Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:09 pm
Karen changed back to her half-breed. She was still pissed off. "Come on Arella." She pulled Arella and the other girl too. "You might not want to get caught with your tail swaying." Karen's hair changed back to normal and her fangs were gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:16 pm
Shadow sighed. "Bossy, eh?" he smiled turning full human. "So...I'm guessing no one here likes me?" he smiled. "Oh well, it happens." He felt his pocket, pulling out a small ball. It was his favorite toy.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:27 pm
"I'm am not bossy!" Karen said, feeling her fangs grow out again. She took a couple of deep breaths to calm herself down. "And no one said we don't like you." Karen looked at the toy ball. "Aren't you a bit old for that?" She titled her head to the side, slightly puzzled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:38 pm
Shadow smiled. "Ok, then you're not bossy. Whatever floats your boat." he sighed. "Oh? My ball?" he looked down at it. It was pink and blue with little yellow stars. "Well, since I have my friends, it's just gives me something to do. Whenever I'm a rat and I wanna play, I balance the ball on my nose, roll on it, all that good stuff." he smiled, placing it back into his pocket.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:55 pm
Karen sighed. "He seems like a little kid." She thought.
~*~*~

They arrived at her house about 10 minutes later. She pressed the buzzer and a voice said. "May I help you?" "It's me, Karen. I brought some friends over, they'll be staying in the guest rooms tonight." Karen said into the speaker. "Yes Miss Karen. The door will open shortly." The maid said.
The gate opened revealing her large mansion. A couple of maids and butlers stood at the door. "Feel free to make yourself at home. Just don't break anything or my parents will kill you." Karen smiled, feeling happy to be welcome home.

[Sorry I was watching something sweatdrop ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:13 pm
((It's cool))

Shadow's eyes got wide. "Wwwoooowww! You live here!?" he said shocked. He noticed the maids and though "Hmm...I could have some fun here." He let out an evil snicker, looking at the house with a smile. He really was just a little child on the inside.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:32 pm
"If you cause trouble here, I'll eat you alive." Karen's fangs grew out again. Her two baby tigers scamper out of the house and ran to Karen. "You're back!" Emily pounced playfully at her shoe laces. "And you brought some of your friends!" Ryan said, inspecting them carefully. "Well I just met them but you can play with them.. I guess." Karen said walking into her house. Ryan walked to up Arella and purred against her leg, Emily followed him and did the same. Then he looked at the Naomi and her pet wolf, he just licked her hand while Emily licked her other hand. Finally he looked at Shadow, Ryan and Emily licked their lips hungrily, they both gave him a playful bite on the hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:36 pm
Karen looked at her two pets. "Looks like they like you Arella." "It makes sense, she's part of the cat family." Then she saw Ryan and Emily licked the other girl's hand. "Well they're not afraid of wolves, so they might get along, especially with Fire." She thought as she saw Fire in the other girl's arms. Then Karen watched as both her pets bit Shadow's hand playfully. "They must think he's food or something." "Come on. It's time for dinner!" She called to her two tigers and her new friends.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:48 pm
Shadow flinched at the bite. He just backed away, walking into the house. He sighed, pulling out his ball. He started to walk into the mansion as he balanced the ball onto his nose. He smiled like a little child as he bumped if off his nose and put it back into his pocket. He wanted to play more, but he was scared to turn into a rat, due to all the things that could eat him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:54 pm
Karen can sense he's uncomfortable. "If you want to be a rat, you mind as well do it in early in the morning when not much people are awake yet. Those two hunt at night sometimes so you better be careful." She said, talking about Ryan and Emily who was racing each other to the dinning room.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:56 pm
Shadow sighed. "Well then, I guess I'm going to be bored...WHY DID I HAVE TO BE A DAMN RAT!?" he sighed. "Everyone's bigger then me! The only thing that would be worse is being a damn bug!" he sighed. "And I eat those!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:02 pm
Karen frowned. "So you don't like human food? If you prefer bugs, I can ask one of the maids or butlers help you find some." She stopped in the hallway, in front of a huge door.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:10 pm
He looked at her. "No! I eat human food. I'm just saying, when I'm a rat, I'll eat anything. Mainly fruit though." he sighed and smiled lightly. "You think I'm just a child...don't you?" he asked, pouting, looking at his feet.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:16 pm
"You're acting like one now!" Karen punched him lightly on the head. "Now be on your best behavior! We're eating with me parents. Your lucky, not even I get to eat with them that much." There was a some sadness at the end of her sentence. Karen forced on her best smile and opened the door.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:30 pm
He smiled at her lightly. "I can try, but I can't make any promises." he giggled lightly. "I'm always like a child!" his smile grew. Then, it started to fade from her last comment. "I was homeless since I was four years old...you sould be glad you even have a home." he frown. He never had areal childhood, so he's starting to have one now, as a young man.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff