Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:45 pm
You'll be safe at my establishment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:51 pm
*Faunt and Icy thaw out since she has returned. *

REPOST:
**The emotions of empathy flows through him as Icy holds him tighter. He knows she cares for him. Care, love, kindness, emotions that seemed so distant and foreign begins to comes back to him like an old friend.** Yes it is... I think. I went up there my first night after asking the tree for it permission to reside in its branches. It was like the tree really heard him for it made a nest for him to sleep in. When I awoke the nest was covered in ice. The ice melted the tree was normal again. The second night The tree already had the nest made and frozen. As I entered it it made a shell cocooning me inside. I felt safe and at home. The third night it did the same thing but when I awoke the whole tree top was encased in ice. It, the tree, took some of my ice powers and made me a home to stay. So I guess in a way it was my doing and in a way it wasn't.  

Faunt Ix

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:59 pm
*looks amazed from Faunts answer and squints eyes while thinking*

Crys may not leave your side, but I refuse to believe anyone has taken her, especially without your knowledge. Why don't we first check to see if maybe Crys went, well, home, since that is where you all have been staying since you got here.

*smiles warmly at Faunt and urges him towards the door*

If she's not there, I'll help you search until she is found. I can see that means a great deal to you, as well as the little ice spirit within the satchel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:04 pm
*He nods as he takes her hand in his and leads her outside. He walks to the frozen tree and circles it.* I do not see her here.  

Faunt Ix

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:14 pm
*walks into bar and immediately grabs the brandy. thinks twice and pours himself a jack and coke. Looks over and notices a block of ice in the bar. walks around it and notices Icy reign and the strange fellow Faunt embraced in the ice* I think Im going to need another drink. This is going to be one interesting day. *sits back on his barstool and continues to pour himself drinks, alternating between brandy and jack always eyeing the scotch that wasnt put away yesterday.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:19 pm
Hmmmm.....she's not wanderer.....do you believe she sensed something? Maybe a being from your world?

*starts pacing back and forth in front of the tree, trying to figure Faunt and his crew out. With the fact that he's from another world, as the dark elves inhabited here, she knows nothing about them. His first impression was killer Icy thinks to herself as she glances at him looking about the ice tree for any signs of Crys. And his second and third were on point as well. But looks, mannerisms, and chivalry aren't the sum of this person. Is he a good person? Does he mean this world harm or is he indeed here on good will? Was he honest about his cryptic answer for his existent/non-existent enemies? Was Crys kidnapped to bring him out of hiding? And if so, why not take care of him if they got to Crys so easily. With all these questions flooding her mind, Icy shakes her head and grits her teeth. No! I refuse to believe that about him. Why would he lie? Who are we to him for him to feel that he needs to lie to us? I said I would help him, and I mean to. Stopping back in front of Faunt, Icy looks at him*

Alright. Now that we see she nor your satchel are here, how do you want to proceed?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:27 pm
*notices as Icy and Faunt defrost and walk outside. downs his third brandy and turns and waits for them to come back inside* here we go again...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:27 pm
*Unsure about what went on in Icys thoughts as she paces, he hears a thud coming from the tree. Faunt looks up to see a faint blue light glowing by one of the windows in the tree.* What is that?

((you want training to get better at RP? I can go on with these post but i am cutting them short to give you more of a chance to Rp with it))  

Faunt Ix

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:33 pm
{{Sure hun. I need all the help I can get. My only thing is I'm not as creative as some, and my typing and picture painting skills aren't up to par as well. That's why I'm content with the, as they call them, "one liners" rp. But yea, the practice will help me think quicker on my feet.}}

*jumps from the sounds coming from the tree*

eek .....what was that?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:44 pm
*Faunt place a hand on the tree and the frozen tree top splits open like a lotus bloom and folds down. As a gap appears in the wall and small blue light flys out and up with a floating bag following it. *Hey! Thats my Satchel! *Staring longer at the flying things he notices that Crys is chasing Neve and the bag is on Crys neck.* Neve! Crys! Down here now! *Both of them stops in mid-air as the bag continues to move forward off of Crys neck. Cry screams as she try to fly after it. *Oh s**t! Move Icy! *He gently nudges Icy away, not to knock her off her feet as he try to position himself under the falling bag. *Oh No! Oh No! Crys, Neve Stop right there.* Neve stopped on a dime as Crys tries to slow down. Faunt Catches the bag and immediately encases him self in a ball of Ice. A loud boom is her from the inside the ball. After a few minutes the ball shatters as the air fills with smoke from is side the ball and Faunt is on his knees holding Crys. She couldn't stop in time. The satchel is ripped open and to his side. Everything is in one piece but Crys isn't moving. *No... *He shakes his head. *No! NO! Please Zaphkiel No! *Faunt screams as he holds what appears to be a lifeless Crys.*  

Faunt Ix

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:54 pm
*Tears runs down his cheek, not freezing. Warm tears. Tear of love, sorrow, emotional. His tears fall off of his red face and land on Crys's nose and forehead.* no... Please come back... I need you still... Don't leave me...* A small cough comes out of Crys's mouth as she slowly opens one eye and looks at Faunt.* Did... did I catch it... in time? *Faunts face lit up after hearing those small words.* Yes... yes crys you did.* Faunts tears runs faster down his cheeks. Crys closes her eye and falls asleep.* Rest my silly one. Rest.* Faunt encases her in a block of ice after placing a mint leaf on her chest. The block seals and begins to glow faintly. *Hopefully she will recover, but it will time some time*. Faunt stands up and walks over to Icy.* Thank you for helping me. I will filling some blanks if you have any questions, later.* He places a warm kiss on Icys cheek as he says Good night. Slowly he turns and walks up into the tree leaving the bag and his stuff on the ground. Neve follows them. The Tree top begins to close as Faunt places the block of ice next to his bed and lays down to go to sleep. Neve Rests on top of Crys's Ice.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 pm
*watches as Faunt climbs back into his tree and then calls out to Icy* hey...are you ok? want to talk about it? *offers her a drink*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:20 pm
::Maune looks around and sees that Ryzan has vanished as he starts to trun around and walk back to the bar. He takes out a bottle of plum sake and a shot glassand slowly pours the plum sake in the glass as he watches the color of the plum sake::  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:21 pm
*watching in awe, Faunt touches the tree and it unimaginably opens up, like an ice flower blooming. Not believing what she's seeing, Icy automatically steps closer, wanting to reach out and touch this amazing creation before her. As she steps closer, she hears Faunt yelling for her to move and is immediately pushed to the side, firmly but gently, and watches as Faunt places himself under the falling satchel and Crys. As he catches the satchel, he immediately surrounds him and the satchel in ice, and to Icys horror, Crys lands smack dab into the block of ice Faunt is encased in. With a shriek, Icy looks at the scene, unable to move. OMG! What the hell just happened? Why did he encase himself in ice with Crys barreling at him like that? Is she alright? As soon as Icy wills her limbs to move, Faunt has broken through the ice block and picks Crys up, crying and wailing for her to come back. Mortified, Icy doesn't know whether to go to his side or go for help. As she turns to go inside to call someone, anyone, she hears Crys' voice and is utterly relieved. As she watches the scene before her, she notices that Faunts tears aren't freezing this time. They're...liquid. Astonished, Icy begins to ask if everything is alright and a few more questions at hand, but Faunt surprises her with a warm kiss to the cheek, thanking her for her help, even though all she did was gawk and yell and freeze up. Lightly touching the cheek he kissed, Icy watches as Faunt goes into his ice treehouse and turns in for the night. His lips were so, so....warm. Yet, his breath cool and comforting. Lost in her musings and the surprising warmth of Faunts kiss still in the foremost of her mind, she's brought back to reality by a voice calling to her. She turns around and sees another stranger that has happened across the bar and sheepishly smiles at him*

redface OH! Uh, yes, a drink would most definitely be good right about now. sweatdrop

*turns and goes into the bar, turning to look at the georgous ice tree one last time before closing the door*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:33 pm
::Maune glaces out the window and looks at the Ice tree once again almost forgetting to stop pouring the plum sake and stops right in time before the sake glass overflowed. He kneels down and sipped some of the plum sake as he stares at the liquid in his sake glass he starts to get flashbacks of the village being burned as he trys to shake to it off::  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games