Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
(-(-(Hunters of the Eternal Night)-)-) (NEED NONHUMANS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:58 pm
"Cuz' out here yer gonna be doin' a lot of that..." he said quietly. "Mostly critters... I know you don't want to hear that right now. But it's the kinda thing that can't wait." His voice almost sounded sorry. "Things've gotten worse out here since you last traveled."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:13 pm
Maria felt herself pale. "How bad?" she asked numbly. It couldn't have gotten that bad in a few short years... could it? There was no way, no logical way that it could be true!

Right?  

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:19 pm
His face darkened and his accent thinned a bit. "They're organizing. The critters that is. Attacking in groups. 'Remember when they were all loners. Like they were before SeHoW. But now they're getting more social. And pretty soon, there'll be enough of them to destroy every. Last. One. Of. Us. That in combination with the more and more frequent bands of pirates means that we're probably going to be under constant attack." He neglected to mention the empire. She didn't need to know that. HE didn't want to know it anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:30 pm
If it was possible, she paled even more. "s**t", she said, but she supposed that it was bound to happen eventually. After all, hadn't the creatures that had attacked the monestary en mass been vaguely organized?

She glanced over at Jayne, and noticed that his shirt was clinging to his skin a little, allowing her to she the ripped muscles underneither it. A heat rose to her face, and she looked away, praying to a god she no longer believed in that he wouldn't see her blush.  

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:05 pm
Noltic took the shirt and threw it in the guards face.... He felt it again, stronger more cunning... less caring.

He walked to the guard shack and claimed his items, once outside the door he looked at the men and asked "Now which one of you was so uncivil too me?"

He didnt wait for an answer there were three dead men outside the guard shack and one inside it in an instant.... He bent low and drank his fill. He wanted it more, but he knew he didnt need it like some of the other creatures... but that didnt mean the madness was easy to keep at bay.

He walked down one of the few remaining roadslater thinking. and soon he bagan to talk to himself with no campany he fiddled with a knife and plodded along, outfitted a little more generously than before. Those guards were wearing some nice clothes....

"What Noltic my freind do you plan to do now? Well, i could go and try and find jayne, hes in a truck, and i doubt i could catch him, but i can track him to the next town..."

Then he heard it in the distance... a pack of motorcycles. The pirates were on him in an instant, and they began to circle him as he stopped in the street.

With one quick motion he had thorn a kinfe into the back of one, ripped it out of his back with his whip, and used the psuedo knife flail to slice open the jugulars of the other two.

After filling his water bottle he selected a nic bike, and took off....

"Now i can catch him too..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:54 pm
Jayne had stopped driving to make camp a few hours after leaving town. He had dug a hole in a snow drift and covered it with a tarp, making a small fire inside to keep himself and Maria warm.

After keeping watch for a few hours, he had woken Maria up, handed her a shotgun and told her to shoot anything that moved. And cook it if possible.  

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:03 pm
Maria wasn't sure when she had fallen asleep, but waking up with Jayne standing over her hadn't been the best awakening. After swallowing her startled screams, she took the shotgun, and watched Jayne go to sleep.

'Cook it? What do I do if it's a reaver then?

A noise startled her out of her thoughts, and she turned around and fired a shot off. The noise stopped, and out of the snowdrift fell a rather large rabbit.

She grinned. "Cook, I can do."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:41 am
Noltic had heard the shot, and stopped the bike a half kilometre away... in the night it was hard to see, and the bike had been a nice one and not made alot of noise.

He felt the rush come on him but he suppressed it, he knew he wasnt far gone enough to not manufacture his own blood, but the thirst came before it was needed.

The whites of his eyes turned red and he bagen to run silently throught the snow.

As he drew closer, he realised Jayne had a new companion, and without even stopping took the news in turn. The girl had bent to pick up a dead rabbit and with a swift motion Noltic had wrenched the shotgun from her hands.

He emptied the chambers into his pocket and tossed it in the snow. Then with a smile he enquired "Good cook are ya?"

He said this so as to maintain humanity, and push away his desire to take the girl and sink his fangs into her carotid artery....  

Noltic

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:46 pm
She shrieked as the shotgun was ripped from her hands and something that looked like a man stepped from the shadows into the light of the campfire.

"Jayne! Get out here! He's got the shotgun! HELP!" Maria cried, reaching for one of her daggers. "And he has..." she gulped, "He has red eyes!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:48 pm
o christ... He thought to himself... the one time it had to happen... he suppressed the lust and quickly dodged back into the shadows....

He knew jayne would shoot first and ask questions second...

"Jayne its me..." He called hoping his voice was recognizable.  

Noltic

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:49 pm
Jayne didn't appear, presumably still asleep. She seemed to be on her own for the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:54 pm
Noltic walked from the trees and followed the girl's gaze to a hole in the snowbank....

He picked up the shotgun and tossed it to her... "I dont need your weaponry, or your blood... what i do need, is a few answers. A few answers from your freind, hes a bit of an old beatnik, but he seems to know alot, and i would also like to know. I traveled with him for awhile before he turned me over to a bunch of idiots in whichever town you came from... No resent" he added quickly to the end hoping that he didnt sound like he wanted revenge.

He bowed slightly and snickered..."My name by the way is Noltic..."  

Noltic

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:58 pm
Still feeling slightly paranoid, she caught the shotgun and looked at Noltic. "Maria." she said warily. "What are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:02 pm
"Well as you knw... the critters disease be catchin..." He smiled a tad at the foolish attempt hed made at copying jayne's accent...

"I'm what happens when your healthy and strong and you catch it... the effects are irreversible... but the progress has stopped... So i dont NEED to drink blood... But sometimes i really want to. If jayne doesnt shoot me i may be traveling with you for awhile... so i figure its best if you learn to trust me.... Unless of course your just as wicked a shot as he is."

He finiched his speech with a slight bit of quirk to it, hoping to lighten the mood... his body began to feel cool again, and the extra-adrenal rush left him... His eyes began to clear, and his saliza thinned of blood.  

Noltic

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces