Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
I just hatched a shiny Eevee. O.O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:30 pm
lol it looks the same

D: thats mean

lol XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:41 am
Beloved_Kitten
lol it looks the same

lol XD

Nah, it's more silvery-blue than the normal color (brown).  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:01 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
lol it looks the same

lol XD

I still want one......  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:05 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
lol it looks the same

lol XD

I still want one......

I'd evolve it to a shiny Umbreon. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:07 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
lol it looks the same

lol XD

I still want one......

My friend actually has a legit shiny Umbreon. It's eyes are yellow and it's stripes are blue. Sadly the rest of his shiny Eevee evo's are hacked.....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:47 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
lol it looks the same

lol XD

I still want one......

My friend actually has a legit shiny Umbreon. It's eyes are yellow and it's stripes are blue. Sadly the rest of his shiny Eevee evo's are hacked.....
I have a legit shiny Espeon ^^ I should have evolved it into Umbreon though v.v  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:25 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
lol it looks the same

lol XD

I still want one......

I hear ya'.

Anyway, on the topic of breeding Eevees, I am contemplating breeding a lot of them to use as X-mas presents this december... ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:33 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I still want one......

I hear ya'.

Anyway, on the topic of breeding Eevees, I am contemplating breeding a lot of them to use as X-mas presents this december... ^^

I need to get around to breeding an Eevee with every nature xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:44 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I still want one......

I hear ya'.

Well, you could trade for some of them... Just sayin'. You can also get Eevee's from the Trophy Garden once in a while. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:47 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I hear ya'.

Well, you could trade for some of them... Just sayin'. You can also get Eevee's from the Trophy Garden once in a while. ^^

Well I have a vaporeon, and the Eevee I transfered from Firered a while ago, and the shiny Espeon so I can breed my own whenever I get to it.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:11 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I hear ya'.

Well I have a vaporeon, and the Eevee I transfered from Firered a while ago, and the shiny Espeon so I can breed my own whenever I get to it.

I have like seven eevee's and eeveelutions at the moment (Eevee x 2 (one male), Vaporeon, Umbreon, Esperon, Leafeon, and Glaceon). One eevee is male, and so is the Leafeon. The rest are females. I breed Eevees when I am not breeding for trades. And whenever they are in the Trophy garden I run around there until I meet one which I catch. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:17 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

I hear ya'.

I have like seven eevee's and eeveelutions at the moment (Eevee x 2 (one male), Vaporeon, Umbreon, Esperon, Leafeon, and Glaceon). One eevee is male, and so is the Leafeon. The rest are females. I breed Eevees when I am not breeding for trades. And whenever they are in the Trophy garden I run around there until I meet one which I catch. ^^

I havent been in the mood to breed lately sweatdrop  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:38 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

I hear ya'.

I havent been in the mood to breed lately sweatdrop

Well, it can be a thankless job to try and breed. Particularly when the two pokemon don't seem to like each other much. I have been running around for three hours trying to get a female Mawile to breed with a male Rattata (they're in the same egg grounp: Ground). But no egg so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:49 pm
I bred an Eevee egg like 4 months ago and I was too lazy to hatch it untill yesterday. I'm amazed it wasn't stillborn or anything sweatdrop  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:18 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I bred an Eevee egg like 4 months ago and I was too lazy to hatch it untill yesterday. I'm amazed it wasn't stillborn or anything sweatdrop

Lol. xd

The biggest problem with breeding Eevees is that it takes over 8000 steps to hatch one (which is halfed if you have a pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body next to it while carrying it around). sweatdrop  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff