Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:27 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
So if I roll for NPC battle type and get fire could I in turn have a "sighting" of a legendary Pokemon? IE if I get fire could the trainer have a Ho-oh and a Victini?

You can have them have legendaries, but it doesn't count for the achievement for spotting a legendary : )

How come if I rolled for it? Just wondering

Because there's a legendary of almost every type ^^;; So it's not really that challenging to get one

How crazy is it that I've gotten NPC trainers with the same Pokemon? Haven't doubled up on legendary Pokemon yet but I have randomly battled Spewpa on two different occasions.

By doing the 1-721 method? I've actually had that happen or almost happen to me a few times x3 funny how probability works like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:40 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
So if I roll for NPC battle type and get fire could I in turn have a "sighting" of a legendary Pokemon? IE if I get fire could the trainer have a Ho-oh and a Victini?

You can have them have legendaries, but it doesn't count for the achievement for spotting a legendary : )

Because there's a legendary of almost every type ^^;; So it's not really that challenging to get one

How crazy is it that I've gotten NPC trainers with the same Pokemon? Haven't doubled up on legendary Pokemon yet but I have randomly battled Spewpa on two different occasions.

By doing the 1-721 method? I've actually had that happen or almost happen to me a few times x3 funny how probability works like that.

Yes, because that method counts towards that achievement right?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:45 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Yes, because that method counts towards that achievement right?

You, encountering a legendary through that means counts smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:35 am
How long are the current shard shop sales going to last? I am trying to decide if I should save mine for a legendary ( O: ) or use them on neat items ( biggrin ) thank you so much for so many shards by the way! Happy 25k!  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:47 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

The sale will last until, about, News Years. As to whether or not you should wait for that legendary or go for another item... I don't know what to tell you, I'm dealing with the same thing. XD ..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:56 am
Before I actually start on my second character, I should probably ask if it's alright if I make her. sweatdrop  

CLCyrus

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:04 pm
CLCyrus
Before I actually start on my second character, I should probably ask if it's alright if I make her. sweatdrop

I think the only rules we have on that are generally that you have three badges with your first character (or three ribbons if that's their specialization) and that they be human/if they have powers, they be checked with us ovo ;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:29 pm
Loonamist
I think the only rules we have on that are generally that you have three badges with your first character (or three ribbons if that's their specialization) and that they be human/if they have powers, they be checked with us ovo ;

Uh....Pretty sure there's also something about being a member for a few months if you don't have three Badges/Ribbons....Which is what I was counting on. Unless that was voted off the requirements for some reason?  

CLCyrus

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:29 pm
CLCyrus
Loonamist

Uh....Pretty sure there's also something about being a member for a few months if you don't have three Badges/Ribbons....Which is what I was counting on. Unless that was voted off the requirements for some reason?

That was changed during the last update o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:03 pm
Loonamist
CLCyrus
Loonamist

Why the heck did you change that? I don't see why that had to be changed.  

CLCyrus

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:06 pm
CLCyrus
Loonamist
CLCyrus
Loonamist

Why the heck did you change that? I don't see why that had to be changed.

Because we want to make sure that people are understanding the battle system before they start making more characters, for one, and three badges seemed to be a good point for that without making it too great. We also want to make sure they're being active with their characters, and aren't just making a lot of characters because they're getting bored. Otherwise someone could become a member, make a character, never post, and then just make another character as soon as they come back several months later. If someone is being active and proactive with their character, and using the battle system, three badges shouldn't be too difficult to get.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:20 pm
How hard is it to get a RageCandyBar? I plan on starting in Kanto, but I really want a Mudkip...  

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:26 pm
A Lazy Samurai
How hard is it to get a RageCandyBar? I plan on starting in Kanto, but I really want a Mudkip...

Ragecandys are event items, which means they're completely dependent on when we have an event and whether that event offers it, which means they can be kind of rare.

However, I believe the Horoscope has the option to claim a level 5 Blue (or white) pokemon, so you can claim a Mudkip from there and have it with your character when they start : ) Or introduce it to them after  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:38 pm
Loonamist
A Lazy Samurai

Ragecandys are event items, which means they're completely dependent on when we have an event and whether that event offers it, which means they can be kind of rare.

However, I believe the Horoscope has the option to claim a level 5 Blue (or white) pokemon, so you can claim a Mudkip from there and have it with your character when they start : ) Or introduce it to them after

I read about that event, and was considering it. Are we allowed to explain how we got the event Pokemon IC, even if it doesn't actually involve the event? Like if I got the event Pokemon, but claimed that my parents gave it to me as a gift or something?  

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:44 pm
A Lazy Samurai
Loonamist
A Lazy Samurai

I read about that event, and was considering it. Are we allowed to explain how we got the event Pokemon IC, even if it doesn't actually involve the event? Like if I got the event Pokemon, but claimed that my parents gave it to me as a gift or something?

Yes, any pokemon you get through a giveaway, whether it's a regular one like the horoscope (which changes each month), or an event one like the 25K event we have going on (which you could also claim a mudkip from if you wanted it at level 10, and/or shiny), you have completely free range on how to introduce it ^^ You can have it have been with your character since they were born, or have them have just met on their way to get their starter pokemon, or, as you mention, have parents give it to them. The only rule is that if you have your character 'battle' it, they can't gain exp from it, but otherwise, it's really quite open : )  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games