister, in greek myth she was the mother of the Hesperides..." his voice trailed off as he spoke, but his smile grew at her, she was so tantalizingly cute... ((Hehe, I would use a different form of mytology but I really dont know much other then greek XD: ))  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:17 pm
((lol you know, you could just make up your own mythology like I do sometimes?? X3))

Yumi walked through the darkened forest quietly, sitting on the back of her friend, the white tiger.

Her white hair shone softly in the light of the moon, brightening her porceline skin perfectly. Her bangs fell softly over one eyes, as she closed them, a small smile playing across her lips.

She thought about whereshe should go. Ever scince she had left home, sh had been traveling on her own to see the world; so far, getting nowhere far.

She reopened her eyes and sighed, looking around, and then looked up at the moon, breathing in the beautiful, intoxicating smell of the night.

The night was her favorite time in all the 24 hours of the day. It was so mysterious, and calm. It gave her time to think, and be alone to herself.

Looking around, whe wondered where the other people had gotten to.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:32 pm
"Of course I could handle it!" Rika snapped, not wanting to show weakness. "I said I was cold not scared." She glared at Leon, but soon found that she could not help but smile back at him. She again found his smile to be enchanting to the point that she had little to no control over her own facial expressions...  

Rika Shay

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:00 pm
"I said you could dang lady" Leon gave Rika a look of pure exasperatio as he jumped back jokingly "The Hesperides were INSANELY powerful. if I had called you the daughter of Demeter I would think you'd have a right to get angry but dange the HESPERIDES?!" he looked at her, slightly confused...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:10 pm
[Yep, I'm going to make up my own.]

"What do you mean what I really do?" Scarlett didn't know this until recently but a special group of people that was called the 'Kiruthl' was sacrifice for their blood to summon evil and powerful monsters. That was why her family was killed and Scarlett is one of the few of the Kiruthl left in the world.

SweetHugz

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:44 pm
Again, Rika felt like she was something extremely important. The feeling unnerved her.
"No need to get upset," she said, quietly, glancing sideways at Leon.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:39 pm
Zach moseyd along, a little lost with no other inherent quest to go on. He wandered down the paths through this forest that had overcome new york.

Then he spied a girl riding a siberian tiger... she was quite good looking... so he decided to pay her his company for a spell.

"Hello there fair maiden. May i enquire as to the reason you travel so late?"  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:41 pm
She turned her head atthe sound of a man's voice and her dark eyes sparkled in moon light prefectly, her white hair falling down her shoulders and back, as she blinked, looking at him.

"I am simply traveling to see the world..."she said and smiled kindly. "Just...for fun I guess you could say..."she said softly.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff