Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:13 pm
i moved her first thread into the spam/gaming forum and alerted her to it, then i just locked that one because i had noticed that it was offensive, but i hadn't gotten the chance to lock/delete it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:14 pm
Dr_lecter1988
i moved her first thread into the spam/gaming forum and alerted her to it, then i just locked that one because i had noticed that it was offensive, but i hadn't gotten the chance to lock/delete it.

*Thuds* It seems the insurgence of...shall I say n00bish behaving people is starting to wear on me a bit.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:16 pm
as we get closer to the front of the guild pages we will get more and more of those people. Hey are either of you guys any good at interpreting dream/wakign visions?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:16 pm
lurichan

*Thuds* It seems the insurgence of...shall I say n00bish behaving people is starting to wear on me a bit.

It nags at us all...
it's a good thing they can't invade the elite member section of the guild... at least there is some vestige of safety there  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:17 pm
On occasion I can glimpse some insight..and if that fails I have a couple books on dream interpritations.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:18 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Hey are either of you guys any good at interpreting dream/wakign visions?

Well... I take psychology... and I myself dream a lot... So I could take a stab in the dark at it if you have one you're willing to share  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:21 pm
*nods* Always willing to listen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:22 pm
we are now on page 4 of the guild pages.

Ok i closed my eyes to go to sleep last night and this face popped up, Malicious, angry malevolent, He had long black hair and i could only see one side of his face, due to a diagonal shadow. He started saying something, i tried to make it out, it seemed almost gibberish but at the time it made sense to me, and it scared me. he started flashing/blinking. and at oneor two points the other side of his face showe ditself, it looked liek it had been SKinned or severely burnt. and as it blinked it got farther away and it was still speaking, it seemed important, but i have no idea what it meant, or why it scared me so much, something like that shouldn't scare me. but it did. and i'm not the type to get scared easily.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:25 pm
on the diagonal shadow, think like Seifers scar, the mirror images of squalls, but extending accross the whole face, it was at that angle and that was also the exacty place of where the skinned/burnt side started.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:32 pm
i think i broke the people  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:33 pm
Dr_lecter1988

Luri and I are conferring and deliberating  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:34 pm
ah  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:38 pm
Dr_lecter1988
we are now on page 4 of the guild pages.

Ok i closed my eyes to go to sleep last night and this face popped up, Malicious, angry malevolent, He had long black hair and i could only see one side of his face, due to a diagonal shadow. He started saying something, i tried to make it out, it seemed almost gibberish but at the time it made sense to me, and it scared me. he started flashing/blinking. and at oneor two points the other side of his face showe ditself, it looked liek it had been SKinned or severely burnt. and as it blinked it got farther away and it was still speaking, it seemed important, but i have no idea what it meant, or why it scared me so much, something like that shouldn't scare me. but it did. and i'm not the type to get scared easily.

There are a few ways to look at it, and a few different perspectives to take. I think I'll start with the easiest ones to explain, and go for the more abstract later.

The first theory I have is someone you used to know in a different life. Perhaps a dead friend or fallen comrade that was attempting to warn you against some trouble in your near future. That also might explain the sense of fear since when the dead cross into the dreamworld in order to deliever any sort of warning, not only is there a sense of urgency since it's a difficult thing to do, but also it can be rather unsettling. I think it was perhaps a friend because of the fact he was attempting to hide his disfigurement from you.

The second theory falls more along the lines of a general fear of your own mortality surfacing in the form of a dream. This theory stems from the fact that your life is a bit unsettled and up in the air right now. There is a lot of uncertainty and confusion around you, and so his words swirled about you, and although you understood pieces of it, overall it felt very disorientating and confusing like how your current situation is. Because there are a lot of doubts and problems plauging you, it could be your subconsious trying to manifest your fear of failure at controlling your situation.

The third theory (might as well present three) Is that you met a spirit that is very vengful and bent on destroying anyone that opposes him. I personally keep getting the imagery of someone along the lines of a warrior from the aztecs or perhaps incans(correct me if I'm wrong though, this one is going out on a limb) who is still angry about what happened in the past and still seeks revenge on those who destroyed their culture.

Those are just my best three off the cuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:39 pm
Dr_lecter1988

didn't break me, I just had a lot to mull over, and had to debate what the most likely ones where is all. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:44 pm
Ok my theory is a bit lame, as my training is... minimal to none...

but Luri and I spoke about how the language he was speaking could have possibly been one you knew at an earlier time, and lost ability to speak in, and that you were able to understand it on a subconcious level. The fact that half the face was fine, and the other half was scarred is perhaps a duality... of what I do not know as I have no idea what this face truly looked like or even said.

Luri's theories revolving around spirits of the dead, and previous lives...
Sorry Luri but I do not believe in previous lives and dead spirits... that's just how I am.
But she does have a point about the sense of urgency in dreams, as they can be so vivid and real.

*shrugs* that's my best shot at it  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games