Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:44 pm
( rofl LMAO!!!)

*Raela looks at Faunt impatiently and starts drumming his fingers on the countertop* Hey! Did you not hear me?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 pm
*His eyes glances at Icy.* Hmm? i am sorry I didnt hear anything over all that laughing. Did you want a drink?  

Faunt Ix

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:02 pm
iish tired and annoyed at my computer. so good night. *He grabs Crys from her make-shift bed behind the bar carefully not to wake her up. He bows to the two remaining lady and he exits. Carefully he climbs the tree outside and notices the ice has completely taken over the tree and his nest is still there. Slowly he removes his satchel with one hand and lays it down making a bed for Crys. Neve flutters out and rest right beside her. Faunts lets out a big yawn and lays down as the ice creeps over the nest making a sealed capsule to sleep in.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:03 pm
*Raela rolls her eyes and snorts*

rolleyes No, I don't want a drink. I'm just sitting here for my health taking up space at a BAR that has alcohol for all! stressed

*Raela leans closely to Faunt and places emphasis on each of her words*

What. Do. You. Have. In. The. "Chill. Down. A. Polar. Bears. a**." Category?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:08 pm
*finishes her drink, and prepares to leave* Well, Icy, I think he's slipped out on you....guess you're on your own to make up something that will freeze a polar bear's bum off! xd But as for me, RL starts too early in the morning... sad Hopefully, you'll receive your envelope tomorrow.... blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:17 am
*walks into bar with a sigh of relief as another day of labor has come to an end. Notices the woman from the previous night at the bar and moves to her* Hello! My name is BlackR but you can call me Black. I didnt quite get to introduce myself last night. Mind if I get you something while Im up? *moves to retrieve a drink*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:06 am
*enters the bar in a sly manner as though she's avoiding someone*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:16 am
*Enters the bar from her private chamber, goes to the espresso machine and makes a latte. She smiles as she sees Ayami.* Good Morning, Ayami. blaugh *she then remembers the "blue dude" from last night and starts to chuckle.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:18 am
*jumps*
oh my! this time you surprised me Psyzapp!
*she speaks in a very quiet manner*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:21 am
*she has a seat at the bar and sips her latte.* Sorry about that Ayami. I didn't mean to startle you. *She leans over and speaks as softly as Ayami does.* What are we whispering about? ninja  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:27 am
stressed
I don't want to wake Vixtul...
I'm afraid I may have greatly hurt his feelings yesterday...
well not me.. Leko rolleyes
I just don't know what I'll do if he is still sad today sweatdrop
what are you chuckling about?
Did I miss some excitement again!?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:36 am
*She sits back up.* There was this strange man dressed in the most ridiculous blue get up here last night threatening Icy. He had this "clown" like helmet on and his dress had scales on it. He was bright blue and looked to me like "Grandpa" smurf. *starts to laugh agian.* It was quite a sight and he spoke in a very cryptic manner as if to be all "fire and brimstone" or something to that effect. I couldn't help but laugh. Who can take that seriously…I mean REALLY!

*Sips her latte.* We would have to be awfully loud for Ryzan to hear you and it's just the two of us here this morning talking. I'm sure he will sleep right through that. *she takes a sip of her latte.* Ayami, Ryzan does not seem like the type of man that would hold a grudge. What is he so upset about?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:41 am
*takes a deep breath adn sighs*
oh I don't think he is angry with me...
it's just he really seems to like this new fellow faunt,
and Leko was teasing around with him about this fellow.
She let something slip about how it could be a fun opportunity to make TES jealous too... and Vixtul sort of went blank in the face for a moment and didn't realize to whom Leko was referring....
I think once it occurred to him that he had completely forgotten TES he got very depressed!
it started going on about how perhaps his feelings for TES were that shallow etc. etc.

*sighs*
so this man after icy was not such a terror after all?
hehe sounds like he was even a bit of a laughable matter?
I do wonder why she feared him so then...

*makes a cappuccino*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:48 am
Ryzan deserves to be happy with someone that returns his feelings. He can still be friends with TES. Has Ryzan spoken to Faunt to see if he's interested? I don't know Faunt well enough to know.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:49 am
no - not that I'm aware of sweatdrop
I also don't know...
I do hope that blue fellow comes back!
I'd love to have a good laugh, I could use it!

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games