Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:26 pm
Noltic
Noltic stood in a revealing manner, and with a witty tone..."You know you may not have the chance to fight, if the sun gets you both."

He knodded his head at the western skys. He was implyng that they wouldnt survive the daylight, but he wasnt truly sure, he had heard that some vampires had evolved to the point where they could, and these two were both rather young.

"Im pretty handy in a fight, but because i have to be, if you two wouldnt mind a companion, ive been alone for far too long...."

((Even though this is way overdue, sorry for ignoring you. I didn't think you were talkin' to meh. xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:19 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
Noltic
Noltic stood in a revealing manner, and with a witty tone..."You know you may not have the chance to fight, if the sun gets you both."

He knodded his head at the western skys. He was implyng that they wouldnt survive the daylight, but he wasnt truly sure, he had heard that some vampires had evolved to the point where they could, and these two were both rather young.

"Im pretty handy in a fight, but because i have to be, if you two wouldnt mind a companion, ive been alone for far too long...."

((Even though this is way overdue, sorry for ignoring you. I didn't think you were talkin' to meh. xd ))

((relax, its no problem i was gonna kidnap you anyways...))  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:48 pm
Noltic
FreakyF R E A K Y
Noltic

((relax, its no problem i was gonna kidnap you anyways...))
((Aha! heart ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:45 pm
Noltic
Noltic made to make an argument, but he thought better... he liked renji, something about him seemed trustworthy, he wasnt quite sure. That and the fact that the locket glowed like a roman candle to his eyes, made it easy to find them.

"Look, i meant you no offense... I simply meant that a vampire would say the lycans started it, and a lycan states the inverse, both with utter certainty. Leastways, i ran across a few vampires awhile back... one was royalty. They stood there and completely ignored me... but it sounded as if the young prince had run away. It would be truly a shame if anything were to happen to the only people who ive met to date that havent attacked me."

Of course Noltic meant Kat and Renji. there had been a few others who had helped him, but they had no ties to the war at all, unlike these two.

Kat nodded slowly. "It was no offense. It just caught me off guard." She flashed him a quick smile which she rarely ever did before dabbing at a bloody wound on her arm.  

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:09 pm
He had never rerally mastered his mystic qualities. He couldnt see into the future, but by all rights he should be able to read minds on command and broadcast mentally as well. It was unfortunatley still hard for him.

He had wanted tot alk to Renji but it wasnt jivin right now, so he just decided on the next best thing.

He began to walk in the direction that kat and renji had previously been travelling in, and asked simply"... your freind Renji, whats his story?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:40 pm
Noltic
He had never rerally mastered his mystic qualities. He couldnt see into the future, but by all rights he should be able to read minds on command and broadcast mentally as well. It was unfortunatley still hard for him.

He had wanted tot alk to Renji but it wasnt jivin right now, so he just decided on the next best thing.

He began to walk in the direction that kat and renji had previously been travelling in, and asked simply"... your freind Renji, whats his story?"

She looked over slowly, her tail swishing behind her with each step. "What do you mean?" She raised an eyebrow quizzically as her ears perked up. "Story?" She shoved her hands slightly into her pockets and thought a little about his question, trying to make sense of it.  

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:06 pm
I mean simply that he is quite the odd character, and i wanted to know why... Like why does he live as a spirit sometimes, and why is he so shy?"

Noltic gave these examples hoping to clraify the situation, but more to steer it where he wanted it to go... his mysticism was giving him a tug in the right direction. Thats as close to knowing the future as he ever got.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:30 pm
Carlie looked at Shadow and nodded. "Well, once we're at the castle, or what ever you live in, we'll switch before the guards, if you have any, see us. Then I'll be you. And don't worry, I won't be mean, or back-talk your father or anyone for that matter." Carlie said softly, back to Shadow.

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:36 pm
Shadow sighed and smiled, ignoring the people watching them. He took Carlie's hand as he ran through the forest quicky, appearing at a large castle. "Ok...are you ready?" he asked almost out of breath.

((CLICK ME! <3))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:51 pm
Noltic
I mean simply that he is quite the odd character, and i wanted to know why... Like why does he live as a spirit sometimes, and why is he so shy?"

Noltic gave these examples hoping to clraify the situation, but more to steer it where he wanted it to go... his mysticism was giving him a tug in the right direction. Thats as close to knowing the future as he ever got.

She sighed, her ears swiveling backwards as she pondered his questions. "Well...Renji's childhood wasn't a very happy one...And...That's the reason for his personality, today." She nodded slowly. It hurt her to even think of why Renji was like this. She couldn't believe someone could be so cruel and heartless.  

TiaTYRANNO

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:52 am
Carlie ran along side of Shadow, and looked behind her. The guards weren't visible, luckily, so this would be the perfect place. She turned back to Shadow and nodded. "Whenever you are." Carlie said softly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:34 am
He smiled at Carlie happily. "Ok...well, I'm ready." he sighed, waiting.

((I dun know how this is going to really..happen xd ))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:49 pm
Carlie nodded, and put her hands out, so Shadow could take them, so they could switch places.

[[Same here! xD]]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:58 pm
((Okey dokey, then they...just....HAVE TO TOUCH?!?! gonk ))

Shadow took a deep breath looking around just to double check, placing his hand into hers, smiling.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:20 am
[[Well, thats just part of it. I was thinking that they chant something together in the "ancient vampyr" language, then they're switched....]]

Carlie closed her eyes, inhaled then exhaled as she opened her eyes, and her's met with Shadow's.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff