Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
The Ask L Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:48 pm
tieru
WHY AND HOW DID L GET FAT?
That's not supposed to happen. ;'|
. . even on your birthday. O:
... I'm not sure what happened... there was cake in front of me, and then, it was gone.... it kept on disappearing too, so I kept on asking for more, and now I'm like this. D:

The tie and the makeup was Light-kun's doing, I believe... ¬_¬

(Actual not in character answer: L is fat because I find this funny. He partied hard on his birthday, thus the fat.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:40 pm
HolycrapyouhaveCAKE. D:

Is that one of the new store items?  

mond -an- mitternacht

lake squiid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:40 am
L! D:< We need to get you on a diet, mister! No cake... or anything with sugar in it for TWO weeks? Ya got that?! I want my L to be pretty and thin and sexy. Wait, your still sexy. Yay. :3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:09 am
But.. but... Ranly, what would he eat then? surprised  

Piffle Inna Box

lake squiid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:15 am
Piffle Inna Box
But.. but... Ranly, what would he eat then? surprised

Uhhh.... He'd eat.... vegetables? DON'T HURT ME. *hides* Fine. We'll cut DOWN on the cake. And we need to cut down on them sugar cubes. D:<  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:07 am
R a n l y_xD

Uhhh.... He'd eat.... vegetables?

Yes... yes... carrot sticks instead of cake for him. mad

Just kidding. razz  

Piffle Inna Box

lake squiid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:15 pm
Ooooooo~ I know what he can eat!

CARROT CAKE. Its nutritious, yet not! THATS PERFECT FOR OUR LITTLE L. :]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:06 pm
@ [katgirl] Tsuki-chan: Yup, it's in the new Gaia cash store. :3 I still want the wedding cake though....

@ the plotting fangirls: Hey, now, I'm not sure if I want to cut down on my cake.... x: Well, for you guys, I shall cut down... a little. Maybe. Eventually...

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Amagi Natsume

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:33 pm
Let L eat his cake, people! So what if he's a little chubby? He'll work it off. Here, L. -holds up a slice of strawberry shortcake topped with a big strawberry- Just for you!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:48 pm
dr amagi
Let L eat his cake, people! So what if he's a little chubby? He'll work it off. Here, L. -holds up a slice of strawberry shortcake topped with a big strawberry- Just for you!
omnomnomnomthankyou:'D<3

I agree with this fangirl. The more you cake you feed L, the happier he is.

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:58 pm
Have you ever had any stomache quivers because you've eaten so many sweets or is your stomache strong like a bear and can handle anything? xD

If it's not the latter, what exactly do you do to help cure it? :3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:54 pm
Tea with Bubbly
Have you ever had any stomache quivers because you've eaten so many sweets or is your stomache strong like a bear and can handle anything? xD

If it's not the latter, what exactly do you do to help cure it? :3
Yes, a few times my stomach would hurt, but it's gotten better over the years. Normally, I'd just get into bed and drink some hot chocolate. And sleep for once. Then I'll be as good as new the next day. :'D  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

lake squiid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:28 pm
Hi L... I sorry for the whole diet thing. D: Here's some of my leftover cake *hands it to you* Haha, now I have a question for ya! When do you actually... sleep? Cuz I read this fan fiction where Light was like, "Ryuuzaki, when do you sleep?" And L responded, "Not often, as you can see. But I do take power naps between pages loading on the computer." Well, its not word-for-word, but yeah. :]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:18 pm
R a n l y_xD
Hi L... I sorry for the whole diet thing. D: Here's some of my leftover cake *hands it to you* Haha, now I have a question for ya! When do you actually... sleep? Cuz I read this fan fiction where Light was like, "Ryuuzaki, when do you sleep?" And L responded, "Not often, as you can see. But I do take power naps between pages loading on the computer." Well, its not word-for-word, but yeah. :]
Hey,I'vereadthatfic... I mean.... Well, when on the Kira case, I actually slept less than I normally did. I really do like to sleep, but when I have to, like for a case, I can go without sleep for a long time. Speaking of, I need a nap...

Mmmm....cake <3

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:07 pm
I'd imagine you've put away a lot of dangerous criminals, L.
Don't you ever get a little freaked out that they might come after you one day for revenge?
I mean...if you weren't so cleverly hidden.

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff