Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:10 pm
Tezca Frost
Meromictic
warrior_of_boognish
Tezca Frost
More Mech's and Robots = Happier gaia emotion_awesome

For some perhaps, but unfortunately that some doesn't really equate to the many that are seemingly content with our normal goings on's and fiddlings with varying flavors of annoying green critters, hot dudes, and cute frills.

I have to ask.

Do any of the artist even watch fashion shows or have any interest in current color themes or trends?

Because green bunnies and cute frills are not in style right now. emotion_donotwant

And actually, I haven't seen that many male models. >o>
I feel gaia is lacking in green items so the more green the better even if its demonic bunnies who give great facts.

Its more of specific shades of colors that people are wanting, I think.

Because we have plenty of green items. Its just getting them to look good is the challenge.

I wish that grunny would just die already. I'm so tired of hearing about him and seeing him in events. He isn't that cute and is beyond annoying. I find his "do you know" s**t to be the same as any other gimmicks that used to frequent the GCD.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:14 pm
Meromictic
Tezca Frost
Meromictic
warrior_of_boognish
Tezca Frost
More Mech's and Robots = Happier gaia emotion_awesome

For some perhaps, but unfortunately that some doesn't really equate to the many that are seemingly content with our normal goings on's and fiddlings with varying flavors of annoying green critters, hot dudes, and cute frills.

I have to ask.

Do any of the artist even watch fashion shows or have any interest in current color themes or trends?

Because green bunnies and cute frills are not in style right now. emotion_donotwant

And actually, I haven't seen that many male models. >o>
I feel gaia is lacking in green items so the more green the better even if its demonic bunnies who give great facts.

Its more of specific shades of colors that people are wanting, I think.

Because we have plenty of green items. Its just getting them to look good is the challenge.

I wish that grunny would just die already. I'm so tired of hearing about him and seeing him in events. He isn't that cute and is beyond annoying. I find his "do you know" s**t to be the same as any other gimmicks that used to frequent the GCD.
Eventually it would seem he will explode lol

I want more items that id use that are green I should say I like the grunny green shade that it is.

I think he does not need to be apart of EVERY event like he seems to be in some way make him go to the back like most other NPC's once in a while.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:21 pm
Tezca Frost

I want more items that id use that are green I should say I like the grunny green shade that it is.

I think he does not need to be apart of EVERY event like he seems to be in some way make him go to the back like most other NPC's once in a while.

Rabbit stew for everyone.

And are you talking about the original grunnies or diedrich? Because the originals were a dark green.

I dunno. I'm just tired of everything that comes out looking like it belongs in a 90's anime. I know that this is an "anime site" but eh. x.x I feel like there should be more to my inventory than hipster and desu clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:32 pm
Tomorrow night's bowling. I hope I do better than last week...  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 pm
Meromictic
Tezca Frost

Rabbit stew for everyone.

And are you talking about the original grunnies or diedrich? Because the originals were a dark green.

I dunno. I'm just tired of everything that comes out looking like it belongs in a 90's anime. I know that this is an "anime site" but eh. x.x I feel like there should be more to my inventory than hipster and desu clothes.

Monster rabbit stew is the best of the all emotion_awesome

Yes the original grunnies I classify diedrich in his own category should of said that before. I like that dark green

90's anime were all terrible,but gave the world some of the best lines still in anime. Not everything has to be about it there are other taste I understand that. I don't think have anything like that in my inventory lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

is all

User Image

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:46 pm
So, how is everyone tonight?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 pm
Great. biggrin My boy bought me lunch, and we totally grossed out his friends. rofl  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam

Suffering from the usual thursday afternoon 3.30itis.
*stares at clock and then back at work desk* emo  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:54 pm
Voievoda
Magnificent Moonbeam

Suffering from the usual thursday afternoon 3.30itis.
*stares at clock and then back at work desk* emo
Sorry to hear of that

Genea: Wow. That was a bit unexpected. xd  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:55 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Sorry to hear of that

Lol. No worries. My mood will pick up closer to the time I get to leave work.
How is your aftern....wait, evening going?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:57 pm
Voievoda
Magnificent Moonbeam
Sorry to hear of that

Lol. No worries. My mood will pick up closer to the time I get to leave work.
How is your aftern....wait, evening going?
Rather well, my grandmother returned Monday from California. Tomorrow night's winter league again and I hope I do well at it. sweatdrop  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:58 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam

Its Grind time  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:02 pm
@ Moonbeam: Hurhur. dramallama

Oh and I finally cancelled my autocash. emo Not enough money anymore. It's only $10, but I have so many bills I just can't stretch to that. D:

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:04 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Magnificent Moonbeam

Its Grind time
Ah, okay.

Genea: That's why I never use autocash. sweatdrop I'm out of money since Valentines day with my boyfriend. xd  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games