Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:56 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hey Kay...how's it going with you??

Hey there.
Well, it's going.

You?

it is going too...been a little down with the couple of trips to the house....things just aren't going as well as I hoped...also I still haven't heard from my brother and I am getting worried...just so much I don't know that I need to know....

Yeah. :c
Everyone kinda stuck in their own little world, and so rarely do we notice. >.<
I hope everything goes better soon. :c

yes my friend I know what you mean and I don't really like it when I do that myself...that is when my old friend depression show his ugly face...talking with friends is a big help and I need to remember that....
I am hoping it will too when I hear from my brother going to write another letter and hope he answers this one....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:34 pm
Kay9214

heyhey Kay...hope all is well with you...just wanted to say hey before I leave...got a sleep study tonight and it is a longer one won't be back home till tomorrow afternoon...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:45 pm
Kay9214
guess I keep missing you.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:51 am
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey. >.< Sorry...
I've been kind of hiding from everybody and Gaia I guess. >.<
Can't even manage the nerve just to post to a couple of friends. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:47 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey. >.< Sorry...
I've been kind of hiding from everybody and Gaia I guess. >.<
Can't even manage the nerve just to post to a couple of friends. >.<

well that is not good and I am sorry to hear that....I was afraid I had offended you somehow....you have listened to me so much I would hate to do that....
I hope things get better for you and if you ever want to talk I have two good ears...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm
Skyailia

-trots in with tail held high and sits down flipping tail and farts loudly- BLOOD'S BUTT VIBRATED!!!

-stretches and trots to friend Sky and sits back down flipping tail playfully-  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:27 pm
Blood Maverick
Skyailia

-trots in with tail held high and sits down flipping tail and farts loudly- BLOOD'S BUTT VIBRATED!!!

**pulls out a big fish and throws it to Blood** here you go boy catch........  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:05 pm
Skyailia
Blood Maverick
Skyailia

**pulls out a big fish and throws it to Blood** here you go boy catch........

:::she rolls her eyes huffing::: You're NOT supposed to encourage him! He's got to learn his manners!  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

oo_fiona_oo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:55 am
Leaving a quick note to inform you that I'll be on vacation till 14 September. I will empty the tank Sunday and refill it on 15 September. Until then, have a good week <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:11 pm
oo_fiona_oo
Leaving a quick note to inform you that I'll be on vacation till 14 September. I will empty the tank Sunday and refill it on 15 September. Until then, have a good week <3

OOOOooooooo, a vacation sounds like fun.. have a great vacation girlie. Don't forget the postcards! And stamps. And and and and and don't forget to write! XD  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

FFVII Vincent V

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:24 am
MuyamiKasai
oo_fiona_oo

OOOOooooooo, a vacation sounds like fun.. have a great vacation girlie. Don't forget the postcards! And stamps. And and and and and don't forget to write! XD

And she didn't take us. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:23 pm
FFVII Vincent V
MuyamiKasai
oo_fiona_oo

I dunno dude, we don't know where she's going. We might not want to go... eek we might end up feeling dirty.... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

FFVII Vincent V

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:16 am
MuyamiKasai
FFVII Vincent V
MuyamiKasai
oo_fiona_oo

I dunno dude, we don't know where she's going. We might not want to go... eek we might end up feeling dirty.... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I'll bravely deal with that. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:30 pm
FFVII Vincent V
MuyamiKasai
FFVII Vincent V
MuyamiKasai
oo_fiona_oo

I'll bravely deal with that. mrgreen

:::she laughs loudly::: You'd better be, in this place you never know what's going to happen when you say something like that. Those Sith are pretty nasty, not to mention those Jedi. Oye, they just have no class. :::she snickers evilly:::

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

FFVII Vincent V

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:01 am
MuyamiKasai

Maybe you can inform us why the guild name has been changed?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games