Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Introduce Thyself, Knave! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll whore??
  hells yeah
  o-O;; wha?
  <.< >.> BUMP!
View Results

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:24 pm
Ello Jr Banshi, and welcome to the guild!

That is good to know, I'm sure you are very talented : )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:39 pm
    Hi there. :3 My name is radiocarbon, or Radio for short. I'm 17 years old, and a senior in HS. I'm basically only on Gaia because I like making profiles. (I actually have an Alice in Wonderland profile on TekTek =D) So yeah. I like web design. I also like cartoons (Especially Avatar: The Last Airbender) and some video games (Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Guitar Hero, mostly). I use parenthesis a lot, in case you haven't noticed, and those shortened versions of words that a lot of people think are annoying. (def, fave, legit, other ones that I can't think of at the time)

radiocarbonn

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Welcome to the guild, Radio!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:52 am
Hey people! The name's Cheesy! mrgreen
I got invited here and it looked pretty awesome, so I joined!
I'm in love with anime and any Tim Burton film. I still haven't seen Sweeney Todd yet, which makes me mad *twitch*.
But yea, oh! I'm also crazy, so... if I start typing random stuff, it's normal 3nodding  

cheesyninjagirl

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:55 am
Welcome Cheesy! You'll be glad to know that there are Burton fans around here as well as Alice In Wonderland lovers. Definatily our leader, who has seen Sweeny Todd.
Lucky her >.<

Well, I hope you enjoy this guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:18 pm
Hiyo.

My name is Faye, but as you can see here, I go by Madison (Mads, Maddie, etc). In case you also haven't noticed, in addition to being a fan of Alice in Wonderland, I'm a fan of Harry Potter.

I'm 20 years old and a Junior in college. I'm majoring in FCS: Interior Design, though prior to December I was a History/Geography Education major...I think I've done myself a favor.

I am the President of my college's History Honor Society as well as the Historian of the Sci-Fi/Fantasy Club. I live off campus (but only across the street!) and I love Tim Burton as well. I thought I'd throw that in since I read someone talking about it earlier...

As for myself, I tend to be cynical, difficult, rude, narcissistic, unapproachable, and lost in my own little world. But once you get to know me, I guarantee you'll never meet another that will impact you quite as much. ^_^

I received an invitation to this guild on one of my mule accounts and requested to have it traded over here, since this is the account I am on the most.

As for my interest/knowledge of Alice in Wonderland, I do consider myself quite a scholar in the subject. I became a fan of the books while still in high school, and I have no less than four different copies. I have a Lewis Carroll anthology, A regular paperback copy of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, The Annotated Alice, containing both Alice books and notations describing and explaining the events that take place, and a copy of the books that is so old it was printed before copyright dates were added.

Apart from the books themselves, I own numerous different film adaptations, a coffee/tea mug with Tenniel's original illustration for when Alice meets the Cheshire cat (all of the cat except the grin disappear when the mug becomes hot). ^_^ I also own a solid metal Alice in Wonderland bookmark, and various other random objects.

Until the end of October, I was the proud owner of a cat I named Dinah. Sadly, she died of feline leukemia four days before Halloween...

Since I started college, I have written research papers over the books, as well as given numerous speeches on the same topic. I am more than happy to join the guild and I would love to be a resource for anything you might need to know. smile

Forgive me my extremely lengthy post. I simply figured that if I was to introduce myself, I'd do it completely.

--Madison

Angels Fell First

9,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Xenataos

Interesting Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:38 pm
Madison of Slytherin
Hiyo.

My name is Faye, but as you can see here, I go by Madison (Mads, Maddie, etc). In case you also haven't noticed, in addition to being a fan of Alice in Wonderland, I'm a fan of Harry Potter.

I'm 20 years old and a Junior in college. I'm majoring in FCS: Interior Design, though prior to December I was a History/Geography Education major...I think I've done myself a favor.

I am the President of my college's History Honor Society as well as the Historian of the Sci-Fi/Fantasy Club. I live off campus (but only across the street!) and I love Tim Burton as well. I thought I'd throw that in since I read someone talking about it earlier...

As for myself, I tend to be cynical, difficult, rude, narcissistic, unapproachable, and lost in my own little world. But once you get to know me, I guarantee you'll never meet another that will impact you quite as much. ^_^

I received an invitation to this guild on one of my mule accounts and requested to have it traded over here, since this is the account I am on the most.

As for my interest/knowledge of Alice in Wonderland, I do consider myself quite a scholar in the subject. I became a fan of the books while still in high school, and I have no less than four different copies. I have a Lewis Carroll anthology, A regular paperback copy of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, The Annotated Alice, containing both Alice books and notations describing and explaining the events that take place, and a copy of the books that is so old it was printed before copyright dates were added.

Apart from the books themselves, I own numerous different film adaptations, a coffee/tea mug with Tenniel's original illustration for when Alice meets the Cheshire cat (all of the cat except the grin disappear when the mug becomes hot). ^_^ I also own a solid metal Alice in Wonderland bookmark, and various other random objects.

Until the end of October, I was the proud owner of a cat I named Dinah. Sadly, she died of feline leukemia four days before Halloween...

Since I started college, I have written research papers over the books, as well as given numerous speeches on the same topic. I am more than happy to join the guild and I would love to be a resource for anything you might need to know. smile

Forgive me my extremely lengthy post. I simply figured that if I was to introduce myself, I'd do it completely.

--Madison

Its very good to meet you and we are honored to have you in the guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:37 pm
Hello! Im Yuku. I love the story, and I like to role play. The two make for a good combination Me thinks . wink

My favorite character is the Cheshire Cat XD he is so cool.  

Wolf Like Yuku

Xenataos

Interesting Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:52 pm
Ello! This is the guild mule, so you'll see him a lot. I hope you stick around!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:55 pm
hi...
i am McFlyenstein
and i was just invited by Bankotsu Otaku by the interest tags and a guild called "Wonderland is on the Third Floor:A McFly Fan Guild" and i am one of the crew members
thanks Bankotsu Otaku for the invite

i am 19 (soon to be 20) and am in my second year of college in early childhood education
I have read Alice in Wonderland but never got much farther than that
I am basically a music freak reentering the world of literature after a unknown absence and i don't know what caused it but i have a list that has grown longer than i am tall
i am online alot so feel free to drop in and leave a comment or pm
hope i can bring something to the guild!!
McFlyenstein1 (sorry i rarely ever give out my real name...only if i get to know you guys really well...)

McFlyenstein1

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:01 pm
Welcome McFlyenstein! Glad to have you here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:19 pm
Hey allll. My name's Chriis. biggrin

Uhm I love Alice in Wonderland, it's one of my favorite movies.

Yeah, IDK what else to say. So hi!  

fluckyroo

Friendly Friend

8,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Duchess of Dunbroch

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:56 am
Hiya :] I'm Krystal, and I love Alice in Wonderland!

I have to admit, my favourite version is the Disney one (because, yes, I am a Disney-freak), although I did really enjoy the book, but I haven't read since I was about 12.

I'm excited at the prospect of a Tim Burton version, because I find all his work extremely interesting, and I'm sure his Wonderland will be fascinating!

Looking forward to talking to you all,

-x-x-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:54 am
Welcome Chris and Krystal!  

pepperisawesome

aura
Global Moderator

Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:08 am
Hi there!

My name is Emily, but please call me Rii. I'm 24 and currently live in Northern New Jersey.

I'm a musician, a writer, an artist and a nursing student (though I'm probably going to look to med school after my nursing training).

I'm not quite sure how I got here, but I'm honored to have been invited. <3

I've loved Alice in Wonderland since I was 4. Granted, most of it scared the c--- out of me until I was older. I always wanted to write a story like Alice in Wonderland...

Thank you for having me. I can't wait to meet everyone heart  
All In the Golden Afternoon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces