Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

Hailay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:41 pm
((Hmm.... We'll go with her own room. No one in my grade level yet. Sorry I make detailed posts.))

Sora looked up as the young man approached her, a slight hint of a smile touching the corners of her lips. Her dark eyes, returned to the paper on the wall trying to plot the route she would need to take in order to get to her own room. It was too confusing, and taking too much of her time to figure out the way to her room.
She turned back to the other student, a slight apprehension shinning in them. "Hey, umm... can you help me find the way to my room. I'm new here and still not familiar with the surroundings," She asked him quietly, her cheeks colouring a light pink. He was very attractive.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:47 pm
[[ Ok.]]

"No problem."
He looked at her and smiled. Yet he couldn't pinpoint her grade like other students.
"What grade are you in? The floors match the class level."

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:53 pm
Marcus sighed, grabbing a toothpick out of his pocket. Setting it between his lips, twirling it back and forth, as if to validate a worthy item to be. Looking around, he stood up and walked inside, to head for the recreation room.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:00 pm
Marcus The Shadowangel
Marcus sighed, grabbing a toothpick out of his pocket. Setting it between his lips, twirling it back and forth, as if to validate a worthy item to be. Looking around, he stood up and walked inside, to head for the recreation room.
Kazuma shouted to him from across the hall.
"Hey Marcus! Did you set up your room yet?"

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:01 pm
((Gtg again, see ya tomorrow. Just pretend my character is asleep))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:01 pm
Sora gave the student a small smile, tucking a few rogue strands of her raven hair behind one ear. She raised her dark eyes to his before responding softly, "I'm in the twelfth grade." She shifted the box in her right arm to rest against her hip, it was fairly heavy.  

Hailay

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:07 pm
II Kazuma II
Marcus The Shadowangel
".?! Uh, yeah." He looked back at him, laughing nervously. "Yeah, I did.. I didn't bring much, so.."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:10 pm
Ryina
Sora gave the student a small smile, tucking a few rogue strands of her raven hair behind one ear. She raised her dark eyes to his before responding softly, "I'm in the twelfth grade." She shifted the box in her right arm to rest against her hip, it was fairly heavy.
"Oh. A senior."
He scratched the back of his head, and pointed backwards towards the staircase.
"Your rooms up the staircase, on the fourth floor. Want me to take you?"
He looked at the box in her hand.
"And you look like you could use some help with that box. Let me carry it."

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:12 pm
Marcus The Shadowangel
II Kazuma II
Marcus The Shadowangel
".?! Uh, yeah." He looked back at him, laughing nervously. "Yeah, I did.. I didn't bring much, so.."
He walked over to him. "Make sure to lock up. There are alot of thieves here."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:15 pm
Sora smiled brightly at the student in thanks, allowing him to lift the box from her arms. "Thank you very much for your kindness," She said in soft musical tones, following him as he led the way to her dorm room. "My name is Sora, by the way. It is nice meeting you."  

Hailay

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:16 pm
II Kazuma II
Marcus The Shadowangel
II Kazuma II
Marcus The Shadowangel
He walked over to him. "Make sure to lock up. There are alot of thieves here."
"Uh... Right." Marcus nodded, but thought about the very few people he saw.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:25 pm
Ryina
Sora smiled brightly at the student in thanks, allowing him to lift the box from her arms. "Thank you very much for your kindness," She said in soft musical tones, following him as he led the way to her dorm room. "My name is Sora, by the way. It is nice meeting you."
"I'm Kazuma Yeung. You don't have to say the last name though."
He carried the box easily under his left arm. He took the girls hand lightly with his right hand.
"Hang on tight."
He laughed, and walked into a crowd of people. He dodged and cleared a path for the girl, shrugging most of the people out the way saying 'move it or lose it' or 'comin though'. Most of the people just moved out of his way because he was pretty popular for being the point guard on the basketball team.. he got to the staircase, and went up three levels to the senior hallways.
"Your dorm is in this hallway."
He let go of her hand.
"What's the number?"

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Hailay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:35 pm
Sora blushed furiously, but held onto Kazuma's hand nonetheless as he made the way through the crowd of students. She took care to remember the route he had taken to arrive at their destination, knowing she would end up getting lost a few more times before remembering the way completely.
Her blush had fully subsided when they had reached the senior hallways, and held her arms loosely at her side when he released her hand. "Room 402, I think it is," she replied. Sora smiled up at Kazuma again walking beside him as they walked down the hallway to her room, working to over come her shyness and start an actual conversation.

((Yay for being shy! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:41 pm
Ryina
Sora blushed furiously, but held onto Kazuma's hand nonetheless as he made the way through the crowd of students. She took care to remember the route he had taken to arrive at their destination, knowing she would end up getting lost a few more times before remembering the way completely.
Her blush had fully subsided when they had reached the senior hallways, and held her arms loosely at her side when he released her hand. "Room 402, I think it is," she replied. Sora smiled up at Kazuma again walking beside him as they walked down the hallway to her room, working to over come her shyness and start an actual conversation.

((Yay for being shy! ))
"So i'm guessing your a new senior. That means instant popularity for you."
He laughed. Most of the people in the hallway were looking at them, and word was already spreading about her appearence.
"You should try out for the cheerleading squad. You've got looks."

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Hailay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:50 pm
Sora gave Kazuma a genuine smile, a slight blush painting her cheeks again. No one had ever told her that before. "Yes, I am new to the area, but not sure how it makes me popular. Most people avoid the new kid, having already formed their cliques and such."
She thought about one of the other things he had said, the thought of being a cheer leader having never occurred to her before. "Well, I can give it a try and see how it goes from there. Are you on any of the sports teams?"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff