Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the cry of the Krsnk ((a vampire/Krsnk romance RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:24 am
Sanguinis walked the street outside the small diner his coat giving a bit of a twirl in the woind... and then he saw her, the most beuatiful girl in the world... well he couldnt tell, but more beuatiful than any he'd seen, and in his youth he delighted in feeding off the beautiful.

He left the street and pursued this query wondering what her name could possibly be....

He watched slowly, an invisible part of the shadows as her blond hair swirled around her palid porcelain complexion. Her odd assotment of garments merely added to the exotic nature of this girl, and he longed to meet her.

Sanguinis was born a wraith, an outcast of greek society having beenborn in Athens where buaety was behled by everyone as greatness, and he a pale creature hairless and blackeyed. He'd been cursed with what he and his brother dracula had been labeled the vampire gene.

He had inherited the brunt of this gene, and never had the ability to look remotely human and as a result, he wasnt sure what to do to this girl... and then he remembered... he remembered that he looked human....

He stepped from the shadows in a mean term of speechless reverance, black smoke coiling around his figure he smiled and his fangs shone in the moonlight and he flexed his fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:31 am
Luna was blushing again but kissed back  

Edina Elric

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:26 am
SweetHugz

Violet was tired and she wanted to rest, but she forgot where the inn is because of her sleepiness. "I'm too sleepy." She murmured and yawned.
Violet got up and left the cafe. She went outside and started to walk towards the inn with her books. Violet spotted a man following a girl, she ignored it, she had nothing to do with this. She walked past the man and walked ahead.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:56 am
ng down the street by herself as she looked around for something to do. Her skirt swayed from side to side along with her hips and suddenly she raised her eyebrow feelng as if being watched. She looked around quietly as she walked wondering who was watching her.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:05 am
Violet continued to walked down the streets towards the Inn. "What am I even doing here?" She thought, looking down at her shoes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:10 pm
"I should get back to work, you know still three more guys to nag before sunset" Tao grabbed his coat and walked away.  

Tillman -DUH-

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
"alright" Luna said then she paid fr her order and went back home  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:22 pm
"one, two, three" Tao sat on the roof of his office and tagged the three guys who he had to capture and then collect the bounty on.  

Tillman -DUH-

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:26 pm
Luna layed on her couch thinking about what happened today  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:34 pm
"i guess I'll capture them tomorrow" Tao said as he jumped down and walked away.  

Tillman -DUH-

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:28 pm
Luna then got up and sat on the balcony to get some air  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:16 pm
"A good bit of sense youve got there young one." Sanguinis said as he confronted the girl in front of him... he felt the charm ooze from his lips as he smiled... feeling like a real human for the first time in his life made him joyous.... and then he knew that he had made a mistake.

"Ahh, my speech seemes almost as a foreign query when it falls on your ears i assume, let it trouble you not... my name young one is sanguinis... may i enquire as to the label of yourself?"  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:37 pm
"My name is Violet." Violet said, she stopped but did not turn around.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:47 pm
"hey old man!" Tao said as he landed on top of a building "might I inquire why you are in this town?"  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:19 pm
"A misacquisition?... i do belive you assumed the place of another child, though i do enjoy the information youve afflicted my mind with..."

With a smile sanguinis flashed her his fangsand he stepped from the shade... almost to the sunlight, but it burned him awfully.....

Not yet powerful enought o sustaian his flesh in the sun he decided against it...

"I must retire it seems until the lunar light bathes the earth and washes the penance from my soul. Though i shall keep track of you two... "  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff