Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
OMFG SMOKING IS ******** DISGUSTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiwi Punk Cheriz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:57 pm
Rellik San
You know most of you non-smokers that have posted here, make me ashamed to be a non-smoker, because your all such whiny little maggots and I hate burst your fantasy, but would you rather live to 100 on a respirator, being nothing but a drain on your families resources, or live a life you actually got down from your high horses and enjoyed?

i agree, some of you people really just overreacted and its not your choice on how someone lives their life. i personally am not a smoker, i have friends that do, i have been offered, we all have, but i dont want to. it isnt healthy and[depending on how addicted one is]it can be quite expensive. i dont smoke b/c i dont want to plain and simple. im not going to pay to light a joint raise it to my mouth inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. i really dont care for it and i dont care if any of you smoke. and yes we will all get wrinkles we will all have problems and we will all eventually die. but some sooner than others. its just a hassle.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:06 am
Rellik San
You know most of you non-smokers that have posted here, make me ashamed to be a non-smoker, because your all such whiny little maggots and I hate burst your fantasy, but would you rather live to 100 on a respirator, being nothing but a drain on your families resources, or live a life you actually got down from your high horses and enjoyed?

Aye, but being a smoker, would you want to end up living to 60 and being on a respirator?  

Captain Scabies

kawaiisk8r

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:50 am
i wish people would just get rid of that stuff, it kills, its nasty, its wrong. im mostly against beer but i still cant stand ciggerets either..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:37 pm
kawaiisk8r
i wish people would just get rid of that stuff, it kills, its nasty, its wrong. im mostly against beer but i still cant stand ciggerets either..

Whats wrong with beer?
It may taste like piss but it never killed anyone more than anything else out there.
Plus you know you cant ever totally get rid of something.
Plus cigs arent absolutely wrong. Thers lots of things that can kill and are nasty out there besides them. People do things that end up killing them in other ways.
Think about it, looking at the computer screen right now is probably wrong.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Sarahaii-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:17 pm
Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die

The smell alone makes me puke...
I have an uneasy stomach for that stuff...
My role play character/avatar/person I designed to hide behind(who has my personality but looks nothing like me) smokes... But that's because she was just a character from a story I was writing... that developed into my RPC.

I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:36 am
Butterfly Assasin
Rellik San

Aye, but being a smoker, would you want to end up living to 60 and being on a respirator?

My mums a smoker, has been since she was 13, is nearly 50 and one of the most active people I know. Whats your point? You know, other to insult my own mother?

Your just playing on a stereotype, lets face it, the image of smokers on a respirator is a myth, its something like 1 in every 500, compared to the 1 in every 100 of non smokers that end up on a respirator.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:12 am

Everyone has the cancer cells, and the potential to have asthma from the smoke. That doesn't mean that the smoke will inflict asthma on the person, or that they will get lung cancer or all the other crap that could happen.
It's just a matter of whose cells are activated.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:53 am
Rellik San
Butterfly Assasin
Rellik San

My mums a smoker, has been since she was 13, is nearly 50 and one of the most active people I know. Whats your point? You know, other to insult my own mother?

Your just playing on a stereotype, lets face it, the image of smokers on a respirator is a myth, its something like 1 in every 500, compared to the 1 in every 100 of non smokers that end up on a respirator.
Just a hypothetical. I plan on dying around 60 anyway. Older than that is too old, I'd rather die than have people take constant care of me to keep me alive.  

Captain Scabies

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:07 pm
Butterfly Assasin
Rellik San
Butterfly Assasin
Rellik San

Just a hypothetical. I plan on dying around 60 anyway. Older than that is too old, I'd rather die than have people take constant care of me to keep me alive.

I'd say 80 is too old to remain independent myself, but prior to that, I don't see why your quality of life should go down when your 60, you just have to be a little more careful.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:53 pm
If you dont die from lung cancer I promise you will die from some other cancer.

Everything causes cancer today.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Arisis gey

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:51 pm
eri x core
If you dont die from lung cancer I promise you will die from some other cancer.

Everything causes cancer today.

i know now even coke can give u cancer soo but the thery of all smokers die of cancer is a myth my grandma is 102 and still living and she has been smokin since she was 12  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:58 pm

When was there ever a theory that all smokers die of lung cancer?
As I stated before, everyone has the cancer cells.
Not everyone's cancer cells are triggered, not even some people that smoke.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:38 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

When was there ever a theory that all smokers die of lung cancer?
As I stated before, everyone has the cancer cells.
Not everyone's cancer cells are triggered, not even some people that smoke.

My aunt smoked....she didnt die.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:29 am
domokun i h8 smokin & evry-thing bout it,
but den @ da same time i dnt mind it dat much cos nearly all of my frends smoke domokun  

kittyguste

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:17 am
okay since we're going on about cancer i will explain it to you
cancer can be trigger by anything! you cannot pin point the cause of it, HOWEVER when you smoke you inhale alpha radiation which really hurts you on the inside, and the only way to get them to hurt you is if you ingest them (E.G. smoking)there possibly are also gammas and betas in there too which you do not want!! everyone understand now?
okay then shut up about cancer. drinking and smoking WILL increase your chance though EG my grandfather
so now shut up people geeze that's how you smoking helps you with cancer, you CANNOT PROVE smoking did it, but it has a good chance of doing it.
and just because you know someone who smoked and didn't get cancer doesn't mean you won't get cancer, you're not that person.
okay i'm done...and i just woke up and it's 7:17 am, forgive any mistakes i have in there  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games