Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:43 pm
meekstape
User Image

i have been working at high resolutions for such a long time that working so small is literally baffling to me how did i ever do this years ago
working higher than 2500x3000 is retardedly difficult for me  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:54 pm
Hnngh my hair is currently AMAZING.

My GHD arrived. xD

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:59 pm
*yawns a bit and curls up to her doll on the floor of the thread, drinking water*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:04 pm
Prince Ichi
meekstape
User Image

i have been working at high resolutions for such a long time that working so small is literally baffling to me how did i ever do this years ago

it became a natural thing for me since i discovered that i have a shakey hand and lining with a shakey hand is a piece of s**t. so i always work at 8.5/11 at 600dpi  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:11 pm
meekstape
Prince Ichi
meekstape
User Image

it became a natural thing for me since i discovered that i have a shakey hand and lining with a shakey hand is a piece of s**t. so i always work at 8.5/11 at 600dpi
maybe I should do this then!! I have a obnoxiously shaking hand too. Your stuff is always super clean. U uU  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:25 pm
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gdc-2012-mechwarrior-online/727870

Doushio!  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:56 pm
Prince Ichi
meekstape
Prince Ichi
meekstape
User Image

maybe I should do this then!! I have a obnoxiously shaking hand too. Your stuff is always super clean. U uU

it's also super convenient to work at print sizes, in case you ever like something enough to want it printed on something, like a zine or a shirt or whatever.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:40 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Meromictic

I have to ask.

Do any of the artist even watch fashion shows or have any interest in current color themes or trends?
e.

Holy late replies batman!

I can't really say for certain, but I would wager that they do pay some attention to the fashion shows from time to time since that too makes a good source of ideas and inspiration for how to pen things down sprite wise. However though, regarding color themes it seems more or less things are flavored by following on what the userbase is currently being receptive to.

tl;dr Cream is super poplar

Kind of noticed on the cream.

Granted, we didn't have than many items with that before but still. I feel like it is getting old. lol

Like having too much of a good thing. xd But I'm weird. So... oh well.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:47 pm
The meeting went really well. X3 We actually spent too much time chatting about some things going on in the stores and it ended up running over by about 45 minutes. LOL It was nice meeting some of the girls from one of the stores out of town. I haven't been to that one.

The store I was at is the one that's been having the crazies problem though. It was robbed recently. And while the manager of that store and I were talking, he told me that some woman was in the parking lot a couple of weeks ago threatening people with a butcher knife.

Sometimes I wonder if I should get an office job.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yo guys whats this anime from?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:57 pm
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yo guys whats this anime from?

.....is that a zombie?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:59 pm
Shiver`

highschool of the dead

it's pretty bad though, because the focus of the series isnt about zombie killing and survival, but on ridiculous amounts of fanservice.  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:08 pm
draws all of the mass effect fanart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:09 pm
meekstape
Shiver`

highschool of the dead

it's pretty bad though, because the focus of the series isnt about zombie killing and survival, but on ridiculous amounts of fanservice.

Oh I thought they were ghost, like in Fatal Frame where they would drag you to your death. Still gonna give it a shot since it does not look that long.

I had to give up One Piece (the last anime I tired to watch a few months ago), cause there was just to many episodes! @_@  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:30 pm
Eudaemon
So, cream, black/red, and black/white?
I would figure that the artists would watch anime, TV shows, etc. for inspiration over fashion shows.

Considering the amount of parody items we get, I would say anime, TV, and online comics seem to be what gets noticed more than any fashion week.

I dunno. Its just me bitching about a lost cause. I mean, a lot of gaians prefer to wear things that are part of some high school trend/popular comics/shows. I seriously doubt many users go "I want my avatar to be a triangle today" and then find ways to make that shape and only use a certain amount of colors.

But yeah, there are plenty of reasons why they shouldn't do it but I dunno. I just get frustrated from time to time with it all. u.u;  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games