Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:04 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sasha smiled to Lawrence.
"thankyou, I need to thank Yogtz too."

She heard Kalen was awake and gave a relieved smile. She fell into a chair and rested her body. She was tired but who could blame her?

"So I guess Kelina isn't coming? Its been too long, unless Eclipse took her away."

Rose sighed to Kalen
"yeah....he's not too happy about us bringing her back here. He took the strength he gave us to fight death. I guess he double thinking me..." she said sadly

"im not that hungry"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image

"Your not the only one. I felt it leave me too." Kalen said shaking his head. "We should at least have a snack. Can't be to careful." He said with a grin.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:18 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
fiendish az

"alright, maybe get a nap afterwards. Using that much magic at once....im tired" Rose laughed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image

"I know how you feel. We'll grab a powerbar or something from the cafeteria and head back to our dorm. We can clock out for the night." He said with a nod to Rose.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:27 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Finally, as Minako seemed to be getting better...physically, Odayaka stopped using Esuna, and looked at Minako as she talked in her sleep. Her ears twitched, tilting her head. She then looked at the others, as things start to get better. She looked back at Minako and sat in a chair near her bed, watching her and making sure her status doesn't worsen again.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Fiendish Az

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:32 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
fiendish az

"i wouldn't if Kelina's on campus" Sasha warned Kalen and Rose.

"oh she knows that Kalen and I are engaged. She's not happy about it, but its my life, not hers. Its like I like people that she don't. Two sides of a coin."

Sasha looked interested
"really, wow. You've grown up little Rose"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:34 pm
User Image

"Yeh and i believe Eclipse took Kelina off campus. I don't feel either of there presences here anymore." Kalen said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:04 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
fiendish az

Rose sighed, she was hoping to find out everything, including this grudge she had. She walked to Minako and smiled placing her hand on her head.
"Rest well Minako. Sasha, maybe you should move her to a bed, let her rest properly."

Sasha nodded.
"now go on, get out of here and rest."

Rose smiled and went back to Kalen then out of the infirmary.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:55 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi came rushing into the Infirmary, looking around for Light. She eventually did, but to her surprise, she wasn't as hurt as Shinochi told her he was. She stared at Light, not knowing what to say. She was actually a little embarrassed, believing Shinochi so easily.

Odayaka looked at Rose as she spoke to Minako for a bit, and then left. She then looked at Sasha, her ears twitch. She was wondering if Sasha ever leaves the Infirmary too.

[OOC: ]

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:37 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Calmed down]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Laying on a bed]
                                          ______[Listening to:]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako's breathing became stable as her expression softened when Kalos began create dreams for Minako to keep her mind off of Kako's twisted flashbacks, For now it seemed she was just resting quietly and peacefully as she dreamt she was with Hanae again.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:21 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

The little strength he had regained, he sat up to see who had rushed in. "Ts-Tsuyoi?" He frowned awkwardly. "What're you doin' here?"
He glanced around the room to see it was still pretty crowded. It unnerved him a bit at the large crowd. He started sweating and felt like he'd have an anxiety attack. A-as long as no one else gets any closer...
He sort of looked relieved to see Tsuyoi. He almost felt... better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:10 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha sat down, she looked to Lawrence
"no, I think I got it from here, well....Odayaka and I." she said, her stomach grumbled and she started to eat the food he brought her a few hours ago, it did go cold but she ate it anyway. She was that hungry.

She looked at Odayaka.
"thankyou for helping me, it means a lot."
She rubbed her eyes, she was tired, but then she turned back to her office which now had to be fixed before she could sleep in it again. Oh well, it wasn't the first time she's had to do some 'home improvement'.

She stopped eating and started to make hi-potions and ethers with her mini alchemy set. It seemed she cared more about being a nurse and helping others than her own well being.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:39 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

Lawrence nodded. "Alright then. I think i'll go relax in my dorm for a bit then," he said to Sasha. He saw she was making hi-potions. "As fun as alchemy is, don't keep yourself up to long doing it. You've got your own health to look after as well as the patients," he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:48 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi scratched her head, "Ah, well...a certain someone told me you were...worse than you really are." she looked in a different direction, "Damn that girl...just wait till I see her again..." She let out a sigh, and looked at Light, she was glad that he was at least not what Shinochi had described. She grabbed a nearby chair and sat on it reversed, "Well, since I'm here...I mind as well spend some time with you." She scratched her cheek with her finger, looking away from Light. She was blushing a little, and embarrassed because she didn't know what to talk about.

Odayaka's ears twitched, feeling good that she had helped Sasha around. She was looking forward to helping her out more. Seeing that Sasha was tired, that had proved that Sasha really overworks herself as Shinochi said. She couldn't help but feel sorry for Sasha. However, for now, all Odayaka could do to help Sasha relax a little is to help her with work. She looked back at Minako, who now seemed to be doing well. She patted Minako's head, and decided to let her rest in peace. Should her status change again, Odayaka will be ready to act.

[OOC: ]

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:56 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"So, uh, how bad off did Shinochi say I was?" He chuckled a bit.

She could sense the weakened healing system coming from the room but couldn't understand it. She knew apothecary stuff but magic was still new to her. Nami decided to sit on her bed and meditate like she usually did trying to figure stuff out herself. I can do this... I know I can...

Her body started pulsing a faint green, which spread around the room to touch everyone. The pulsing wasn't noticed at first as it only pulsed once a minute but was soon discovered. Her magic seemed to be working quite well, awkwardly enough.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games