Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:35 pm
By the way, what DO the muggles say about a Wizard?

Your sig  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:05 pm
I just have one thing to say about Luny's dream.

I drove a hummer. *falls over laughing*  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:09 pm
*ignoring Luny until she changes her sig*

Don't hurt yourself Remus!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:00 pm
HKBlack

Never! rofl  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:12 pm
*pouts* Fine, the signature has changed... But speaking of scary stuff I had a friggin scary dream which is probably due to karma (because I scared HK... Man that was priceless!)

But yeah, in the dream, it was totally just another dream that has no impact, just my discovering Zelda was a tv show and some random kokiri had this crazy hairstyle that made me laugh. Then it randomly became night and I was wathing some movie on the computer, and it was all entertaining and such but eventually the three people on the screen just became corpses and started attacking everything (Zombies!). So I'm freaking out, so I tell my brother and my friend (Who randomly appear in the room) That the zombies must be in the house. So, me being the little unscared p***k, I walk outside with a hoe (There was a pile of tools in the room and i mean gardening tools -_-) and I turn right and walk into the living room and saw like a bunch of corpses and one was hanging by a hook like meat (This had a different 'vibe' that the dead Remus, as that was just humourous, this was all OMFG!). So I run back into the room and say how there is corpses everywhere. Alex (my friend) didn't say anything because she is a loser and neither does my brother.

So this time, I decided that if the corpses are dead, they cannot hurt us, and as there are no sounds of a killer zombie dude on the loose then we're basically safe. So I walk outside again (un-armed) and walk into the kitchen, where there is a very graphic, decapitated head on the chopping board (ours is plastic and white and all acrylic looking) with a knife stuck in it's forhead and blood was sort of just rolling down the counter. So I decide to run like s**t back but the Ancient Unwritten Rules of Nightmares, came in action and I feel over onto my back, and when I saw the ceiling there was the corpses body (the one without a head) attached to the ceiling with duct tape. So I run like s**t back into the computer room and jump over the chair and crouch low. The tools were all infront of me and I had a hard time decided which would hurt the zombie moster dude more, so I ended up choosing the shovel (*coughShaunoftheDeadcough*) and I just sat their holding it and crouching low. So I woke up and I was in that exact position, only I'm holindg onto an imaginary shovel.

It was 2:44pm when I woke up, when I went back to sleep it was part 2 of Zombie Monster from Hell!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:13 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
HKBlack

Never! rofl

*gives you aussie license plate*  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:25 pm
Luny, you are one in a million. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:36 pm
Ok... If I am one in a million, and there is probably 4-6 billion people in the world then... Woah thats a lot of Lunys  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:17 pm
There's more than one Luny?

This would be a good place to insert Rem's favorite smilie from MSN...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:39 pm
*still laughing about the hummer*  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:08 pm
Luny I think you killed Remus  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:13 pm
I'm okay now. I just find it funny that in her dream she gave me the gay car.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:57 pm
*laughs and shakes head*

Oi, I just finished reading Elwing's essay...

eek Now I'm trying to figure out why I didn't read it sooner.

Not that I needed convincing, but still.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:01 pm
I love that bloody essay. *sighs* Best part.

Remus - "Sirius. Sit down."
Sirius - *sits down*
Elwing - Whipped! ^_^  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:13 pm
I laughed so hard at that part that my mom actually went to read that part. It was awkward, I was like trying to push her away going:

"You wouldn't understand! You wouldn't understand!" She just turned away and shrugged...

Her words exactly:

"Whatever, if gay guys turn you on, I don't blame you. I mean, I told you to buy Queer As Folk for me for Christmas. And you know, Sirius and Remus...I can kind of see it..."

Me:

"Uh....umm...well...uh...hey! wait! don't go downstairs! I can explain this! Just give me a century!"

sweatdrop So now, I fear she's going to slip in the fact that I'm a slasher when we talk. I was really kind of wanting to keep this kind of away from her...

Anyways...*prances around with Robin and Bageera*

Rem...you're wonderful *glomp* I admit it took me a second to get Robin.

So you get to choose for my next parody:

May I steal Belle!Sirius?

Because the really really long one is Draco/Harry because there isn't any other pairing I could really fit with what I wanted to do.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games