Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thedancingbunny

Shirtless Lovergirl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:46 pm
Hello everyone,
My name: Ladybug7, or Luna(I prefer Luna but you can call me either)
Likes: SasuNaruSasu,(means I don't care who's seme or uke) Ramen, Pocky, Dogs, Loveless, Gravitation, and Joujo Romatica. Um I also like nice people, and well everything SasuNaru, and I love reading Fanfics, and looking at DA's.
Dislikes: Homophobic people, ignorant people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:30 pm
Hi!
Name: Emi-dobe-chan or Emi for short sweatdrop
Place: US of A ( though I wold perfer some where like japan or europe...)Fav couple/OTP: Sasunaru (of course) and Drarry biggrin

Dickjoke

Backwoods Smoker

TigerPirate

Indulgent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:40 am
I go by my last name which is Park
I'm 17 years old and next year I'm a legal adult (yaaay!~)
I've read Naruto since grade five (around the time it came out in Japan)
my uncle would buy it in korea and send it to me monthly, it's like free shounen jump
nowadays i usually read it off the internet....baaad me
my fave characters from naruto would definately be:
deidara, itachi, naruto himself, sai, tobi (madara now, i miss tobi's foolish character), sasori, rock lee aaaaaand gaara.

why iSASUNARU: well truthfully I'm obviously not the biggest fan of Sasuke, and recently my respect for him has gone down to the negative numbers but i sasunaru because naru loves him so I support what makes Naru happy.
heart like a good mom.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:40 pm
Hello~. My name's Rachel, but I also go by Sahk... but... that's a long story... I'm 15, recently turned 15, and I'll be a sophomore this fall. I'm a person who's either passionate about something or could leave it; so the things I like, I love. Those things include fancy rats, reading, knitting... and of course, SasuNaru. I've liked the pairing since I was, what, 12? Now, I'm "over" Japan; don't watch anime, don't even follow Naruto; but I still adore this pairing. It seeped into my brain.
I try not to dislike much.  

ojau

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:39 pm
Ello.

My name is Candy, I love SasuNaru, manga, anime and lots of other things. I'm recently obsessed with Gummy Chocos because the taste is just superb and sweet. I get bored easily, but get obsessed with things a little too fast. Even though I have liked SasuNaru for two years.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:33 am
HEY THERE! IM NEW AS WELL XD I JUST JOINED YESTERDAY! I absolutly love SasuNaru and NaruSasu lol i think its really funny when Naruto uses his Sexy Jutsu and it doesnt work on Sasuke cause hes GAY XD i love that and i just think they're perfect for each other!!! heart lol i love rainbows and all that gay stuff lol although im just a fangirl lol i love alot of veriety when it comes to parrings but SasuNaru is my favorite, i also love that parring IrukaKakashi lol its so cute! anyway yes i draw lots of SasuNaru and love to write RPs and fanfictions of SasuNaru, my familys really annoying, and my friends love sasunaru too XD well i guess thats it lol ♥ hanafenton luvs shikamaru !!

User Image

Picture by: ninjagirl_rukai  

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kakashi_crazzy_13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:16 pm
hi I'm kakashi_crazzy_13 I love sasunaru they are so cute. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:33 pm
Hello my name is Cassandra, and I'm 14 years old. SasuNaur is my anitdrug, along with yaoi in general. I love the series Naruto, and have been addicted to it the moment i saw the first episode. lol yep yep yep  

PermanentNerd

StrawBerry_Eve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:52 pm
Lol, well...
I've been a member of this guild for quite a while, but today, I just found out how to get around this place... heh-heh, I'm new with this whole guild thing, gomenasai for my stupidity. ^^""

Okay, then!!! My name is Danielle [Lol, first time I've revealed my real name ever since I joined Gaia], but you should call me Daisy, cuz that's what everyone calls me at school & all. I can make friends real easily, like most of my friends HATE SasukexNaruto & NarutoxSasuke pairings [Unbelievable, ne?], but I deal with them & still love 'em. Most of my friends know that I have a thing for blonde guys & black-haired guys [this remains true in reality], and this is where I tell you I have a thing for Naruto [HE'S JUST TOO DAMN HOT!!! And his smile... *swoons & sighs*]. I am about to turn thirteen.

I am beyond my years, it appears. I act much more mature than most kids my age. I think too much for my age [That's become a fact] and am pretty smart. Pokemon is my fav thing to play, and drawing, painting, and pretty much any activity that has to do with art, are my personal hobbies. I usually try to look at the better of things, no matter how pessimistic I can be, and I don't put something or someone down right away [like some people I know] until I try it out or get to know the person. The bad points I can name about me are that I'm bipolar, and I think I might have OCPD. O.O

Also, when I say I am beyond my years, I also mean I know a lot more stuff than the average preteen does. xDDD I am extremly perverted, even though in school, I am seen as the innocent, shy girl by most men [which I truly am in many ways, but in many other ways, I am not]. But most girls know me as the most perverted being in my grade. xDDD I'd also like to say that, I have been experiencing DREAMS that I will not disclose information on, unless you REALLY want to know. *on the verge of a giggle fit*

I've been a major Narutard since I saw the first airing of the show on Toonami. Heh, at first, I thought it was gonna be an extremely cheesy show from all the previews I saw on Cartoon Network, but I'm not one to instantly put something down until I give it a try. Lol, and during the first episode, when Naruto pulled off his Oiroke no Jutsu several times, I thought it was gonna be an even cheesier show!!! But then at the end of the 2nd episode, I just fell in love with the entire thing. Afterwards, I just became amazingly obsessed with it all. I'm also really glad that 4KIDS! didn't license it, cuz I can't even imagine what changes they'd do to it. ^^ That's right, I'm looking at you, Al Kahn. O`.o

Now to wrap this up! My history on the Naruto x Sasuke, Sasuke x Naruto pair. First off, I really don't care who tops, as long as their equals [I'm into equality ^^]. This pairing was the first one the got me into the senstion that is YAOI. As of now, I still consider them as by two bishounen & my OTP. I mostly go for their whole bond, because, it's just beautiful, not to mention extremely interesting. Lol, my friend Taylor can piss me off quite a lot, though, cuz she hates the whole thing. Lol, Kishimoto-senpai will show her. =^^=

Maa~ if you'd like to know more about me [which you probably wouldn't care xP], I reccommend a visit to my profile will help. I hope that I get to make more friends in this guild!!! =^^=

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:54 pm
Oh, yesh, and I love RAMEN!!!!! and orange juice. Yum. =^w^=  

StrawBerry_Eve

KitsuneToy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:18 pm
Hello everyone!

I'm such a newbie around Gaia even though I've been here for awhile. ^^' Please be patient if I make some stupid mistakes.

I guess I could tell you something about myself. You can call me either Kit or Hanna whichever you prefer and I'm from Finland. At the moment I'm 22 years old and I've been obsessed over Yaoi and SasuNaruSasu several years now.

At first I stumbled Yaoi when I was reading InuYasha fan fictions and through InuYasha and YuYu Hakusho I finally found out about Naruto. What is funny though is that I started to read SasuNaruSasu fan fictions before I started watching the series or reading manga. Now I'm like a junkie that cannot go on without daily fix of SasuNaruSasu goodness. sweatdrop You can guess my pain when my favorite fan fics aren't updated daily.

I haven't written any Yaoi myself - yet - since I'm suffering from a terrible writer's block. When I'll get over it I may try to post something to this forum.

Hopefully I can make some buddies in here since none of my friends are interested in Yaoi. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:14 am
Hello!

I have been Gaia for a long time and it's my first time that I join this kind of guild even though I love SasuNaru and NaruSasu sweatdrop
I feel kinda retarted xD
Forgive me if my grammer or spelling sucks because my native language is not English. ^^"

First of all you can call me Naru or something else you up with. Laura is my real name but I don't like it very much 'cause it's so popural and I know seven people who has the same name as me.
I'm 18 years old and in High School's last year.
I have liked yaoi since I was 12 (gosh..I have been young O.o) First time I stumbled Yaoi was when I was in my friend's house and we read Harry Potter fanfics. Since then I have liked Yaoi very much and it's close to my heart <3

First I didn't like SasuNaru or anything that was related to Naruto series. When I watched the anime and read the manga my heart was sold to that series xD

Nowdays I'm hooked to SasuNaruSasu. I cannot go day without talking about or reading it.

I haven't written yaoi (but I played on forums based rpg.)

Well that's somethin' about me x3

I forgot to mention that I'm from Finland XD Way to go me~~  

Air_Twilight

chepazana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:11 am
hihihihihi 3nodding
glad that i found a guild to share my 'interest' heart

i'm a newbie.still kinda know nothing bout this.
d name is chepazana,chepa 4 short.kinda a weird name but who d hell care? i'm 19 n so~~ into sasunarusasu (although i prefer sasunaru better but then who care??).

i'm addicted to sasunaru fanfic,heck,i even write em.but not that much since english is actually my second language. n i draw!!favourite subject? of course this 2 lovely smexy hotties-naru n sasu- xd

hehehehehehehehe  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:20 am
Hey I'm Towa, yes that is japanese for eternal but hey ho ^_^
I'm 15, and get obsesive sometimes, also i have quite bad paranoia sweatdrop
My friends all know that from experience
Other than SasuNaru i love the couple SasoDei  

-Towa-Melody-

BlackIris Kunoichi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:48 pm
Hello,
Well my name is BlackIris Kunoichi stare
Iris is fine tho. xd
Well like the rest of you, I'm a sasunaru - narusasu fan girl ^^
I write my own fan fictions and I'm working on two now.
I'm really excited about being here, and hmmm...
I'm a Seme Sasuke girl!
There are times when I have found Naruto to be good...but hands down
Sasuke rocks!  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out