Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Gym Leader/Elite Four recruitment center. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zack Powers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:00 am
So what will go down when all twelve trainers are signed up?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:57 am
Zack Powers
So what will go down when all twelve trainers are signed up?
I will randomly select four of them to become the elite four, and the rest will become the gym leaders. Then I'll make a subforum for the league, where people can challenge the gym leaders. Once a person has beaten all eight gym leaders, they get to move on to the elite four (just like in the games), the first person to beat all 12 teams gets to be the first champion. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:44 pm
Would it be alright to use a Ghost pokemon in my Dark team as long as it knows Dark type moves?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:52 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Would it be alright to use a Ghost pokemon in my Dark team as long as it knows Dark type moves?

Depends on the pokemon and the moveset.  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:15 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Gengar
Dark Pulse
and that is all I can think of for a Dark move >.> Nevermind sweatdrop I will stick to the team I already said  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:12 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Gengar
Dark Pulse
and that is all I can think of for a Dark move >.> Nevermind sweatdrop I will stick to the team I already said

Good. ^^

Btw, here is a list of all dark pokemon.  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:08 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Gengar
Dark Pulse

Good. ^^

lol I like the fact that Arceus can be any type. I think I finally decided on a team

Umbreon(shiny of course)
Cacturne(my new shiny Cacnea looks pretty sweet)
Honchkrow
Drapion
Spiritomb/Sableye
Crawdaunt/Sharpedo

I still cant completly decide sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:37 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Gengar
Dark Pulse

Good. ^^

lol I like the fact that Arceus can be any type. I think I finally decided on a team

Umbreon(shiny of course)
Honchkrow
Drapion
Spiritomb/Sableye
Crawdaunt/Sharpedo

Well, Spiritomb is slower that Sableye, however, it has a higher attack and special attack, as well as Pressure. On the other hand, the Sableye learns some very good physical moves, and a move which never misses.
As for the two water pokemon, it is pretty much a tossup. They both have the same attack stat, however, the Sharpedo is considerably faster than the Crawdaunt. On the other hand, the Crawdaunt has a much higher defense (and more HP).  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:23 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Gengar
Dark Pulse

Good. ^^

Umbreon(shiny of course)
Honchkrow
Drapion
Spiritomb/Sableye
Crawdaunt/Sharpedo

Well, Spiritomb is slower that Sableye, however, it has a higher attack and special attack, as well as Pressure. On the other hand, the Sableye learns some very good physical moves, and a move which never misses.
As for the two water pokemon, it is pretty much a tossup. They both have the same attack stat, however, the Sharpedo is considerably faster than the Crawdaunt. On the other hand, the Crawdaunt has a much higher defense (and more HP).

Yeah I know  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:34 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Gengar
Dark Pulse

Good. ^^

Umbreon(shiny of course)
Honchkrow
Drapion
Spiritomb/Sableye
Crawdaunt/Sharpedo

Yeah I know

I'd go with the Sharpedo (Rough Skin for the Win) and the Sableye. But that's me. ^^  

krishnath

Zack Powers

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:46 am
Zack Powers
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How you doing?  

krishnath

Zack Powers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:44 am
krishnath
Zack Powers

How you doing?
Apart from being sick and angry at the battle tower for being a total load of crap, I'm well.

I went into the wifi battle tower, and went up against a Tyranitar, Salemence, and Garchomp, all clearly hacked.

Needless to say, I got my rear end reamed, and not to happy about it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:58 am
Zack Powers
krishnath
Zack Powers

How you doing?
Apart from being sick and angry at the battle tower for being a total load of crap, I'm well.

I went into the wifi battle tower, and went up against a Tyranitar, Salemence, and Garchomp, all clearly hacked.

Needless to say, I got my rear end reamed, and not to happy about it.

Fighting and Ice should clear that problem away. ^^

I never do Wi-Fi battles in the Battle Tower. It is more rewarding to do single battles against the towers trainers. ^^  

krishnath

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:16 am
Maybe I could be Water Gym? I haven't got specific at the moment but heres what I got and plan to do with them.

Empoleon: Trained how I want
Corsola: (Possibly) Needs a bit of attention
Blastoise: Fine, just need to transfer.
Staryu: Needs some love
Milotic: Currently training, she's doing well.
Maybe Poliwag to work on, or Krabby.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces