Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:12 am
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Hello everyone today! Whats everyone up too?
Not much, getting ready to make lunch. You?
I just ate lunch made some lemon chicken quickly in the microwave was just great.
I see.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:24 am
xcrimsonlegendx
Gaia is always so quiet when I'm on.

Probably has something to do with the fact that most people are sleeping during that time. XD  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:03 am
crying

PRINCESS MANNER

I just know that, since I want it, the bid blast price will be like 500k and I won't win it

Every other item in bid blast that I see I'm just like "eh" and then I find out it went for like 10k and is worth 12mil but all the ones I want, they go for like 800k and are worth 5,000,000+ and I'm always ALWAYS outbid at the last second crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:28 am
Day7
crying

PRINCESS MANNER

I just know that, since I want it, the bid blast price will be like 500k and I won't win it

Every other item in bid blast that I see I'm just like "eh" and then I find out it went for like 10k and is worth 12mil but all the ones I want, they go for like 800k and are worth 5,000,000+ and I'm always ALWAYS outbid at the last second crying

You wont really know til it's near the end, I just wish people would stop biding so early.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:56 am
I'm kinda sad that Rosamund's Revenge is ending. I hope some closure would happen, though having a REI that deals with Mephiste's background history would be a nice REI or EI, depending on how people would want to see how it turns out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm kinda sad that Rosamund's Revenge is ending. I hope some closure would happen, though having a REI that deals with Mephiste's background history would be a nice REI or EI, depending on how people would want to see how it turns out.

I think Agape may get a rei next, is that Mephiste?  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 pm
Shedeem
Magnificent Moonbeam

Huh? Rosamund's Revenge is the sequel to Agape. Though I kinda hope for a sequel to Eros or even something like Rosamund's Revenge with a pure white corset like the one I have on that's black now, but in white.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:18 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Shedeem
Magnificent Moonbeam

Huh? Rosamund's Revenge is the sequel to Agape. Though I kinda hope for a sequel to Eros or even something like Rosamund's Revenge with a pure white corset like the one I have on that's black now, but in white.

Agape is the blond one isn't she? Eros has the red hair.
Rach wants a light one too  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:21 pm
Shedeem

Yes, Agape is the blond with short hair, but on my comp, Eros has long, brown hair. eek yeah, a lot of us were.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:23 pm
Well, she's Auburn, which is reddish brown. It appears that way on both my monitors.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:24 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Shedeem

Yes, Agape is the blond with short hair, but on my comp, Eros has long, brown hair. eek yeah, a lot of us were.

Eros is brown, be the wig is red so I am a bit confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:28 pm
HI GUYS biggrin

HAVE YOU VOTED?  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 pm
Eros is the red/black version of Sainte Ciel with reddish brown hair in a braid. It's the before pose when the Agape version cuts her hair off in tribute. They're the same hairstyle, but Eros has the braid, while Agape already cut the braid (and is blonde)

Eros follows the story of an amorous knight, who sets out to save Princess Rosamund, while Agape is the story of the devoted Paladin who goes to save the Princess.

Rosamund's Revenge is the story after the Agape version of the Paladin is killed by Mesiphite, and she sets out to avenger her death.

I think Agape/Rosamund is the actual story, and Eros is just a diversion for different colorways and other items, while being more about the Rosamund/Agape relationship in a more obvious way? (hence the Rosamund poses in Eros, but not in Agape)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 pm
Prince Ichi
Well, she's Auburn, which is reddish brown. It appears that way on both my monitors.

i like your avatar <3  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 pm
drugs drugs drugs drugs

prof, why u make them so boring? crying

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games