Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:46 pm
As Carlie slid down the banister, she watched a girl walk up the stairs. Carlie jumped off the banister, and onto one of the steps on the stairs, almost falling backwards. She raced up behind the girl, then next to her and smiled. "Hi!" She practically yelled into the girls ears.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:57 pm
"Holy crap!" she yelped, surprised. She turned and sweatdropped at the cheerful girl. "Uh..... hi?" she greeted hesitantly, "I'm Maddison. Maddison Thorne. Nice to meet ya."

Cyreli

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:33 pm
((Taylor has no purpose but to be a bag man...and the weird thing...there's a blind girl in his rp..and I have blind teacher. Seriously!))

Taylor smiled at what Joe had said to the dog. He whisper "Don't be so cruel" then noticed yet another girl coming up the driveway. Rather winded, he ran over to her as quickly as possible. Almost like...like her flew. "Let me...let me...get that for you." he said, taking a few deep breathes and smiled lightly to the girl, grabbing her suitcase from her gently and slowly walking it up.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:23 pm
Jace's head nodded tiredly as he leaned against the banister, bent at the waist. That girl's shouting had woken him and he yawned, his chin propped on a hand. He saw the other guys bringing in bags and he waved his hand at them. "Yeah...uhh...I'll get there soon." Standing up, he stretched and then leisurely walked down the stairs. He passed the girls on the steps, his eyes shifting to them, before going straight forward again without them noticing.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:18 am
Carlie smiled and laughed slightly. "Sorry about the scare. I can't help it sometimes." She put her hand out to the girl and added, "I'm Carlie Mahnson. Nice to meet ya too, Madison!" Carlie smiled at Madison. Well, atleast I'm not the only one here. She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:04 am
((dear lord, there is a girl named madison thorn at my school eek ))

"Oh, uh... thanks." Kat smiled a bit nervously. She walked up to the house with him. "Woah... that's a big house." she said, stareing at the beach house.  

jinxercat2006

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:48 am
[[Lol. One of my best friends name is Madison. But, she usually goes by "Madi"]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:30 pm
Madison yawned and stretched. "I guess I'll take a random room...," she said. She took the third room from the left. She smiled when she saw that everything was clean, and the wardrobes and closet were empty, signaling that no one was currently using the room. With some difficulty, Madison started dragging the luggage up the long stairs.

Cyreli

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Carlie shrugged, seeing Madison wasn't talking to her anymore, so she hopped onto the banister, and slid down all the way. She saw Joseph down there and half smiled at him, plopping down onto the couch. She picked up a magazine from the table, seeing it was "ShojoBeat" and smiled. ShojoBeat was her favorite magazine, so she flipped through the pages, until she reached, "Vampire Knight" and began reading.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:18 pm
Grabbing a few bags, Jace walked up the stairs and dropped them into the rooms. He caught up to the girl on the stairs and sighed. Grabbing her bags, he threw them over his shoulder too and kept walking. "You won't make it in time for bed at this rate," he said over his shoulder.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Cyreli

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:26 pm
Madison, finding no comeback, resorted to childishly sticking out her tongue. She quickly dragged the bag up the stairs and, once in the room she picked, flung it onto the bed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:29 pm
Jace laughed to himself and then tossed the last bag in with her. "I'll be right back. Wait for me." He accentuated this with a wink and disappeared around the door to deliver the other bags.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Cyreli

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:03 pm
Madison blushed lightly, before shaking her head. She started unpacking her stuff, running around the room, shoving clothes in the wardrobe, before she came upon one particular item. She smiled weakly as she placed a picture frame on the bedside table. Within the frame was a girl pouncing on a boy at the beach, and they appeared to be happy. She sighed before continuing to unpack.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:46 pm
Carlie finally finished reading the small section of "Vampire Night" and got up, tossing the magazine onto the couch. She walked up the stairs, passing, yet again; a "hot" guy. She smiled and kept walking, trying to keep her composure, because usually she would fall, which is exactly what she did. Carlie fell forward, not seeing that her right foot was in front of her left foot, and tripped over her own feet. Something she had done quite often, but it almost never hurt.  

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:27 pm
Taylor sighed. He watched everyone pass by him. He walked over and sat onto the couch, next to a girl, but watching Joe.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff