Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:32 am
black-blood raven
AyaSantres
black-blood raven
She noticed the crowd in the middle of the floor then noticed the kid playing the guitar by himself. Her green eyes made her seem cold as she approached him. "Hi, my name's Raven." Her voice on the other hand was sweet, warm, and inviting. "Do you play well?" She asked eyeing the guitar.
Taylor looked up to see who was speaking to him, and nodded. "I should think so, yes... I'm Taylor..." He started to say something else, but the ring on her left hand caught his attention. "Wow... Are you engaged to someone...?" He asked, genuinely curious.

"Hmm..." She remembers the ring on her finger. "Oh, no. An old friend that died not long ago gave it to me before her death, and that's the only finger it fits on, plus it works to yeild away the crazies." She laughed quietly at her joke. "Will you play for me?" She asked pulling up a chair.
Taylor nodded, both in understanind and agreement. "Of course... Anything in particular you want to hear...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:58 pm
(( IM SO BORED SUM1 POST!!!!! lol this thread gets kinda quiet, we gotta find a time wehn most of us can get on at once so we aren't always waiting, because Glane is sitting there, just waiting for Kat to respond, he digs her alot man!!! lol))  

vampslayer3

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:07 pm
[[lol.. the weekend should be easy but it depends on the time >_< since most of you started school and stuff, you guys might have some time to get on gaia..maybe if you want to that is.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:23 pm
((yeah but i get on gaia every day even if its just to check messages and post quickly in each thred, I feel like the only one who does ti too, *pouts* I just wish Kat would post cuz I love to flirt, its fuuuuunnnn))  

vampslayer3

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:32 pm
[[I post everyday too gonk well almost.. if I'm going somewhere that day then I don't post which is hardly.. ninja ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:23 pm
(( eek is the thread like, dead or somethin cuz I was having fun and now noone talks no more!))  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:23 pm
((i was about ot sya the same thing too))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:05 pm
[[Well I'm waiting for Rayne to respond so my RPC can get her room.]]  

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:17 pm
(( yeah, cuz if you dont get a room you cant sleep, and then none of us can start a new day, blah! lol im soooo bored))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:59 pm
((and i'm waiting to see if Rayne would take some of my ramen because she was hungry sweatdrop ))  

HaJoeKen

black-blood raven

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:36 pm
AyaSantres
black-blood raven
AyaSantres
black-blood raven
She noticed the crowd in the middle of the floor then noticed the kid playing the guitar by himself. Her green eyes made her seem cold as she approached him. "Hi, my name's Raven." Her voice on the other hand was sweet, warm, and inviting. "Do you play well?" She asked eyeing the guitar.
Taylor looked up to see who was speaking to him, and nodded. "I should think so, yes... I'm Taylor..." He started to say something else, but the ring on her left hand caught his attention. "Wow... Are you engaged to someone...?" He asked, genuinely curious.

"Hmm..." She remembers the ring on her finger. "Oh, no. An old friend that died not long ago gave it to me before her death, and that's the only finger it fits on, plus it works to yeild away the crazies." She laughed quietly at her joke. "Will you play for me?" She asked pulling up a chair.
Taylor nodded, both in understanind and agreement. "Of course... Anything in particular you want to hear...?"

Raven paused to think for a moment, her beautiful eyes growing sad. "Do you know 'Your Guardian Angel', by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?" She asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:55 pm
SweetHugz
Amy went upstairs and found the room she wanted. It was the closest to the stairs and to the library. She put down her stuff and looked around the room, the bed was nice and soft and she like the color of the wallpaper. It was sky blue with clouds on the wall.
Amy walked back downstairs. "I'll take the room thats closest to the library and stairs. Oh where are my manners! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Amy. Whats yours?" She smiled.

((Sorry everyone, I was gone for the weekend at my mom's and I couldn't get online at her house... sweatdrop Don't hate me..!!))

Rayne nodded and said, "Very nice to meet you Amy. Call me Rayne, if you like." A warm smile spread across her face, but struggled for a moment. Turning toward Ronin, she said, "Nah, you finish up. I'll make something for myself-- As for everyone else, the night's getting high, now, don't you want rooms?" She absently handed Amy the key to her room.  

Rayne Hawk

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:07 pm
"Thanks Rayne." Amy nodded and picked up her stuff and went upstairs to unpack.
She came down about half and hour later, her hair still almost touching the ground and her green eyes looked around the place. "Rayne, do you need help with anything?" Amy walked over to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:14 pm
Rayne carefully came out of the kitchen with a simple plate of spagetti topped with sauce and parmasian cheese. The aroma of it made her a bit fogged and distant and it took her a moment to realize that Amy was talking to her. "Oh, um.. I'm not sure. I may need help setting up new equipment once the people with the stuff get here.." Her voice seemed a bit groggy, but eating small bites of her spagetti may take that away. "Any small job in particular that you're looking for right now?" she asked, looking up at Amy.  

Rayne Hawk

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:42 pm
Amy shrugged. "Well if no ones goes to the pool that much that I guess I can help you a room attendant. If you want that is."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff