Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Rate the Person Above You Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reizomaku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:50 pm
xNightmare697x
Reizomaku, i think you might be in the way of their fight
XP
kidding.
wow i picked a nice time to come back

yeah Im afraid for my avi's rating. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:51 pm
Lucky_Lips
Oh well, Its way way better then yours. biggrin 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight...

Stop making this situation worst. You're actually acting immature. It's only pixels god damnit.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

Lucky_Lips

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:53 pm
Moon Light Ninja
Lucky_Lips
Oh well, Its way way better then yours. biggrin 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stop making this situation worst. You're actually acting immature. It's only pixels god damnit.

It feels so right
To
night

No i m not .....i think your acting immature by giving lame excuses. sigh. Neways i don't give a damn....okay? now cut it out.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:00 pm
Lucky_Lips
No i m not .....i think your acting immature by giving lame excuses. sigh. Neways i don't give a damn....okay? now cut it out.

If you don't give a damn, why did you keep replying to my posts since the beginning and pretend to be right? Also, everyone can be immature. Who isn't?

See? I told you to stop this situation right now and you keep complaining. Just end it like now. Here. Shut it. Go back to your corner.

It feels so right
To
night

Rebirth Project

Yoko Hino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:02 pm
10/10 I like it the orange, black and yellow look great together 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:05 pm
Moon Light Ninja
Lucky_Lips

If you don't give a damn, why did you keep replying to my posts since the beginning and pretend to be right? Also, everyone can be immature. Who isn't?

See? I told you to stop this situation right now and you keep complaining. Just end it like now. Here. Shut it. Go back to your corner.

It feels so right
To
night

MAKE ME ...........oh i don't have my corner. whee
before i did mind you sayin all that. Cause you didn't look @ your avi and you wea pin pointing on others. And you were real rude. I am not pretending to be right. I am right.....*always*...Well i have'nt seen any immature people before you

look even i don't care....But that was a real lame excuse.....seriously.....I am noticing you since start...Your being pathetic. And i just can't tolerate it. Other people might, but i m not a loser.

Lucky_Lips

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:06 pm

Yoko Hino: 10/10

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:06 pm
Yoko Hino
10/10 I like it the orange, black and yellow look great together 3nodding

0.o ninja  

Lucky_Lips

Yoko Hino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:09 pm
Yuffie__Kisaragi

Yoko Hino: 10/10

9/10 ^-^ i think it might look better without the mike 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:11 pm
*sigh* Life's a beach Jhay, gotta remember that... Life's a beach, and it's closed....

10/10 for Yoko

I am not saying not to rate low, just saying to rate fair...
Like lucky lips doing a 0/10... now THAT is harsh.... Not flaming, just sayin what's true  

Jhay-R

Yoko Hino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:13 pm
10/10 ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:16 pm
Jhay-R
*sigh* Life's a beach Jhay, gotta remember that... Life's a beach, and it's closed....

10/10 for Yoko

Like lucky lips doing a 0/10... now THAT is harsh.... Not flaming, just sayin what's true

well aint that fair ? that girl says to be honest and i m honest about her too. look @ her avi......oh well i won't change my mind. Its still 0/10. I respect people who respects others.

Lucky_Lips

Jhay-R

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:19 pm
Lucky_Lips
Jhay-R

10/10 for Yoko

well aint that fair ? that girl says to be honest and i m honest about her too. look @ her avi......oh well i won't change my mind. Its still 0/10. I respect people who respects others.

Oreh? It's nice, maybe it may not look perfect to you, but it doesn't deserve a zero. At least maybe an 8.6 at the very least...
But, everyone's entitled to their own oppinions...

This thread's about what you beleive the outfit looks like. Not to rate people high or low because they are your friends or your enemies respectively. But, in essence, a person's outfit is perfect to them, no matter what anyone says... Shouldn't really have to change it because other people say it needs to be changed or not...

Man, I'm tripping myself up again...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:21 pm
Jhay-R
Lucky_Lips
Jhay-R

10/10 for Yoko

Oreh? It's nice, maybe it may not look perfect to you, but it doesn't deserve a zero. At least maybe an 8.6 at the very least...
But, everyone's entitled to their own oppinions...

This thread's about what you beleive the outfit looks like. Not to rate people high or low because they are your friends or your enemies respectively. But, in essence, a person's outfit is perfect to them, no matter what anyone says... Shouldn't really have to change it because other people say it needs to be changed or not...

Man, I'm tripping myself up again...

well its not only me here.....someone rated 3 too.....aint that harsh ? if u think 8.6 is reasonable.  

Lucky_Lips

Reizomaku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:32 pm
well both avis are....unique sweatdrop  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games