Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Whats the worst thing you've ever been called? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:51 pm
mooncalf90
Rellik San
mooncalf90
Uh... I've been called a few names... most by random bystanders I don't know
-C*nt
-B*tch
-f*****t
-Gaywad
-p*ssy
-D*ck
-Em* Dipsh*t F*g

Usually I either laugh along with people who insult me, or I just trip or push them later on while snickering. I love being insulted, it reminds me how much more expanisve my vocabulary is.

What ever you say you iridescent self felating jackanape.

See it doesn't really have the same ring to it as R-Tard.

Haha. I actually laughed at that one, but you're right. I sup0pose I don't want people to be articulate so much as I wish they'd at least be original.

Originality died a long time ago, now if you show any creativity in your insults, they just use that against you too... it really does seem like the peasent are attack us in our proverbial ivory towers of intellect.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:16 am
Eri Luvs You
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You
I just dont understand why yall can call white people crackers and honkies as well as other racial terms but its not ok to say the n word.
Its stupid.
And dont mention anything about the whole slave thing because slavery existed before colonial times. My people were slaves before Africans were brought to America.

How do you think I feel?
I get called c***k or Jap or Egg Roll or something & I get called a raciest if I say anything back.
Then theres the whole asian whore thing & "Asians are always smart" & blah blah blah.

I was using that as an example.
I didn't forget asians.
Are you upset with me?

I hate rascim and i luv everybody. just dont call me the n word or anything close. thats all. u can look at my page and see that i dont have hard feeling towards anybody. dude i like Fall Out Boy and MCR. im so killin the sterotype. Got a sign sayin i luv emo boys.  

goodgirl18

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:06 pm
On the notion of stereotypes, my ancestors do NOT go "hinga dinga durgen".  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:49 pm
Eri Luvs You
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You
I just dont understand why yall can call white people crackers and honkies as well as other racial terms but its not ok to say the n word.
Its stupid.
And dont mention anything about the whole slave thing because slavery existed before colonial times. My people were slaves before Africans were brought to America.

How do you think I feel?
I get called c***k or Jap or Egg Roll or something & I get called a raciest if I say anything back.
Then theres the whole asian whore thing & "Asians are always smart" & blah blah blah.

I didn't forget asians.
Are you upset with me?

No
I was just adding on to your example.
I'm not upset.

Candy Fornication

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You
Its stupid.

How do you think I feel?

I didn't forget asians.
Are you upset with me?

No
I'm not upset.

<3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:04 pm
Eri Luvs You
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You
Its stupid.

How do you think I feel?

I didn't forget asians.
Are you upset with me?

No
I'm not upset.

<3

=D
<3 2!

Candy Fornication

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:26 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:00 pm
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You
Its stupid.

How do you think I feel?

I didn't forget asians.
Are you upset with me?

No
I'm not upset.

<3

=D
<3 2!

Love yur hat biggrin  

Pandas eat Bamboo

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:08 am
NightCat63
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You

I didn't forget asians.
Are you upset with me?

No
I'm not upset.

<3

=D
<3 2!

Love yur hat biggrin

Like omg I love your hat too.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:30 pm
when we had non uniform day today at our high skewl two guys who hate me saw me walking past their class and went "emo till the day i die"then the other said "not very long then?"  

angel_rock_chick

angel_rock_chick

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:45 pm
Rellik San
mooncalf90
Rellik San
mooncalf90
-C*nt
-B*tch
-f*****t
-Gaywad
-p*ssy
-D*ck
-Em* Dipsh*t F*g

Usually I either laugh along with people who insult me, or I just trip or push them later on while snickering. I love being insulted, it reminds me how much more expanisve my vocabulary is.

Haha. I actually laughed at that one, but you're right. I sup0pose I don't want people to be articulate so much as I wish they'd at least be original.

Originality died a long time ago, now if you show any creativity in your insults, they just use that against you too... it really does seem like the peasent are attack us in our proverbial ivory towers of intellect.

i just usually laugh along and come out with least hurtful most random crap as a comeback then i end up pi**ing ppl off n they leave me alone.....i like to say omg you spasticateted fish your more r-tarded than the cheese i keep in my cubard. or wow i think your improving, your made me blink that time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:58 pm
angel_rock_chick
Rellik San
mooncalf90
Rellik San
mooncalf90
-C*nt
-B*tch
-f*****t
-Gaywad
-p*ssy
-D*ck
-Em* Dipsh*t F*g

i just usually laugh along and come out with least hurtful most random crap as a comeback then i end up pi**ing ppl off n they leave me alone.....i like to say omg you spasticateted fish your more r-tarded than the cheese i keep in my cubard. or wow i think your improving, your made me blink that time.
why would you say something like that?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

WHOFAN89

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:45 am
oh ive been called lots of bad names
the worst was when someone called me a poser emo whore...I prompley punched the mf  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:36 am
I hate it when people talk behind my back. Like my Sister, she called me a poser, a faker and a b***h. But the worst part was that everybody in the whole school kept telling me, that she said about me. Even my best friends told me what she said. Im so nice to her and care for her and I would never talk about her so badly.  

L0v3 Addict

VisiousBetrayal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:38 pm
i was called gay because of the way i dress and cracker but im puerto rican so i just wanted to punch her in the face, but one of my friends just jokes when she calls me f*****t (she is gay) and i call her back she is a f*****t is that bad?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games