Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
So, how is everyone tonight?

Winning emotion_awesome

Since I actually don't have anything interesting to add to conversations.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 pm
I have massive convention fund spending to save up for. emo Not that I spend much on myself, but I like to buy stuff for my friends. ;3;  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:10 pm
Meromictic
Magnificent Moonbeam
So, how is everyone tonight?

Winning emotion_awesome

Since I actually don't have anything interesting to add to conversations.
It's okay. I normally don't add things to conversations anyway either. sweatdrop

Genea: I'm rather wanting to go to a convention too, like an anime con of sorts, but with the money and all, it's kinda hard to do as well as transportation to a city where it's taking place like Chicago for example.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:10 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Rather well, my grandmother returned Monday from California. Tomorrow night's winter league again and I hope I do well at it. sweatdrop

I find myself rather envious of your grandmother. Wish had spent sometime basking in warm California
*shakes fist a sydney skies*

And this is going to sound remarkedly stupid....but what is league? I keep visualizing your avatar playing footy.  

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:13 pm
Heading off a week tomorrow. whee

I'm entered in a contest (which I'm so gonna pwn, btw), so I'm like ajhgadjkgd excited. Boy decided to give me a fright saying he'd go too. rofl I don't want him to see me at my geekiest yet. rofl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:17 pm
Voievoda

I find myself rather envious of your grandmother. Wish had spent sometime basking in warm California
*shakes fist a sydney skies*

And this is going to sound remarkedly stupid....but what is league? I keep visualizing your avatar playing footy.
Well, I was born in California as well as others on my mom's side of the family. She went to visit family members there ever since my grandpa on my mom's side died in September. A league in sports is an associations of teams in the same sport and to compete amongst themselves. The winter ones here for bowling is about 30 weeks and summers ones are 10 weeks.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:17 pm
I hadn't realized the extent to which people are riled up over how the wings were released.

I thought it had died down by now.

idk I don't mind the rarity of the components so much as I mind the rarity of the formulas. You should be able to start the quest regardless of your financial standing.

tbh i think gaia should have done the wings in the quest system rather than the alchemy system.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:19 pm
Genea

I'm entered in a contest (which I'm so gonna pwn, btw), so I'm like ajhgadjkgd excited. Boy decided to give me a fright saying he'd go too. rofl I don't want him to see me at my geekiest yet. rofl
Oh, god. xd My boyfriend knows about my little bit of geekiness on certain anime I watch and whatnot. Now, he and I try to watch Initial D, Funimation dubbed whenever we have time.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:21 pm
I'm doing rather well tonight myself. Watching tv!

Gena: Give in to the geeky side and share it with others mrgreen

Color: It will never die down people will complain forever emotion_awesome
I agree doing it quest system would worked allot better and caused less people to be at such an upset level.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:22 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Genea

Oh, god. xd My boyfriend knows about my little bit of geekiness on certain anime I watch and whatnot. Now, he and I try to watch Initial D, Funimation dubbed whenever we have time.
I don't really watch much anime any more, but I love the lolita community. Cosplay as well, to an extent, but fanboys/girls are hard to deal with.

He watches anime, and is into scifi, but he's also like totally built and gorgeous and don't want him to meet my nerd friends. rofl Not until I can get across just how scary they are. rofl

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:24 pm
Genea
I don't really watch much anime any more, but I love the lolita community. Cosplay as well, to an extent, but fanboys/girls are hard to deal with.

He watches anime, and is into scifi, but he's also like totally built and gorgeous and don't want him to meet my nerd friends. rofl Not until I can get across just how scary they are. rofl
I see. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:25 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Well, I was born in California as well as others on my mom's side of the family. She went to visit family members there ever since my grandpa on my mom's side died in September. A league in sports is an associations of teams in the same sport and to compete amongst themselves. The winter ones here for bowling is about 30 weeks and summers ones are 10 weeks.

Sorry about your Grandpa.

Just imagined Ciro cheering you on emotion_awesome  

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:25 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Genea

I see. sweatdrop

My friends are... an acquired taste. xD Everyone is Sheldon, I swear.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:29 pm
Voievoda
Magnificent Moonbeam

Sorry about your Grandpa.

Just imagined Ciro cheering you on emotion_awesome
Thank you.

redface Oh, God. That would somehow motivate me to do my best bowling. rofl Thanks for placing the mental image in my mind. *sinks a little holding the doll close, blushing a bit more*
This league is in teams. The team I'm on with my mom and a couple girls we know is called Ladies of Pain. My mom's not bowling anymore because she hurt her knee and her surgery's next week for the knee that was damaged.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 pm
Genea
Magnificent Moonbeam
Genea

I see. sweatdrop

My friends are... an acquired taste. xD Everyone is Sheldon, I swear.
eek  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games