Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:35 pm
*Faunt recoils at the embrace from a second before he sinks back into it. He hasn't know love in so long, since he was on Mount Celestia, before he became a Ferryman.* No I have no single enemies. My enemies are every moving thing in the Realms of Evil and Realms of Pure Good becuase of my position as a Ferryman. Crys, She knows to hide in my satchel if anything is wrong. Wait! *He looks around where he was asleep for his satchel.* Its... Gone! My satchel is gone too... *He starts to cry a little bit again. Everything he held dear was in that bag.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:48 pm
*feeling Faunts anguish, Icy begins to empathize and holds Faunt a little closer, wishing she knew what to do. Almost immediately, she remembers seeing something out of the ordinary outside the bar. Lately, since Faunt has been here, she's seen ice and frost covered foliage. Vaguely remebering a tree with frostbite, Icy looks into Faunts eyes with a slight look of confusion*

Faunt, that frosty tree outside, is that your doing? Where is it exactly you go when you leave here at night?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:50 pm
*while Faunt is thinking, Icy grabs his booty* wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:53 pm
{{OOC: Big bro needs computer. Be back later}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:00 pm
*The emotions of empathy flows through him as Icy holds him tighter. He knows she cares for him. Care, love, kindness, emotions that seemed so distant and foreign begins to comes back to him like an old friend.* Yes it is... I think. I went up there my first night after asking the tree for it permission to reside in its branches. It was like the tree really heard him for it made a nest for him to sleep in. When I awoke the nest was covered in ice. The ice melted the tree was normal again. The second night The tree already had the nest made and frozen. As I entered it it made a shell cocooning me inside. I felt safe and at home. The third night it did the same thing but when I awoke the whole tree top was encased in ice. It, the tree, took some of my ice powers and made me a home to stay. So I guess in a way it was my doing and in a way it wasn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:50 pm
*Freezes both himself and Icy in each others arms until she returns.*  

Faunt Ix

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:20 pm
::A shadow forms into Maune outside of the MW bar and sees an ice spirit flying around the frozen ice as he opens the door slowly and glaces inside, his fox ears twitched slightly for any noise::  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:32 pm
*enters the main area quietly to retrieve more wine when he notices Faunt. He blushes slightly and quickly straightens his garments and hair, taking a deep breath before approaching. Just as he is about to utter a greeting, he sees a set of arms around Faunt's back which causes him to stop dead in his tracks. Swallowing hard, he leans a bit to the side to see if he can catch a glimpse of the one to whom these embracing arms belong and is shocked to see it is none other than... her. Icy Reign. Of all the women in this world, it had to be her. He bites his lip and quickly rushes back to his quarters, fighting back tears and hoping no one noticed he was even there*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:44 pm
::Maune saw Ryzan rush out of the bar quickly and try to follow him to see if he was alright::  
Faunt Ix rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 1, 6 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:58 pm
((Dice game bump sorry I keep forgetting... ))  

Faunt Ix

Ami Inochi rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 3, 5, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)

Ami Inochi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:01 pm
can i play?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:24 pm
Uhh... Faunt? I think you forgot to remove your staff from your sig.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
Faunt Ix rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 6, 6, 6 Total: 26 (5-30)

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:32 pm
the staff is technically my boat lol  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 4, 3, 6 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:38 pm
Correct. The boat and staff are from the same item. He needs two of them, but only has one.

*takes a look at the poll numbers*
.... this can't be good...

*sees that the shackles have already been installed and feels his eye twitch*
I think I should just... go.... far, far, faaaaaaaar away...

*backs out of the bar before one of the ladies shows up*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games