Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
emo haters: stupid, jealous, or secretly love the music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:16 pm

Tears, the purpose of life is to live.
Why else would you be living? There are, however, different people's views as to how to live. Or why to live. But life is meant to be lived.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:17 pm
Ya, at least someone understands what I'm sayin! And no it doesn't matter ahaha it says don't burn on people for lil spellin error!  

~Chrono Signz~

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:20 pm

*Sigh*
I wasn't try to just "burn on people for lil spellin error"s.
You told me to read better, so I told you to think and type better.
I wasn't directly insulting your spelling.
Grow up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:21 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Tears, the purpose of life is to live.
Why else would you be living? There are, however, different people's views as to how to live. Or why to live. But life is meant to be lived.

I know that other people have different thoughts about the "purpose of life". To me, there is no purpose. We live to die with no meaning.  

.killed.tears.

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:24 pm
We live to live.
You be ourselves.
We die to go to Heaven or Hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:25 pm

If we live to die, without meaning, then why haven't you committed suicide yet? Why is there history? Why are there stories? Why are there relationships between people? Why are there addictions? Obsessions?
Bottom line, why aren't you dead yet, if you live to die without meaning?

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:25 pm
I hope you know, those arn't the only places you can go after you die.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:28 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

If we live to die, without meaning, then why haven't you committed suicide yet? Why is there history? Why are there stories? Why are there relationships between people? Why are there addictions? Obsessions?

The only reason why I'm still alive is because of my family and friends. If I had no friends or family, then I wouldn't be talking about this.  

.killed.tears.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:28 pm

Says who, says you?
You're not a very reliable source, now, are you? You're not dead yet, nor have you been.
Maybe there are no places to go. Maybe there are more, or maybe Dai's right.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:29 pm
.killed.tears.
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

The only reason why I'm still alive is because of my family and friends. If I had no friends or family, then I wouldn't be talking about this.

What about your friends or family? They can't always be around to make sure you don't take a knife to your neck.
Are you saying they're a good thing in your life?
Then there is a purpose, a meaning to your life.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:30 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Says who, says you?
You're not a very reliable source, now, are you? You're not dead yet, nor have you been.
Maybe there are no places to go. Maybe there are more, or maybe Dai's right.

Hey, I never said not to believe what you believe. I know that I'm not dead, and if I was dead I wouldn't be in heaven or hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:32 pm
.killed.tears.

This post implies that it is common knowledge, or that people should think this way.
It's the "I hope you know," love.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:36 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
.killed.tears.
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

What about your friends or family? They can't always be around to make sure you don't take a knife to your neck.
Are you saying they're a good thing in your life?
Then there is a purpose, a meaning to your life.

I know that. They are a good thing in my life. They make me feel like I do have a purpose. That doesn't mean that I have a purpose. Once I die, the only people that will remember me are my friends and family, but once they die, it's over.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:40 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
.killed.tears.

This post implies that it is common knowledge, or that people should think this way.
It's the "I hope you know," love.

I know I said that. That doesn't mean you have to believe me. It's like if I said for you to jump off a bridge. Would you do it?  

.killed.tears.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:43 pm

Not necessarily. If you keep a journal (which I do), you keep a history of yourself. If you're a great enough person, you'll make an impression on many people's lives. If you're great enough (in a different way), such as finding cures, or leading troops, or being a conqueror, you have your face in the history books.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games