Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:11 pm
Grim stayed asleep all through the night.

Zeltion walked to his room but saw Curson. " Well is she okay?", he asked. All Zeltion did was open his door. " Don't know she was talking about different things that I didn't understand." After that both men went to bed and got some sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:25 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

When the morning time came she woke up and gone to the bathroom. Of course she was grumbling and rubbing her eyes. Though when she returned to the bedroom, she seemed to be in a better mood.

Cameron Stormwind

When the next morning came she felt her woman pains kick in. Of course after confirming that it was, she sighed. Now she cleaned up and started to cook breakfast. Though she avoided talking Curson and Zeltion so early.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:47 pm
Grim woke up before the sun and watched over her as she slept. Helping her out of bed and into the bathroom. Waiting for her to get out of the bathroom he helped her get where ever she wanted to go.

Curson and Zeltion woke up and went into the main room. Zeltion went to the fire place and saw that the fire was still okay and wouldn't need much fire to keep it going. Curson looked outside to see how it was and find out if the would be able to go out side today.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:59 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She had Grim help her to the living room. Once she was in her chair she sighed happily. Only to greet the others with a smile. Yet she noticed that Cameron was avoiding Curson and Zeltion. Once breakfast was served and she got done eating. She looked at Cameron and waved her over.

Cameron Stormwind

Today she ate a little bit of breakfast. But when she was about to do the dishes, Lola waved her over. Of course they started to talk about how she felt. Though part way through their conversation, Cameron physical winced. Though Lola was nice enough to use code for period, when she asked what was wrong.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:23 pm
Grim helped her into the living room and into her chair. After he helped with breakfast and serving it. Seeing that she was waving Cameron over he walked over to Zeltion and Curson. So he could give her sometime away from him but he kept his ears open if she was to call for him.

Zeltion, Curson, and Grim were talking between themselves as the women were talking. Zeltion informed Grim about the situation with the wood and how it was outside. Luckily they were going to be okay on wood for a little while but might have to go outside to get more in the future.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:54 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

They talked about things, but when the mention of any possible men that Cameron liked. Well came up, the small giant woman changed it so quickly to knitting. That it left Lola rather speechless.

Cameron Stormwind

Of course when Lola asked her if she had a man that she liked. Her face became red as a cherry. Followed by the mention of knitting and other things. But she hoped that none of the guys would look their way.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Sorry cell phone was dying and finally got home and now on laptop

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:02 pm
Grim mentioned several ideas that they could use if they ran out of wood. One of them was having Zeltion use a changing weather spell to clear up the are. But he knew that it was a long shot that Zeltion would do that. So he had to come up with others options that they could use.

Zeltion thought about what Grim mention but wouldn't do it unless really needed. He did not like changing the weather out of fear of messing up the environment and making things worse for the wild life that lived there. Curson was listening to them but at one point did look at his sister. Still wanting to know what was bothering her and planing on talking to her about it later.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:13 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

After a while of talking Cameron excused herself. Only to see her go to her room. Sighing she rubbed her belly and looked at it. Before thinking 'Despite what you are, please don't make things hard on me...' she thought. As she smiled a bit and asked Grim for a cup of tea now. Since she didn't want to bother Cameron.

Cameron Stormwind

Gone to her room and threw a shawl around her shoulders. Of course she was trying to deny what she felt for Zeltion. It was strained and not really the best relationship to make into a romance. Or at least that's what she thought. Yet she had taken three lovers behind her brother's back. All of them had been taller than her, yet also some where along the line of being blonde haired. Face palming as she sat on her bed, she groaned.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:24 pm
As soon as she asked for some tea he went into the kitchen and started to prepare some tea for her. Once it was done he walked over to her and gave her the tea. " Here you go. By the way I think we are almost out of tea. There was a bottle of tea herbs missing.", he informed her.

Zeltion stayed near the fire but saw Curson heading for Cameron's room. " I wouldn't.", he said his eyes never leaving the flames dancing around in the fire lace. Not listening Curson walked to her door and stated to knock. " Sis, sis, sis, sis, sis, sis. Open up." All while he was saying that he kept knocking in the door without stopping.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:30 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She raised an eyebrow hearing that the bottle of tea herbs was missing. Of course she had a feeling that Cameron had something to do with it. "Thank you, Grim.", she said and took a sip of the tea. Of course she was trying not to pay attention to Curson and Cameron. She wanted the siblings to have their own time together.

Cameron Stormwind

After a minute of Curson not giving up, she sighed. Standing up she opened the door before pointing for her brother to come in. Once he was in her room, she closed the door and moved to her bed. "What, is it Curson? I'm not in the mood to deal with people..", she said in a firm voice. One that he could know as she was on her woman thing, period. Or one that meant she had a bit on her mind.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:40 pm
Grim sat next to her as she drank her tea. Not wanting to get evolved with the family matter that was going on he just ignored them. But he did have some tea made for himself as well so he was drinking form his cup and was relaxing. Paying more attention to listening to the fire as it burn the wood it had in it.

When she let him in he walked right in and looked at her. " I am worried about how you have been acting lately little sis. And I want to now what is wrong with you. I asked Zeltion but he wont tell me anything. So I came to find out myself.", he said as he sat on her bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She reached over and grabbed his hand. Of course she relaxed as they sat there. Though she did gasp when the baby started to kick. But it stopped after a moment, which made her sigh. "Child, calm down.", she said to her belly. Yet the baby kicked once more making her face palm.

Cameron Stormwind

She was sitting near her pillows as he sat down on her bed. "I'm going through my female time.. And I had a scare....", she said, well looking at her brother. Of course she knew he'd freak out. Yet she hoped she wouldn't have to tell him about the two other men that she had been with.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:13 pm
He looked to her when he heard her gasp. But he smiled when she started to talk to her stomach and face palm. " Wow. Already going through your rebellious phase huh?", he looked to her stomach. " That doesn't make it seem like we will have an easy time taking care of this little one." Now he was looked at her with a hand on her stomach.

Curson rubbed his head in awkwardness when she said she was going through her female time. At this moment he was wishing that he didn't ask but he raised an eyebrow when she said she had a scare. " What do you mean you had a scare?", he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:23 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She giggled and let him touch her belly. Of course he was the main one who could touch her without being growled at. Now she put her hand on his. Grinning she pulled him down and kissed his cheek.

Cameron Stormwind

She sighed and looked away, well to the wall behind Curson's head. "I thought I was pregnant, cause I had shared a bed with a guy a couple of months ago.", she said with a blush yet shame on her face. But she pulled her shawl closer around her, hoping this wasn't going crazy. Yet she knew that it probably would be.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:35 pm
He returned her kiss with one of his owns. The only difference was it was a small but passionate kiss on her lips. Then he went back to look at her stomach. A smile on his face as he did so. Until he heard shouting.

As soon as she said that Curson's whole face turned as red as his hair. " What!! What low down and soon to be dead man slept with my sister. And you guys aren't even married!" Now he marched out of the room shouting, " Zeltion teleport me some where. There is a fool I need to kill!" Calmly and without even look at him Zeltion answer him, " No." Before Curson could get another word out Zeltion pointed his staff at him and made the giant fall asleep. " And Cameron that is how you use a staff.", the golden haired sorcerer said while still looking at the flames.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games