Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:10 pm
Iaffrette stepped out of Kazus room, growling a bit as she threw a punch at Magnus' jaw. "Thats for attacking my partner!" She snarled, walking over and picking him up roughly by the front of his shirt. She didnt much care if he could smell Mazus scent on her, she kind of hoped he'd get the hint. She had formally rejected him, again, the last time she was home. She glared at him now, teeth barred as she held his shirt still.

"You had better have proof of your accusations before you drag one of the living down to Hell." She pushed him, letting his shirt go so there was distance between them. "I have had quite enough of your jealous fits. Whether its directed at Jencho, for his hound form, or Kazuhiro." She crossed her arms, looking defiant.

Neko shrugged, hands going to her pockets as they walked. "Occasionally he mentions regretting it, but thats usually when paperwork piles up. I think he misses field work." She explained. She held her hand out once they got to a shadowy area. "But he hasn't been sleeping well. Or eating much either. Ive tried my best to keep him on track but its tough with Mukuro stepping in and my leaving for other jobs."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:38 pm
Magnus stumbled back and gripped his face and snarled looking st Iaffrette and stood up staring at her. “ He was caught dealing drugs in hell, he also got cAught stealing from the palace but he slipped away. You can check his weapon for my personal dagger.” Magnus snarled.

Kazu shrugged a little and stretched. “ yes I did sell drugs in hell, but I never once went to the palace and stole s**t.” He said starting at the hell hlind prince who moved away and slammed him down to the ground putting chains on him. “ you’ll be taken to hell for judgment, my father wasn’t to happy about the dealings in hell.” Magnus snarled.

Kazu struggles a little and looked up at Iaffrette. “ Get my mother and tell her to go to Hell and get me out of this. I didn’t steal s**t from the Palace and I’m small fry in hell. Sly deals more than me.” Kazu said and was ripped up.

Jen struggled and gripped his arm. “ Magnus! That is a bushit excuse and we both know it. Father never one mention any of this to me. So stop it! “ Jen snarled going to grab Kazuhiro before Magnus slapped him away. “ you’ll go with him.” Magnus warmed and Kazu struggled and sighed. “ just lock up my store please. I don’t want you getting hurt Jenny” he mumbled.

Kurama blinked and smiled taking her hand and walked with her before letting his hand go as they moved into the castle. He moved walking with the woman and headed to the bedroom and knocked lightly before walking in. He frowned looking st Hiei and sighed. “ He doesn’t look well at, his lost a lot of weight and his Color is off..” Kurama sighed and crossed his arms before dropping them and kneeling down. “ Hiei? Can you wake up please so we can talk?” Kurama asked.

Hiei shifted and groaned as he gripped his face and went to push Kurama away. “ I didn’t want to see you now. Later” he mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:38 pm
Iaffrettes flame flared, her anger getting the better of her. "This will not go the way you want it to Magnus." She snarled before turning to Jen. "Go get Neko, I'll go and follow Magnus and Kazuhiro." She explained. "And get your arm fixed, ill need your help back home." She turned and headed out to follow them, wings ripping from her back and getting her air born.

"Hot Stuff, let him help." Neko said, walking over to sit on the end of the bed. "Let me know if theres anything i can do to help." Her ears sagged a bit, worried about Hiei more than she was letting on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:57 pm
Kazu sighed and pulled at the chains as they walked, he glanced at Iaffrette before he fell forward onto the floor and curled to the side grabbing something and putting it in his mouth. It was going to be useful later on. He moved hiding it under his tongue as Magnus pulled him up and hit him. " Don't ******** try anything you stupid half breed." Magnus said and opened his hand to open a gate up.

Kazu shifted standing by Iaffrette keeping his mouth shut trying to move the object in his mouth before he got it to a spot where he could talk and looked at Magnus. " Are you just mad because I sold you shitty drugs? It would be a shame if the rest of hell got wind of your using." Kazu said with a smile as they went through the portal and he stumbled and glanced at Iaffrette again before being pushed to walk. " You also stole from the Palace." Magnus snarled. " I didn't steal s**t from the Palace. I haven't even been there." Kazu snapped.

Jen moved leaving, he headed to the castle and once there walked into Medical and looked at Isuna. " I need my arm mend now and then I need to find Neko." Jen said and sighed. " Kazy in trouble."

Hiei moved rolling back to the side pulling the blanket over his shoulder and closing his eyes again. " Kurama, I just want to sleep. I meant for you to come tomorrow...." He mumbled before feeling the blanket being pulled down.

Kurama rolled his eyes. " And I work tomorrow, Just let me listen to your heart and test a few things and then you can go back to bed okay?" Kurama said opening his bag. " Demon heart beats are different but yo should still have a proper beat for a demon. If it's off then I'll worry a little." Kurama said with a smile and started to listen to his heart beat and gripping his wrist for the pulse as well. He frowned a little and glanced at Neko before looking at Hiei. " I'm going to give you something, Take it a rest....You should think about taking a few days break from here...." Kurama pushed.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:19 pm
Iaffrette watched, seeing Kazu hide something in his mouth. She crossed her arms though, still looking angry with Magnus as she followed them to the palace. She raised a brow as Kazu mentioned selling to Magnus, and the prince not denying it. Her hand whipped out, smacking Magnus upside the head. "You idiot!" She reprimanded. "As if you didn't have enough hurdles to work past!"

Isuna looked up from her paperwork and gawked. "Jencho, what happened to your arm!?" She stood quickly, grabbing supplies and motioning for him to sit before she walked over and started to heal him."Nekos with Hiei right now, hes having chest pain amd shes trying to get him to rest." She explained, unaware that Neko had brought Kurama in.

Neko shifted, watching the two. "How bad is it?" She asked, noticing Kuramas expression shift after he had listened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:37 pm
Magnus moved catching Iaffrette's arm and stared at her. " Watch it, I can have you put in a cell as well Iaffrette" Magnus snarled and kept walking, heading toward the cells. Dragging Kazu behind him not paying attention.

Kazu moved slowly lifting his chained wrists up to his mouth and rolled his eyes opening his mouth letting a small clip from his mouth work on the chain as they walked. He stared at Iaffrette, hoping she'd keep him busy as he worked on his chains. He moved again hiding the item and moving to hold the chains walking behind Magnus. " Yeah, Well he isn't the smartest Prince now is he? " Kazu said and sighed taking a small breath and took a step forward and wrapped the chain around Magnus neck and pulled him down and held him there. " What's the real reason, I've been brought here Magnus? I'll kill you, I have no problem killing someone. You wouldn't be the first person. You won't be the last." Kazu snarled and tighen the chain around MAgnus neck.

" G--guards!" Magnus yelled struggling. He knew Mona was working today so there was a big reason for all of this. " You will regret this!"

Jen moved sitting down and sighed closing his eyes. " Magnus, and I need you to fix me fast. Because they took Kazu to hell for some stupid reason." Jen mumbled and sighed.

Kurama looked at Neko and shifted mixing a few things and sighed. " Well....It's not bad it's not good. I think Hiei had a silent Heart attack. I don't know though without running test. No work nothing to stress him for a few days" Kurama said and noticed that Hiei had already fallen asleep. " Hiei....I need you to wake up again and take this..." Kurama said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:19 pm
Iaffrette scowled, ripping her arm away from Magnus. The rest happened so fast she was almost confused by what she was seeing. "Kazuhiro, stop! You cant kill him, especially here!" She moved, going to pull him off of Magnus. "Hes the prince of hell, you really could be imprisoned now!"

Mona had indeed heard the shout, her and two other guards came running from around a corner. "Halt! What is going on here, Iaf-" she stopped, seeing Kazu and the chains on Magnus throat. Of all the-You are under arrest Kazuhiro, for the assault of crown prince Magnus." She reached out, grabbing his arm and yanking him away from both Magnus and Iaffrette. She rechained his arms gritting her teeth and growling a bit.

"Mother, wait, he was just-"

"Go home, Iaffrette! We will discuss this later." Mona cut her off before turning to the two guards. "See to Prince Magnus, i will handle this one." She shoved Kazu forward, steering him by a tight grip on his shoulder. Once they were out of ear shot of the others she spoke, voice low and somewhat pissed. "You are not doing your self any favors to get into my good graces, Kazuhiro."

Neko frowned. "I may take him to his sisters then. She might be able to keep him from work." She suggested.

Isuna worked quickly, cleaning, stitching and healing as fast and careful as she could. She sealed uk the wound with some sap and ztepped aside. "Hows it feel?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:27 pm
Kazu shifted when he was yanked away. He snarled looking at Magnus. " For a hound like yourself Magnus. Your an awful big rat." Kazu snarled and struggled slightly and moved staring at him. " Maybe you should let your knights know about your Drug use, Magnus." Kazu snapped out before Magnus reached over and punched him hard in the face. " You ******** Half breed. I'll have you killed." Magnus snarled and twisted away.

Kazu snarled and moved trying to get away from Mona's grip. " Watch it, I'm hurt." He snapped looking over his shoulder, magnus had gotten him again pretty good. He walked with the woman and shrugged. " Maybe, your crown prince shouldn't show up at my home and accuse me of bullshit and attack not just myself, but Jencho and Iaffrette." Kazu snapped. " I'm really trying here Mona, I even cleaned up my act and got off drugs. That a*****e over there started all of this." Kazu snapped and spat some blood out and stared at Mona. He could see the flames again and pulled away from her slightly. " ******** your flame is bright" He mumbled.

Kurama nodded and sighed. " Might be the best thing. When he wakes up give him this. He isn't going to wake up for me." Kurama said standing up and grabbing Hiei's portal knife and smiled. " I'll borrow this for now. Getsome rest and call me if you need me." Kurama said.

Jen shifted touching his shoulder and stood up. " It's perfect, thank you. "Jen said and turned to give her a smile and turned to leave. " Okay, Find Neko." He mumbled going to find the female shadow cat.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:52 pm
Mona froze. "What did you say? You can see my flame?" She asked, concerned suddenly. She looked around a moment before pulling him into an alcove. "Kazuhiro, the whole castle know about Magnus drug use, atleast the senior staff does. Lioh either ignores the reports or demands evidence when there isnt any to find." She explained. "You have gotten involved in something bigger than you realize, and now you are telling me you have acquired voud sight. What did you do when you were here last?"

Neko nodded. "Thanks Kurama, i appreciate it. Is there anything i should tell Isuna so she knows how to help?" She asked, not sure if he had met the resident medic yet  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:59 pm
Kazu stood up straight when the woman pulled him around and he kept his back to the wall and lifted his hands to cover his face thinking she was coming in to strike him. He let out a sigh after she didn’t do anything to him and blinked. “ Yeah well beside choking the a*****e I don’t need to be here. He came into my shop saying I did s**t I didn’t do well I was here. Little b*****d just hates me” He said and blinked looking down trying to think.

“ uh, some hellion name sly gave me drugs when I was still using. I used up a lot of it and stole more and used a lot and then today when Iaffrette was over I could see her flame...then Magnus and Jens and now yours” He said with a frown and looked away. “ it’s really annoying because the flames are bright and there all different shapes and colours and no one can answer what’s going on with me...” he shifted and touched his face with his chained arm. “...wasn’t trying to get involved with anything, I just have the worse luck.”

Kurama blinked and tilted his head. “ I’ll go speak to
Here. She in the medical room?” He asked and moved to
Leave before the door open and Jen stood there. “ you busy?” He asked looking st Neko.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:10 am
A vien twitched in Monas brow once Kaxu fessed up to stealing from Syl. "I suspect Syl laced his product with void creature blood. You went and used a hefty amount of it if its given you void sight. Have you had any other changes? Or odd cravings now that you can see the flames?" She asked.

Iaffrette had waited around a moment before turning and heading home. She sat down in the living room and huffed, trying to think of a way out of the mess that had been made.

Neko looked up. "Hey Jen. Uhh, kind of, but whats up?" She asked, glancing at Hiei and waving to Kurama as he left.

Isuna cleaned up after left before going back to her work bench, back to the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:16 am
Kazu stared at Mona and touched his mouth. “ That’s ******** nasty. I ******** injected some type of ducks il creatures blood. For ******** salez” He mumbled and leaned on the wall trying to think. “ I can just see flames, no weird cravings...should I have one?” He asked looking st her and rubbed his face trying to think. “ my strength grew a lot I noticed and my speed...” he said and gripped his arms

“ Csn you not get mad at Red? She didn’t do anything wrong...she tried to stop Magnus from hurting jen it myself even more” He said. He moved and looked st Mona. “ I over heard Lioh wanting Jen dead...this was a week ago when I was sneaking around...”

Jen tapped the door frame and glanced to the side. “ Kazu in Hell prison. I’ll seal with it, you look busy..” Jen said and turned to leave.

Kurama knocked on the door and walked in. “ Miss Kaze?” Kurama asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:10 am
Mona nodded, "You shot yourself up with illegal substances from hell, they are not made of the same things as the things in demon world." She explained matter of fact like, crossing her arms. "And no, you do not want the cravings or anything else that comes from the void. They are datk, depraved, and empty creatures. They crave to fill that emptiness, and they do so with the flames that you see." She motioned to her flame. "If you did have cravings, Kazuhiro, you would be a threat to hell, and to Iaffrette and Jencho."

Neko blinked frowning. "How...why is he there?" She asked, moving to stop Jen. "Jencho, what happened?"

Isunas ears twitched and she turned, "Yes?" She wiped her hands clean and blinked at Kurama. "Can i help you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:18 am
“ I never said I was the smartest demon when drugs come into factor. “ moving and dropping the chains off his wrist after removing them and looking at Mona. “ I haven’t touched Hellion drugs since I left. I have no cravings or anything I just see the flames. I’m not a danger to Red or Jen.” He said staring at her and rubbing his wrists. He’d been chained enough, he knew how to get out of that s**t easily. He snorted slightly hearing how good monsters where. “ sounds like what my father wanted done with me” he mumbled touching the side of his head where he had parts removed. To feel that emptiness. He sighed and cracked his hand.

“ you do realize there a full on drug ring here in here and Magnus and Lioh are part of it right? And that they are planning on killing most the senior staff and Jencho?” Kazu was good at picking stuff up and hearing things. He gripped his arm trying to think, self pain made him think better. “ Liohs a ******** raf.”

Jen waved his hands as he walked away. “ don’t sorry I can deal with it, I’m a prince of my worlds should over run some stuff” he said going to leave. “ and dealing drugs in hell apparently. Just take care of father for me please.” Jen said going to leave.

Kurama smiles and waved. “ I’m shuuchi Minamino, Or Kurama...I’m one of Hisis closest friends. His having some chest pain so I came to check on him. I just wanted to leave you some stuff you can use to help him...” kurama explained handing stuff to her. “ I hope you don’t mind me over stepping here.”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:41 am
"You are smarter then you give yourself credit for. I am aware of the drug ring, and of the king and princes involvement. My hope is to end it before any harm comes to those I care for. Mainly Jencho, and my daughter." She explained and smirked. "And it is in that regard that you and I have a common interest. I can not act against the crown with out drawing suspicion. But a prisoner acting against the crown, especially a prisoner that is not loyal to hell...that may be a better option." She suggested.

Isuna smiled, though there was a hint of it being forced, a tensing in her jaw as she greeted the man. "Oh yes, Ive heard Hiei mention you before. Its a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for coming to check on Hiei, im afraid i deal mainly in pharmaceuticals and trauma. Hearts arent something i have a lot of experience in." She explained, fiddling with the ring in her braid before moving to take the medicine from him.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games