Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What's The Longest You've Gone Watching Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:58 am
i watched the whole series of full moon wo sagashite (52 eps) in 2 days... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:19 pm
About 26 hours sweatdrop All day anime at Anime North i love you!! heart  

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

Daisuke111208

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:09 pm
naruto.
when i first bought it,
i got the first 50 episodes.
i stays up till i watched allll em. @_@
i proble only got like 6 hours of sleep till i finished them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:10 pm
About an hour-and-a-half to two hours. But i don't really watch a lot of tv.  

linkonp21

Alice_Aurora_Rose

Proud Fashionista

22,750 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:16 pm
The longest for me would be the whole first season of Fushigi Yuugi... I just couldn't stop watching it...but don't ask me how much time that was cause I don't feel like figuring it out...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Well one night, for whatever reason, I found myself not tired at all. Could've been because I took a nap sometime during the day, but anywho...with nothing good on television I decided to check out my anime library which is about 20 or so movies/TV series box sets. I started at about 12 a.m. and stayed up the entire night just watching my anime movies. I got through my seventh movie before I had to rush out to class. Then when I came back from class I tried watching some more, but pretty much collapsed on my bed for a good five or six hours.

Yup...good times with anime. I don't think i'll do that again for awhile though. It really screwed up my brain...which doesn't need to be screwed with anymore. xp  

Gibby4014

Kitsumi_Samurai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:08 am
Eight. I could go longer, i mean on time I did have a 12 hours gaming session so I bet I could do it with anime.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:50 pm
It was over 14 hours watching all of the Cowboy Bebop episodes in a row aswell as the movie. sweatdrop  

La-Jinn_The_Mystical

XxsilverdivinerX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:57 pm
9 hours - Black Cat/Prince of Tennis/Ruruoni Kenshin/Fushigi Yugi/Ayashi no Ceres  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:59 pm
my is watching yu yu hakusho and inuyasha or trigun and cyborge 009 that show is cool  

Kiba-leaf ninja

asmallsmackerel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:05 pm
Last June, in one night I watched the first and second season of Naruto, so about 17 hours.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:49 pm
30 hours striaght on the weekend that one time because I was sick. ^o^  

Soriana Leo

sprrs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:00 pm
It was kind of in spurts but when i got the entire collection of Yu Yu Hakusho I saw all 100+ episodes in about a week and a half-two weeks. It was crazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:17 pm
Um... I've seen all the episodes of the first season of Rurouni Kenshin, then The first 2 Inuyasha movies, then the first 4 ep. of FMA, then like 20 ep. of Naruto all in one weekend like last year.... I'm guessing that's about... 40ish hours...? I did get like a few hours of sleep inbeteen and i had like an hour a day aside for eating and potty breaks... My friend was over for a day of it. Anime soooo pwns meh life...  

Tokio McLovin

Sparkly Architect

lawlosaur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:25 pm
maybe about the same amount of time, my friends and i had a Naruto marathon.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff