Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:38 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian ate a small plate of food and then drank a small cup of juice.

Lucius finished his plate of food and the started to wash it and then proceeded to wash the other plates when people finished.

Belle finished her plate and then waited for Abigail. Once she was done she practically dragged Abigail and said to Damian."I'll bring her back later."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:09 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

After she got done eating she started to get dragged out. Now she sighed and looked around. "So where are we going?" She asked. Only to wonder if they were going to ride her bike or in a car.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:20 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle grinned and said."Well we are going to have a girls day out."Belle then took out here car keys and went to her 1967 Chevy Impala. Belle smiled and got in the cars driver seat. She waited for Abigail to get in the passengers seat. Once she did they set off into town. They stopped at a little cafe'. Belle walked over to a woman in a crisp white suit with golden blonde hair. Belle said."Abigail may I introduce the queen of the summer court of the sidhe. Queen Titania."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:27 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She got into the Chevy Impala and nodded. Looking around the town they made small talk. Though when they got to the cafe she looked around. But when she met Queen Titania she bowed in the Japanese fashion.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:37 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Titania removed her white rimmed sunglasses."So this is the spouse of the knight of the winter court."A small grin spread across her face and then said."It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Belle has told me much about you."

Belle took a seat next to Titania."Please sit with us Abigail. The queen wants to spend some time away from her court."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:56 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail sat across from the two fairy women. "And I am curious of what she's said." only to look at Belle. Though she was looking around the cafe a bit more.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Titania smiled and said."Nothing to bad. She only spoke of you with respect."Titania waved down a waiter and then ordered a cup of black coffee.

Belle also ordered a cup of coffee and said."So Abigail tell me.
How was your night with Damian."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:22 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail ordered a hot chocolate and nodded hearing Titania. Before blushing madly due to Belle. "Belle!" She snapped at her. Of course she put her face behind her hands. "Seriously in public?" she quietly groaned.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:34 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle laughed."Don't worry Titania always sets up a zone that keeps sound from reaching anyone out of the zone. We can talk freely here. Titania wants to know what the world is like and so I am going to be myself right now."

Titania noted the blush on Abigail's face and said."I assume given your reaction that it is an embarrassing subject matter. You don't have to answer Belle's question. But know that she will not let up. Once she has a thought in her head she doesn't give up."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:50 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Of course she was still blushing. After their drinks were given to them she looked at them. But mostly Belle,"It was honestly nice, though I don't think that is the word to go by. I just know I felt like I was the only person in the world when with him; like that. And we did use protection, so no babies yet." She said, before putting a dab of whipped cream on the end of Belle's nose.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle smiled and wiped away the whipped cream."Well that sounds nice. I hope you and he have a happy life together."She started to add cream and sugar to her coffee.

Titania just watched the exchange go on and then said."So it was fulfilling being with him. I must admit I have wondered but I was never given an opportunity. I too wish for your continued happiness. Now what are things that normal woman talk about here in the mortal realm?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:19 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded at Belle, before giving Titania a bit of a look. Though when she asked what normal women talked about she shrugged. "I don't know, I have never been normal myself. Even before all of this."

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:40 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle changed the subject to small talk and the spent the next hour or so talking about nothing. Titania ordered biscotti for each of them and seemed to be enjoying the time away from the summer court. When she was done she stood up and said."I thank you for the time you spent with me. Perhaps when I get more time we can do this again. Until later then."In one instant she was there and the next she was gone. Belle smiled and then looked to Abigail."So what was your impression on the summer queen."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:51 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As they randomly talked, she smiled and laughed. Only to wave the fairy Queen before she left. Looking at Belle she smiled and said. "I liked her, she seemed sweet."

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle laughed and then said."Well she likes you too. She asked for you personally. She wanted to know who I gave such high praise for."Belle smiled and said."Do you want to just walk around for a while before we head back?"
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games