Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:56 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Deserei Smiled up at him "yes i did" She said while cuddling up to him

he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips " i love you Dessy" he kissed her again

"I love you too" deserei said while kissing back

Deepins the kiss

Deserei just wrapped her arms around him and let him take the lead in the kiss

He held her close "So do you want to do today?" He asked

I dont know my eletives arent till this afternoon so till then i thought i would hang around  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:58 pm
Tsubame froze,"Fifth-teen?" she looked at her door, she froze,"But, this is my dorm...and Sion's too..." she looked Amanda,"Fine...just don't go making a big mess again Miss.Clumsy." she sighed,"Well, first, Amanda...will get you unpacked, and checked on by those wounds of yours."

Sion blinked she felt as if a thousand pounds fell onto her that moment,"I'm sorry..." she took a seat beside him. Being taken by the feeling it was all her fault, she bit her lip softly,"Ummm...why wont we just walk around, so I can get to know you better, Shizuma." she smiled.

Nu Alter

Atamous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:14 pm
Cagalli146
Tsubame froze,"Fifth-teen?" she looked at her door, she froze,"But, this is my dorm...and Sion's too..." she looked Amanda,"Fine...just don't go making a big mess again Miss.Clumsy." she sighed,"Well, first, Amanda...will get you unpacked, and checked on by those wounds of yours."

Sion blinked she felt as if a thousand pounds fell onto her that moment,"I'm sorry..." she took a seat beside him. Being taken by the feeling it was all her fault, she bit her lip softly,"Ummm...why wont we just walk around, so I can get to know you better, Shizuma." she smiled.
he looked at her with a slight frown and then looked away while strumming his guitar "sure whatever" he stood and started tuning his guitar walking with you "hey wanna sneak out tonight?" he looked at her and smirked "atamous is my uncle type thing and well he can't punish me and if you get caught i will take the punishment don't worry" he smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:21 pm
Sion froze,"Seriously, you can-" she felt anxious, though hesitated,"If you are going to get in trouble because of me, then I rather not put you in that situation..." she sighed. She looked at him,"If you or I get in trouble, I'm guessing it will be worse than those handcuffs of his..." she laughed silently as it quickly faded.  

Nu Alter

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:28 pm
She sighed..looking down.."Umm..okay...but could you please not call me that..?"She asked..refering to the name her mother called her everytime she broke somthing...."And my wounds are fine"She said softly..pulling a suitcase that sat ouside of the room inside."You dont have to worry about it.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:33 pm
Cagalli146
Sion froze,"Seriously, you can-" she felt anxious, though hesitated,"If you are going to get in trouble because of me, then I rather not put you in that situation..." she sighed. She looked at him,"If you or I get in trouble, I'm guessing it will be worse than those handcuffs of his..." she laughed silently as it quickly faded.
He smiled "so he used the fake dragon handcuffs haha justt be glad he hasn't used orachulium handcuffs" he smiled  

Atamous

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:51 pm
Sion pouted,"Very funny, go ahead and pick on me..." she nodded,"Fine, lets go then if getting in trouble is not a problem.." smirking shortly after. She looked up at the sky as the sun was barely showing,"Its almost night, do you want to leave now?"

Tsubame looked at her,"...sure." she gave her an odd expression,"Do you need a tour around the school."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:01 pm
She finished cleaning up the glass.."Um..that would be nice.."She looked out her window and to the woods..where her dragon was..."But I sorta have to meet someone.."  

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:06 am
(((OOC:rawr, all alone...)))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:09 am
Cagalli146
Sion pouted,"Very funny, go ahead and pick on me..." she nodded,"Fine, lets go then if getting in trouble is not a problem.." smirking shortly after. She looked up at the sky as the sun was barely showing,"Its almost night, do you want to leave now?"

Tsubame looked at her,"...sure." she gave her an odd expression,"Do you need a tour around the school."
shizu smiled and grabbed her hand and picked her up and ran at high speed towards the woods with his guitar smiling jumping over trees and jumping over small shrubs and we reach a lake "we can hide here for now till the sun is down"  

Atamous

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:01 pm
Being caught off guard as he reached for her hand and picked her off her feet. She held tightly to him until they landed. Standing up on her feet she smiled,"Wow, that was fast..." Looking over at the lake she walked towards the water. Taking a seat near the water as she leaned against a tree, she looked over at Shizuma,"So whats your reason for being interested in sneaking out..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:52 pm
She sighed softly..alreadty unpacked and staring out the window.."Well.."She whispered to herself..she'd yet to see the other woman..or her roomate so she jumped out the window with a large harness and made off towards the woods...However first jump out the window she hit ground.."Ohp!"  

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:51 pm
((Hey y'all i'm not going to be here for 2 weeks so see y'allin 2 weeks))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:30 am
Jami walked out of her room, hungry. She passed through the halls, her mind going blank and bought a huge club sandwich. She laughed when she saw it. There was no way she would be able to finish.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:27 am
horsesnsoccer17
Jami walked out of her room, hungry. She passed through the halls, her mind going blank and bought a huge club sandwich. She laughed when she saw it. There was no way she would be able to finish.
dark walked up to her and kissed her smiling "can i join you?" he sat next to her  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff