Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:00 pm
Mister Tseng
TurkReno

Now I am curious about this OC / sephiroth clone...
Your mission is to draw this. -point-

https://dannycam.deviantart.com/gallery/25759560/Final-Fantasy-VII-and-Kingdom-Hearts

=O I like. Definitely not a failed one as far as clones go. -nod-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:03 pm
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

ALRIGHT

*LOUDLY TAPS PAPERS ON DESKTOP*

TODAY IS OFFICIALLY BOSS APPRECIATION DAY

NOW EVERYONE GET OVER HERE AND TELL ME HOW AMAZING I AM

THIS a** AIN'T GONNA KISS ITSELF

possible raise for most flattering comment.

also omg this user name
i didn't expect it to save, this was just gonna be the first of my "put in different things until it accepts something" xD

Oh! Mister Tseng... when did you get here... ( ̄ ▽ ̄) gaia_sakura
why just now cB~

Oh good then we didn't miss anything...
...well I don't think you missed anything either...!
Well unless you find anything Reno's up to worth missing.
Marshmallow, Sir?

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:03 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

See, that's the thing, one time issued items, if you have more than one account which I think most people do on here, you're going to get that item more than once. Maybe not per account unless you trade it to another if it isn't locked to that account, but if you have 20 accounts, you can get X item 20 times. Once per account. I don't see what the deal is.

As you said, most places let you have more than one and toggle.

>>I don't see the problem either. Seems like it would only be a win on the site's end : happy users = more users, right? (or at least a greater retention of traffic)<<

Would be my thoughts too. Especially since these pixels are addicting and can entice people to buy s**t.

>>more than agree crying sweatdrop also maybe some way to quick format things like the tektek toolbar used to let us do.... <<

Gaia upgrade has the quick format, think they've got a bug in it right now, but when they update it is going to be fixed.

GU  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:04 pm
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan

>>how obnoxious!! I use both browsers (Firefox and Chrome), depending on the laptop I'm on, and I can always see the animated objects crying All i have to do is give gaia permissions to show me flash nonsense and keep my player up to date<<

WAH I'M SO MAD NOW!! make mine work!!! crying

>> gonk oh no!! I didn't mean to make you mad crying <<
no not at you. at google. * drowns it * >Bc

and ty about my bubbles cB

>>Oh scream FIX IT GOOGLE!!!!! scream emotion_donotwant <<
i still can't get it to work :c i even went and downloaded falsh again and like looked at all the settings and it's set to allow falsh and has gaia added to the safelist and all that and it still just doesn't work. it works on my japanese game that i play but it doesn't work on gaia

>> WTF emotion_donotwant that's REALLLLY something
it just seems like gaia WANTS to make you angry (which wouldn't surprise me, I have to be honest. I think they like to make us cry)<<  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:05 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

See, that's the thing, one time issued items, if you have more than one account which I think most people do on here, you're going to get that item more than once. Maybe not per account unless you trade it to another if it isn't locked to that account, but if you have 20 accounts, you can get X item 20 times. Once per account. I don't see what the deal is.

>>I don't see the problem either. Seems like it would only be a win on the site's end : happy users = more users, right? (or at least a greater retention of traffic)<<

Would be my thoughts too. Especially since these pixels are addicting and can entice people to buy s**t.

>>more than agree crying sweatdrop also maybe some way to quick format things like the tektek toolbar used to let us do.... <<

Gaia upgrade has the quick format, think they've got a bug in it right now, but when they update it is going to be fixed.

GU

AMAZING
almost makes me regret stealing your marshmallows...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:07 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
i have it set like that for my main acc but i was wondering if it would do it for the private browsing thing at the same time

i'll try it out, but i need a tsengy Bl

and he'll need a profile i guess :/ ... which i don't feel like making... i have another sora acc that i made that i don't need anymore ( it was back when i had a ton of friends/people talking to me here and sometimes i needed to escape for a bit but i don't have that problem anymore ;;.......... ) and i'm thinking of converting that into a tsengymuffin but i need an avatar and bluh this ab >:l every time i found something i liked was either 0 listings or stupid prices, and a lot of stuff that i knew existed didn't even come up in my search, so i'm sure there's even more things i don't know about that also doesn't come up

i used to wonder why ppl quit doing the cosplay thing on gaia these days, now taht they have better items for it, but i was saying that as someone who already HAD my avatars and already knew what items to buy sweatdrop i completely understand now. if u are like just starting out anew and whatnot and don't know where to begin, it must be impossible to make a cosplay, if u don't already KNOW the names of the items :/

and they have the dumbest keywords, like something will clearly be a cosplay item on purpose deliberately but no they don't put the name of whatever the character/fandom is as a keyword, they put stupid things, liek the name of whoever created it. how vain is that? who cares? i'm not gonna look up somebodys username as a keyword, wtf. that's like something only the creator would ever use, to find their own items, and adding in a keyword just for that is just silly to be, it's annoying. it's so hard to find anything and osme items, the only keywords are the name of the item, lke that one blue guitar that roxy uses for demyx, if u don't KNOW that exists, then good luck making a demyx cuz u gotta know the exact name of the item in order to find it, and "music" or "instrument" or "guitar" or "blue" or anything like that is not in the name, the name is completely random. u cannot find it if u don't already know what it is.

it's completely stupid. :/ no wonder people stopped doing this... i feel like gaia just has too many items these days. too much stuff to keep track of, no way people can be selling every single thing so u end up with no listings, esp on that limited crap that was only released for a day and whatever and just... ugh...

and i hate recolors x/ the concept is great but ur lke "i liek this, if only i was x color" nd u find it and oh of course, THAT version of the EXACT SAME ITEM is super expensive. makes me angry!

* throws ab away in frustration g* i couldn'te ven find the suit riku used at all by myself, like i put in "suit" and "formal" and watever... nothing. he had to tell me the exact name of it, which is that, forteanogoria thing, WHO would EVER come up with something like that to type as a keyword!? u would not think to type that in, just, ugh! so i guess that's another thing, if u don't already know the name of it, u can't find it. D<

so i got so frustrated i just quit. :/ it's so much easier to just draw what i want, instead of spenidng 3 days ( literally, it takes hours and hours, and one day isn't enough ) to find exactly the right items, it's easier to just draw my character and then do normal rps.... :/ ... so i guess i can see why people quit doing this, not even i want to do it anymore :/ it's to the poitnt of "i already ahve sora, making anyone else is too hard" >_<

Was going through last night and fixing profiles of mine Gaia broke when they switched over to HTTPS. Some of the codes in the classic profiles reverted to looking like the 'block' style when codes got screwed up instead of the custom-coding-area-thing.

If that other account has a profile already, for now just plug some images in and change link colors if need be. Can always fill it out later.

Trust me, I know the feeling about only X item being called X item because tags for items weren't needed back in the day because we had few items, or we had tektek. And a better search. A lot of the old EIs, MCs, and CIs are that way. The one that comes off the top of my head is This You can see it's got a few new tags added to it under keywords. But not many.

It's a pain in the a**, but damnit, if I know it is on this #$&$*ing site somewhere, I'll find it.
As for hard to get ahold of items, best of luck. Only thing I can think of is post in the thread Here

Ah, the fort--thing. I remember that. It has the space aliens in it. And the big foot and lochness. Or was it the jersey devil?

These might help not all of them have this tag, but most do:
EIs
MC
CI

-hands over a cookie- It's alright. o_o

i'll think about it, they got so much stuff, i'ts just, that it's an overwhelming amount of stuff, just thousands of items,a nd most of the stuff in the ab search is irrelevent, like i'll be like, "black pants" and ab will be like "here's some green hair" and i'm like emotion_eyebrow

those gun arms u have now, they had something similar that i wanted but the ones in black was of course throught he roof and i was like FINE WHATEVER HE DOENS'T DOUBLE WIELD ANYWAY x/ * stalks away *

riku is like "just take my stuff...." and i'm like "but i wanna make my owwnnnn ;A; " *fights AB for an hour * ... .maybe i'll just take his stuff. emo

but i wanted a sexy pretty delicate tsengy ;;.

There is a lot of stuff, but I am damn determined to go through it and find what I want to fine tune my s**t. Looking for a neck scarf / cowl / wrap / thing I knew was on here but can't find it again. Probably has s**t for keywords, but damnit one of these years I'll come across it again or I'll go pester the s**t out of the community item finding thread until it is found.

Black pants. Best ones that come to mind is the bad wolf which is the gun item I have on. Dark Conductor, something or another thief, and s**t...forget the last one. I'll see if I can compile a list. s**t might make a whole damn thread to items for cosplay help / ideas in the guild when I get a free moment.

You mean like this?

I must admit the other day when I posted that image of Tseng I did up I went '******** it all' and for shits and kicks made an account. Trading pass just enabled today. User Image Is what it looks like at the moment. Probably wont be very active with it. But figured I have nearly every other damn employee, might as well add ONE MORE to the mix.

As for a 'Sexy Delicate Tseng' Uh... Elena might be your best bet to help there because the mental image I am drawing is more:

User Image

...to which I am promptly expecting to be murdered for.

YIKES...
i'll mourn for you

Atleast someone will. XD  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:15 pm
TurkReno

Atleast someone will. XD

Oh come now... Rude will be devastated more than any of us.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:15 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

You mean like this?

I must admit the other day when I posted that image of Tseng I did up I went '******** it all' and for shits and kicks made an account. Trading pass just enabled today. User Image Is what it looks like at the moment. Probably wont be very active with it. But figured I have nearly every other damn employee, might as well add ONE MORE to the mix.

As for a 'Sexy Delicate Tseng' Uh... Elena might be your best bet to help there because the mental image I am drawing is more:

User Image

...to which I am promptly expecting to be murdered for.

omg dude it was so awkward
i was lookin at stuff i already had in my inventory
liek the stuff comes outta the spinny wheel
and ia lready ahd like, half of him
xD

i have an item that works for his ff7/ff7ac hair but i wanted the ponytail and i arleayd bought one and i could NOT find any sort of short slicked-back black hair unless it was a fortune e_e s i ended up just using shop hair and none of those every look very nice and just omg D<

but i fi wanna go back to the other hair i amazingly already have it...

i like the faces on both of those, the only thing i dun like about the bottom one is he just looks like a girl

but when i somehow already had sexy arms and when i bought my tsengy pieces i got him sexy legs as well as regular legs >u>~

See? And you thought that it was hard. Pft. Just need some black and white items to build from.

There is a damn good item on here that works for his hair that was cheap and think it is a gold shop.

User Image The one this one has on And it is gold shop.

Yeah was making the bottom one in a rush, was more or less just showing off what the hell came to mind when you said 'Sexy Delicate'

Sexy legs? o_o Why am I picturing the item with the legs crossed for female avatars with heels?

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:17 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

GU

AMAZING
almost makes me regret stealing your marshmallows...

Only 'almost'? Tch.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:18 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

Atleast someone will. XD

Oh come now... Rude will be devastated more than any of us.

He'll just go party with his friends in Junion bar, they'll make him forget. >/  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Kaiba-Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:30 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

ALRIGHT

also omg this user name
i didn't expect it to save, this was just gonna be the first of my "put in different things until it accepts something" xD

why just now cB~

Marshmallow, Sir?
er...?
*ahem*
marshmallows?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:31 pm
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

ALRIGHT

also omg this user name

( -spits drink on keys- rofl )

Oh, er...HI BOSS! We weren't doin' nothin'... Honest! -cough, hides questionable pictures of boss behind his back.- Nope, we weren't sticking your head on underwear models at all.

Coming up with a name for Tseng is a b***h, I know, was cruising the user name sections and most things dealing with turks, shinra or something else is taken.

It's a WIP - Guide

>Bl ............................... no raise for you.

nice work on the guide, though. I'll consider not making u work thru christmas. stare

....RAISE?! I'm still waiting on PAY! D<<
C'mon boss, have a heart, it was really all ELENA's idea. >D

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Kaiba-Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:33 pm
TurkReno
Mister Tseng
TurkReno

Now I am curious about this OC / sephiroth clone...
Your mission is to draw this. -point-

https://dannycam.deviantart.com/gallery/25759560/Final-Fantasy-VII-and-Kingdom-Hearts

=O I like. Definitely not a failed one as far as clones go. -nod-
he had his own comic series, but i didn't finish it, and then deleted it. he started out as an rp character with my irl friend, he was originally a genesis clone just so we could make fun of genesis lololol. but then he like, evolved, and we all really liked him and stuff, so i was like, geneis is dumb so imma make him a clone of seph so he'll be linked to the original game...

and then went further than that, technically he's "number 1" who appears at costa del sol and gold saucer, and he's the one who throws the destruct materia at cloud

all good times but ;;"
i dun do anything with him anymore ;;"
we used to celebrate his b-day every year, his colors are neon green and black, so we'd get like, bright green cookies and stuff since his b-day happens to be just before st patty's...

it was this month, march 13 i think... but i decided not to do that anymore cuz i don't use him now nad its just sad to remember this character i dont use and yeh...

i thought it'd be better to focus on the ones i'm still using... ;;"

he had a whole story behind him and stuff but i'm just not into ff7 enough to work with him right now ;^;~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:34 pm
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng

ALRIGHT

also omg this user name

why just now cB~

Marshmallow, Sir?
er...?
*ahem*
marshmallows?

Like... the food? Or sweets, I guess sweatdrop  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:36 pm
TurkReno
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

ALRIGHT

also omg this user name

( -spits drink on keys- rofl )

Oh, er...HI BOSS! We weren't doin' nothin'... Honest! -cough, hides questionable pictures of boss behind his back.- Nope, we weren't sticking your head on underwear models at all.

Coming up with a name for Tseng is a b***h, I know, was cruising the user name sections and most things dealing with turks, shinra or something else is taken.

It's a WIP - Guide

>Bl ............................... no raise for you.

nice work on the guide, though. I'll consider not making u work thru christmas. stare

....RAISE?! I'm still waiting on PAY! D<<
C'mon boss, have a heart, it was really all ELENA's idea. >D

H-hOW WOULD THAT BE MY IDEA!!!!
you keep me (and Mister Tseng) OUT of your weird little games
AND STOP THROWING ME UNDER EVERY BUS YOU SEE! scream

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games